Exchange for 2/17/2016 - 2/18/2016

CosmicBeing

CLOSED-CLOSED-CLOSED

I'll try to get through as many people as I can...

I am willing to ask any question you like except "mind reading" type questions. You have to be the subject of the question.

The readings I'll ask for in return will be more around career.

If I run out of questions.. you will just happen to be the lucky person not having to give an exchange.

2/17/2016 - 2/18/2016 sitters:
1. pageofswords9110 :livelong: 2nd:reading posted..awaiting feedback & exchange
2. Deb99 :livelong: 2nd: just awaiting feedback
3. mahafrins :livelong: 2nd: :livelong:
4. Bonny :livelong:
5. Eva4 :livelong:
6. amaya1 :livelong:
7. Sabrinaspellman :livelong:

*FEEDBACK IS A REQUIREMENT
*Readings are food for thought to help you make decisions and bring a more successful outcome.
*This is just practice
*Trade with whatever divination tool you wish.

pageofswords9110

So i want to see if the energies around me and my job prospect ES have changed from the last one since they called me for an interview.

CosmicBeing

So i want to see if the energies around me and my job prospect ES have changed from the last one since they called me for an interview.

I don't think I could do energy around you with this cards (at least I haven't mastered that).

OMG lol whip came up again!! Wth it is following you I swear...

Tree-Anchor-Whip-Mice-Tower
Quint=12 birds

So The birds I am taking as the interview
Anchor as the job.

Anchor+Whip+mice
Whip+Birds
I Don't think you'll like the interview process for this job. It to me shows an aggressive interview being given that will give you anxiety and stress.

Tree+Anchor=Is this possibly a job in the healthcare field? Because I don't see this as a rooted job when followed by Whip+Mice
Tree+Tower=Makes me think this could be at a hospital or some big organization that deals with healthcare.
Mice+Tower=Stressful or anxiety inducing corporation/big organization/hospital.

Overall...
I don't think the interviewing process with these people are going to be pleasant.. and you are going to realize this is not the right working environment because I think these people are verbally aggressive/harsh and stressful people to be around.

I think personally you are not going to like them.

pageofswords9110

I don't think I could do energy around you with this cards (at least I haven't mastered that).

OMG lol whip came up again!! Wth it is following you I swear...

Tree-Anchor-Whip-Mice-Tower
Quint=12 birds

So The birds I am taking as the interview
Anchor as the job.

Anchor+Whip+mice
Whip+Birds
I Don't think you'll like the interview process for this job. It to me shows an aggressive interview being given that will give you anxiety and stress.

Tree+Anchor=Is this possibly a job in the healthcare field? Because I don't see this as a rooted job when followed by Whip+Mice
Tree+Tower=Makes me think this could be at a hospital or some big organization that deals with healthcare.
Mice+Tower=Stressful or anxiety inducing corporation/big organization/hospital.

Overall...
I don't think the interviewing process with these people are going to be pleasant.. and you are going to realize this is not the right working environment because I think these people are verbally aggressive/harsh and stressful people to be around.

I think personally you are not going to like them.

Q:So I rewrote my speech a bit... I want to know is there anything I need to know to make it a better speech (articulated better)?

Feedback : ok this interview will be over the phone. The company is an insurance company so yes healthcare. No its not a big organization at all its family owned and operator. I have a friend who works for them now. The job is laid back. No dress code you can have your phones out and allowed to surf the web. The mice is me stressing but i always stress. I wonder if you are reading the cards negatively because thats how they usually are read.

Tree anchor i see as healthcare job

Whip i see as negotiations. I remember you doing a reading for me about a job you said i would get and the whip showed up for a repeating pattern of negotiating.

Mice and tower could be me moving on from a stressful period

With birds as quint i do see that as the interview.

Just a different way to look at the cards. I could be wrong so i will have to update you.

Theres also the possibilty the cards could be pointing to something else i need to be paying attention to. Or these cards maybe for you.

As for your question i dont think i can answer this efficiently. Can you ask me something else please

CosmicBeing

Feedback : ok this interview will be over the phone. The company is an insurance company so yes healthcare. No its not a big organization at all its family owned and operator. I have a friend who works for them now. The job is laid back. No dress code you can have your phones out and allowed to surf the web. The mice is me stressing but i always stress. I wonder if you are reading the cards negatively because thats how they usually are read.

Tree anchor i see as healthcare job

Whip i see as negotiations. I remember you doing a reading for me about a job you said i would get and the whip showed up for a repeating pattern of negotiating.

Mice and tower could be me moving on from a stressful period

With birds as quint i do see that as the interview.

Just a different way to look at the cards. I could be wrong so i will have to update you.

Theres also the possibilty the cards could be pointing to something else i need to be paying attention to. Or these cards maybe for you.

As for your question i dont think i can answer this efficiently. Can you ask me something else please

Very well could just continual negotiation.

I don't think Tower takes on the moving away aspect.. that would be ship or stork. Even if it's ends up being a great job... it probably has stress to it just for the fact that it's a job that is an insurance company.....Jobs always have a level of stress to it.

Mice and tower can also mean a job that is redundant in work or one that needs exacting detailing & a thorough combing through. So it might be detailed oriented.

Well let me know how it goes...

Q: What do I need to know about my communication skills?

pageofswords9110

Very well could just continual negotiation.

I don't think Tower takes on the moving away aspect.. that would be ship or stork. Even if it's ends up being a great job... it probably has stress to it just for the fact that it's a job that is an insurance company.....Jobs always have a level of stress to it.

Mice and tower can also mean a job that is redundant in work or one that needs exacting detailing & a thorough combing through. So it might be detailed oriented.

Well let me know how it goes...

Q: What do I need to know about my communication skills?

WOF, 6 of pents, hermit, 5 of cups, 4 of pents,
star

So i think your communication skills go back and forth between being articulate and clear to completely closed of and shut down. I think this is because of some time of disappointment in your past. Its like you continously kept expressing yourself but your feelings fell on death ears so to speak. Now you have a why bother attitude. That attitude is blocking you and making you even more introverted. The advice is to distance yourself from that past experience outcome. Speak your mind fully and clearly at all time. And if engage in convo make sure to hear the other person out also.

You know i think the whip is me repeating a negative of going into jobs that arent meant for me. The tower may mean i utimately move on from the job. Like a seperation so to speak. But i will keep you updated

deb99

Are you around? Wanna do another exchange? :) If yes, great, and if you are done for night we can try again soon.

Q: I keep being told that something is holding me back from moving on to a new position at work and that I am not seeing what that is (2 swords)...I am so baffled what the heck is going on here??? I just want to move into a new position and get away from this boring job and horrible boss. I apply and interview all the time but nothing ever seems to come through and this is so not normal for me at this agency or just in general. I have another interview I just set today that will take place next week, and I just want to be successful for once...

Can you try and ascertain what might be blocking me from being successful in getting a new position at work, like something within me or someone around me or just bad luck or the universe is punishing me for something, etc?

If you have a question please send to me, thanks!

CosmicBeing

WOF, 6 of pents, hermit, 5 of cups, 4 of pents,
star

So i think your communication skills go back and forth between being articulate and clear to completely closed of and shut down. I think this is because of some time of disappointment in your past. Its like you continously kept expressing yourself but your feelings fell on death ears so to speak. Now you have a why bother attitude. That attitude is blocking you and making you even more introverted. The advice is to distance yourself from that past experience outcome. Speak your mind fully and clearly at all time. And if engage in convo make sure to hear the other person out also.

Yes this is very true.... I have this attitude.. of why bother.. why share my thoughts and emotions. No point in doing so...partially because I don't want someone's opinion and I rather do what I want... that kind of attitude is present in me. I do jump between those two.. I see it.

I am trying to learn to be more open.. at least with my thoughts and emotions. It might have just been how I was raised.....I have a parent that for every thought or emotion I have.. this person has 20 questions for each one.

Why bother sharing if you just have to end up defending own thoughts and feelings.

My aunt is the only one who seemed to have learned how I am personality wise.. I really don't care what someone's opinion of my thoughts and emotions are.. because I am going to act them out anyway. The problem is.. i see it as a waste of time expressing it and maybe even having to explain and defend it. Odd thought process to an extent lol

Also my voice box is not use to talking a lot... if I talk for a hour straight my throat hurts so bad lol

You know i think the whip is me repeating a negative of going into jobs that arent meant for me. The tower may mean i utimately move on from the job. Like a seperation so to speak. But i will keep you updated

Agree... That is why I said I don't think this be the place for it. I wasn't hundred percent sure why.. I figure because mice being near by and birds.. it might be how the work situation is.

We all have different ideas of what are stressful or tense situations. Just have to know what those situations are for you.

Well Hope it works out :) At the end of the day it is a learning experience

Thank you for the reading and exchange.

mahafrins

Whats next for me in romance?

CosmicBeing

Are you around? Wanna do another exchange? :) If yes, great, and if you are done for night we can try again soon.

Q: I keep being told that something is holding me back from moving on to a new position at work and that I am not seeing what that is (2 swords)...I am so baffled what the heck is going on here??? I just want to move into a new position and get away from this boring job and horrible boss. I apply and interview all the time but nothing ever seems to come through and this is so not normal for me at this agency or just in general. I have another interview I just set today that will take place next week, and I just want to be successful for once...

Can you try and ascertain what might be blocking me from being successful in getting a new position at work, like something within me or someone around me or just bad luck or the universe is punishing me for something, etc?

If you have a question please send to me, thanks!

I'll try my best.

"What is blocking deb99 from her career goals?"
Key-Ship-Stork-Birds-Fish
Quint=18 Bear

(Honestly when i looked at it.. the first thought was.. moving to a new location)

Key+Fish= Solution is money or solution is moving &/or going with the flow
Key+Ship=Solution is change.. moving away.
Ship+Stork= moving will allow for improvements to happen
Ship+Birds=Interview for jobs far away
Stork+Birds=Interviewing for jobs far away will bring improvements
Birds+Fish=interviewing for jobs far away will bring a positive change/motion

Stork+bear=New stability or higher position will bring improvements.

Overall...
To me it is telling me you are in the wrong city/town/area... you need to apply for jobs far away and move. There is a better opportunity for you in a different city, town, or country. But, what is blocking you is where your presently reside.

Q: When I talk to x will I have to deal with a conversation that is like an interrogation (as if in a police station)?