Dealing with an obsessive stalker

Rapiere

Hi, everyone! I am sorry to say that I find myself in a situation when a certain person is stalking me and abusing me for things I never did. I am sure that the lady in question has some sort of disorder. She left me alone for a while, but today I got an indirect sign that she has the intention of stalking me again, so I did a short spread.

Current situation - 7 of Cups. This is quite the stalker card, as it deals with illusions of all sorts, intoxication, obsessions. I am sad to say that this woman is obsessed with my life, and I got startling evidence of this from other people. The card speaks a lot of escapism and living in the virtual world, so it might mean her looking me up on social media (which I know she does). The problem is that I block her accounts and she creates new ones, so I cannot exactly block her out completely. The reassuring thing about this is that the card does not imply any direct confrontation, so maybe I will not at least be getting abusive mail correspondence from her at this stage.

Her further actions - 9 of Swords - quite an ominous card to get, but I suspect that it does not speak of direct confrontation either... The woman in question will probably go on experiencing her anxiety and her disorder condition, however she will not express her hatred with any direct action. The 9s are solitary, so perhaps she will go on living her nightmares, but will not apply them directly to me, as before.

Guidance for me - the Force - I should remain in control and not let on that I am intimidated in any way. I have to show a certain amount of courage in the situation and hold my ground and not be swayed by her possible provocations. I have to maintain inner strength and remember that I have done nothing wrong.

This is a complicated situation for me and I am apprehensive by what may come next. I will look forward to hearing your opinions. Will she leave me alone?...

prudence

I'm sorry you are having to deal with this situation, Rapiere. I wish you luck and safety.

Regarding her further actions- 9 of swords, it struck me that whatever actions she chooses to take, it may be with the intention to cause you a lot of anxiety, sleepless nights and fear.

Which leads into the guidance card, La Force, and I agree completely with your interpretation. Stay strong, contact any authorities who will listen and take written reports of her actions related to you. You should also keep a personal log any and all of the actions she takes against you.

Nineveh

Hi! The first two cards are not active. One is caught up in daydreams and mulling over options while the 9 of swords is sitting up at night worried about something that may not even exist. None of those cards are stalker cards, imo. I think you may want to double check what caused you to think she is stalking you as the situation could be "all in your head".

BrownBear

May I ask what deck you are using?