5 Readings open, 3-card spread, no yes/no questions, slots open for 2 hours

1) MissNine
2) CosmicBeing
3) lepleadian
4) nh786
5)

MissNine

Hi there!
Can you please tell me if anything romantic will happen in my life next week? Thanks!

CosmicBeing

How will my week go?
(June 12 through June 18th)

lepleadian

hi could u tell me how will i do the exam on twesday?

delinfrey

Hi there!
Can you please tell me if anything romantic will happen in my life next week? Thanks!

Mountain - Fox - Lilies

Next week will be more work related, you should focus on solving the issues; the mountain suggests some hardship or perhaps a leave of absence. The lilies suggest a charged contact with an older colleague.

delinfrey

How will my week go?
(June 12 through June 18th)

Anchor - Tower - Key

This trio indicates success with any authorities next week, if you have an ongoing process with any authority (government or otherwise), look forward to a positive resolution.

nh786

Hi!

What are W's thoughts about me?

delinfrey

hi could u tell me how will i do the exam on twesday?

Letter - Stars - Scythe

Congratulations! Positive message, followed by decisive, swift action!

MissNine

Mountain - Fox - Lilies

Next week will be more work related, you should focus on solving the issues; the mountain suggests some hardship or perhaps a leave of absence. The lilies suggest a charged contact with an older colleague.

Oh, so nothing romantic, eh? Bummer! I do have a contract issue with an old teacher who breached the contract with me and that could be the issue. The teacher is female. That might well be what the cards are picking up. I won't be taking a leave of absence until July. That leave was approved already, so no issues there.

Thank you for the reading!