Does this mean yes?

Emi :)

I just did a 3 card reading, I don't really do a particular number of cards or named positions. I usally determine the them/positions as as many cards I pull and name the for example 1 2 3 and the theme is in what context or whatever I ask. I usually ask my question and pull a single card and keep clarifying with more cards until I'm satisfied. Some will say not to do this and I can understand why but it does seem to work this way now and again.

my question which I kind of want is a simple yes or no or possibly a timing to is about an acquaintance that I've had some drama with recently although it probably made no difference to his life.

My question is "Will he get in touch with me on our week off?"

1st. 6 of wands: I read keywords for this card can be as such recognition which I saw as him thinking about me as in recognition in his mind or memory?

2nd. The emperor: he is sat in a chair possibly waiting, maybe deciding to message or waiting for a reply from me? or feeling emperor and smug therefore not wanting to?

3rd. page of pentacles: the page is out in the fields = in a dream world of his own and concentrating and holding up a coin which appears to attract him, perhaps this means he's busy?

Help! I'd like to hear from him and I don't wish to initiate all the time.

moonriver.

I think that the 6/wands (which can be about pride and confidence) coupled with the Emperor is telling you that his pride and ego won't let him get off of his "high horse" and call you. Perhaps he felt as if he "won" the matter and he doesn't intend to step down from his "throne"--his thoughts are final. Right now he may be completely immersed in other matters, as per the page of pentacles. He is possibly distracting himself from the issue on purpose or maybe just isn't concerned with what the both of you have argued about.

The message could be about this person's refusal to review their behavior or how they have acted because they feel that they are "right", whether it's true or not.

G Dren

For my deck:
6 of Wands simply states Victory for a general meaning
The Emperor base meaning is struggle for independence
Page of Pentacles is a male desiring to develop the work/material side of his life

Simple Yes or No answers do not occur for my deck but what I gather from the spread and the question you asked is something like this.

This is a man who sees himself as a winner and must be victorious in all he does. Like my dragon diving for the Ruby, there is an aura of self absorption. Being as he knows that you are pining for him; he sees you as a conquest, which I gather from the Emperor.

The Emperor sits almost sulking in his throne on my card and this seems to be the case with this individual. He isn't terrible, just wants you to call 1st so he knows you are right where he wants you. and will grow frustrated when you don't; because you are challenging his independence. This is not conducive to his acquisition of power and desire. coming from the Page of Pentacles.

Here the Page of Pents. is always looking to acquire wealth and admiration. He may move on to something else if the adventure is not advantageous.

Sorry for the harshness. This was not the most positive read I have encountered. On the flip side of things. These cards are telling you to find your own power and look for someone to share a healthy and mutual affection. This could be this guy if he changes his ways; though I see this as more of a precautionary warning.

Sulis

Moderator note - Feedback

Hi Emi,

Could you please leave some feedback here?

Please, everyone else, no more replies until Emi has caught up with her feedback.

Emi, you have a private message that you need to read.

Sulis - mooderator

Feedback

Okay thanks for all of your input, I agree yet again with the interpretations and I already knew deep down what kind of responses I'd get when asking about this individual, I just wanted confirmation or a glimmer of hope. I think from what you folks have put it that the answer is a no because this person simply isn't interested :( - I didn't know a symbol for broken heartened.

Indygoflame

Could this person be studying for exams or trying to do extra work. I agree his focus could be elsewhere however I don't see that he is not interested. Do the opposite of what I do and try and relax and enjoy your week off. šŸ˜

Hiya Indigo flame

Thanks for that. Yes he is someone who works, I'm not sure what his schedual is but he ussally does work on weekends as we have college all week. He's 18. But what in those cards indicates to you that he's intrested in me cuz even though I've been waiting for someone to make a hopeful remark as you did, I find it hard to believe?

xxx

prudence

Moderator Note

Hi Emi,

Would you please give feedback to Moonriver and GDren, individual feedback, not a short, general comment to multiple people.

Other members, please stop replying until feedback has been given.

Thank you,

Prudence

Thanks G Dren and Moonriver

Hi, I was expecting these sorts of replies regarding as to whom this question refers to as you both so perfectly described in your comments

G Dren -"This is a man who sees himself as a winner and must be victorious in all he does."

Moonriver - "his pride and ego won't let him get off of his "high horse" and call you."

G Dren - Although I would of said he's someone who "TRIES" to be a winner, hes rather immature and inscure and tends to put on an act of being cool. He claims to be someone who dislikes attention yet can't keep away from stiking his nose in it to be at the centre of it. He blows hot n cold, says one thing and means another and is a hypocrite.

Moonriver - I can definatly see when it comes to me, as I don't think I've ever been that important to him, that he is so used to me making the first move in regards to as casual message online just saying "Hi" that's what he's waiting for or just isn't bothered. He didn't reciprocate my feelings and he said he never would but do you think he ever will be bothered?

You'd probally ask why I'm even bothering, I'm not a doormat or desparate, I know who he is and the nature of how he treats me, I don't always know why he does things but I feel something unconditional. I'd find it hard but if he snaped his fingers now I wouldn't come, not now but I'd always think of him. I have romantic feelings toward him but this unconditional aspect I speak of could represent something of a gardian or maternal feeling in me? I feel protective, deffencive and posseive.

snowmoon

hi,

6 wand, The emperor

i would interpret it as don't contact him unless it is for work , important issues from you.

page of pentacles

i would think he will contact you .