DECEMBER READINGS by the Victorian Crone

greatdane

FOR ANY SEEKING A READING, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING:

IF you post a question, IT IS MANDATORY you stay on the thread til you get your reading, WHICH ONLY TAKES MINUTES. I read WHILE you WAIT. I ONLY stay in for READINGS a limited time, then I close and when I reopen, I start anew. I don't go back to old questions.

I often have a question for my Sitters to make sure I am reading and focusing on what they wish and I see this as an IN PERSON READING. YOUR PRESENCE is very important.

I don't read on HEALTH or Readings that do not really involve my Sitter (is my boss having an affair). My connection is to my Sitter, not someone who didn't ask for a reading. __________________________________________________ _____________________
+++IF you just asked another Reader about X (I usually see this most about romance questions) in the last 24 hours, please don't ask me. MULTIPLE readings done too close together will confuse more than clarify.++++

I DO NOT MIND reading on relationship issues at all, but I don't want Sitters who are constantly asking what does X feel? What does X think? Will X leave his wife?

I am a Reader, not a psychic and can't tell you what someone "thinks" at a particular moment in time.

I READ on a PATH. I link a Sitter to the issue they wish to ask about and see what the cards say. Sometimes it is advice, sometimes a warning, but it is about what to watch for on your Path.

IF this is the type of reading you are looking for, I am happy to read for you.
If you don't wish to follow the rules I set forth, there are many readers who would be happy to read for you, I am just not one of them.

EmpressArwen

Hi, GD!

I would like to ask why I'm having trouble with my visions (psychic). I feel a huge disconnect and the info I'm getting ffom my guides seems especially convoluted these days.

Will this question work?

Thanks!

**oops! Are you open?***

greatdane

Hello EmpressArwen! Lovely to see you.

You're my FIRST Sitter for December :). And yes, I'm open. JUST opened my new thread for December!

Well, I can try to link you to your psychic side and see what I get. That's a good place to start, I think.

I will be back in a few minutes with your reading.

greatdane

EmpressArwen's Reading

I linked you to your psychic side to just see what advice the cards would have.

FIRST CARD..............THE BIRDS

SECOND CARD..........THE GARDEN

RESULTS..................THE FISH

E. A., do you have a social group of psychics, those with abilities, those you trust?
The WHAT of the BIRDS suggest talking, actually speaking, in person, online, but TALK over the written word is affected by the HOW/WHY of the GARDEN, a social setting, whether strictly casual or business-centered, but a social network, can help lead to the RESULTS of the FISH, some luck at turning this around. That talking to someone in your social group, maybe more than one person, will help you with new perspectives about your psychic side and any problems. Does this make sense to you, EmpressArwen? It suggests the two heads (or more) are better than one when dealing with this. That it is important to talk to someone who understands or does what you can do and can help you get over this present slump. The FISH as results from this look quite good.

Bonny

Hi GD,

May I have a reading on the outlook of my boyfriends ex on me and our relationship? My partner and I have tried to be very honouring of the delicate situation because of care for their children. I am hoping to be a healing influence and try to encourage compassion towards her wherever I can. What do the cards say about the way she sees us?

B:)

EmpressArwen

I linked you to your psychic side to just see what advice the cards would have.

FIRST CARD..............THE BIRDS

SECOND CARD..........THE GARDEN

RESULTS..................THE FISH

E. A., do you have a social group of psychics, those with abilities, those you trust?
The WHAT of the BIRDS suggest talking, actually speaking, in person, online, but TALK over the written word is affected by the HOW/WHY of the GARDEN, a social setting, whether strictly casual or business-centered, but a social network, can help lead to the RESULTS of the FISH, some luck at turning this around. That talking to someone in your social group, maybe more than one person, will help you with new perspectives about your psychic side and any problems. Does this make sense to you, EmpressArwen? It suggests the two heads (or more) are better than one when dealing with this. That it is important to talk to someone who understands or does what you can do and can help you get over this present slump. The FISH as results from this look quite good.

AT is as social as I get. lol I trust the people here...so maybe it is about talking to the people on here to break though whatever is going on here. I, unfortunately, don't know anyone who is into this stuff in the offline world. We have one occult shop but I am not close with anyone there and the owner, while nice, has a very different belief system than I do...so not much in common there.

Maybe the cards are referring to celticnoodle. She always helps me. Flames, GotH, lilkie, danieljuk too...lol I could go on and on. Yes, it looks like I need to reach out to the people here who I know and trust to help me get through my wall. I will do that.

Thank you! :)

greatdane

Hello Bonny

I can read on the situation with your bf. His ex didn't ask for this reading and this is really about your relationship with him, so I can link you to him and read on that. I know you feel she is affecting your relationship, but it is about your relationship with him (as in if you weren't in this relationship, what she does or doesn't do wouldn't matter).
If she were a friend and this was more about your relationship without someone in the middle (your bf) then I could read on your relationship with her.
And I can't read on how someone "sees" you, I read cards, not minds.
So I can read on your bf, advice on YOUR PATH together and she may well show up. But it eventually comes down to your relationship with him, not her. HE must deal with her and like I said, she may well show up.
If you wish me to read on your Path with your BF, just pls give me his first initial and I will see what shows up for advice or warnings.

greatdane

My Pleasure, EmpressArwen

Yes, the GARDEN here suggests that you must reach out to others who can at least begin to understand your gift and talk it through with them. That through that, you will get the perspective you need to break the slump. May Your Path Become Clear.

GD

greatdane

CLOSED for NOW please do not post questions

I thank EmpressArwen for Sitting. May Your Path Be Lit.

BONNY, sorry, but you left my thread, and weren't here to respond to my question and I am closing for now.

Bonny

I can read on the situation with your bf. His ex didn't ask for this reading and this is really about your relationship with him, so I can link you to him and read on that. I know you feel she is affecting your relationship, but it is about your relationship with him (as in if you weren't in this relationship, what she does or doesn't do wouldn't matter).
If she were a friend and this was more about your relationship without someone in the middle (your bf) then I could read on your relationship with her.
And I can't read on how someone "sees" you, I read cards, not minds.
So I can read on your bf, advice on YOUR PATH together and she may well show up. But it eventually comes down to your relationship with him, not her. HE must deal with her and like I said, she may well show up.
If you wish me to read on your Path with your BF, just pls give me his first initial and I will see what shows up for advice or warnings.

Thanks GD, I appreciate you explaining that, it's just I've had somd readings on he and I lately so didn't want to do that again right now. All good, I'll leave it for now.
Do you think you could read on my path with W ? That's the firm I interviewed for yesterday. B:)