Confused and mixed signals

z4n3

hello guys,

I was wondering if i could get some others take on cards i drew earlier today. A bit of a background, an ex and i have over past few months been contacting each other after splitting 2 years ago. We broke due to a mix of personal,distance and family reasons. Her family were very against us being together and she is very very close to them. She began seeing someone else (but i gather this is over maybe? too afraid to ask) and i remained single. But since we have begun talking its obvious there is still something between us. we live either end of the country, and we keep meaning to meet however i feel that she either makes excuses or whatever at the last minute.

I was due to meet her this weekend (after 3rd time of planning) however she is not responding to my messages.

I asked the cards…(i use titania oracle cards but i personally lean towards lenormand interpretations)

Q) How does X feel about me?
A) Cross - Heart - Woman

i take this to mean, she is in turmoil/heartache when it comes to me, she is torn about what her heart feels…(however in titania the cross usually means destiny fate - so im confused)

Q)What advice can you give me regarding X?
A) Star - cross - garden

I take this to mean, my hope/wish of meeting her is not going to happen basically dont expect to meet her soon

Q) What should i expect from X now?
A) Man - birds - flowers

Basically i think this means “small (pleasant) talk”

Q) What does X want from me?
A) Snake child fish

Completely stumped! I have not a clue for this….

Does anyone have a different take on these? Do the cards reveal shes involved with someone else?

Any help appreciated! I would also be more than happy to exchange interpretations with your cards if you like.