Strange Phone Call

Nineveh

Hi, All. Someone called my phone today obviously playing on the phone. Apparently people still do that in 2017. I asked the cards what role (if any) did C have in the call?

10 of coins. Page of swords rx. 3 of swords

C is an ex and is someone whom I've known ln for a while (10 of coins). I suspect it was him because I had recently bumped into him at a store. The page of swords rx tells me that he was spying to learn if there is someone else (3 of swords). Here is where the confusion comes in. Him merely calling my phone or hearing my voice wouldn't give an indication to there being a third party. Death as summary tells that he wants the situation to change (we're not communicating).

What are your thoughts?

Sharla

These cards to me if it was your ex, would be showing that he is not feeling very great about how things are between you both, like how things ended, so it's like he's still not let go properly yet.

It does look like its your ex as you think though, the page swords rx is someone who is not able to speak what he wants and is lost for words, hence the hang up when you answered.

Death being the quint i'll relate this back to astrology on this instance where its related to Pluto. This planet is related to painful situation, investigating, obsessiveness, not being able to let go of deep emotional attachments through fears etc etc.....

So he's not let go fully yet, even though he may have acted like he has, he hasn't.

Nineveh

These cards to me if it was your ex, would be showing that he is not feeling very great about how things are between you both, like how things ended, so it's like he's still not let go properly yet.

It does look like its your ex as you think though, the page swords rx is someone who is not able to speak what he wants and is lost for words, hence the hang up when you answered.

Death being the quint i'll relate this back to astrology on this instance where its related to Pluto. This planet is related to painful situation, investigating, obsessiveness, not being able to let go of deep emotional attachments through fears etc etc.....

So he's not let go fully yet, even though he may have acted like he has, he hasn't.

Hello, Sharla. Thank you for replying to this thread. Yes, I keep getting the rx page of swords for him andother cards which tell that he is withholding what he'd like to say. I saw him out on another occassion and he looked at me in an extremely disgruntled manner though he said nothing.

Thank you.