Exchange with Lennie decks I was given

Arania

Never used Lenormand before although I learned readings with traditional playing card first and my granny's best friend was a Lennie user. I wasn't supposed to touch her cards and well, in all my almost 46 years I never got back to it.

The spreads I learned as a child are probably very different (and I also use them with other cards) and the only "true" Lennie readings I know of, as I saw it done, are the 3 and 5 card mirror spreads (which I also used elsewhere before).

I'm also a "situational" reader, images move for me so a card may mean one thing now and something different the next time. Also, I figured that the text on Lennie cards, for those who have text, can change for me as well.

If this doesn't put you off and you don#t mind the cards sometimes being a bit too direct, ask away. I will probably be way off but hey I need to start somewhere.

rosesandchocolate

i am new too. I can try 5 cards but still using 3. my question is will he make contact with me again?

lepleadian

my question is regarding this mercury retrograde i just hate it :(....
how does this month looks like regarding my university classess...i'm jiust behind others due to some health issues....do u see me getting back into the speed of the classes? i mean catching the others

Arania

Birds - Garden - Letter - Child - Bouqet

Oh yes definitely he's just waiting for the right place and moment.

Arania

my question is regarding this mercury retrograde i just hate it :(....
how does this month looks like regarding my university classess...i'm jiust behind others due to some health issues....do u see me getting back into the speed of the classes? i mean catching the others

Clouds - Clover - Fish

In the short run, yes, but you will have a hard time catching up in the long run if you don't get rid of your worries about it, they just drag you down.

lepleadian

Clouds - Clover - Fish

In the short run, yes, but you will have a hard time catching up in the long run if you don't get rid of your worries about it, they just drag you down.

yesss you are right i'm full of worries and they really drag me down :(
thnk you :)

amaya1

Hello

How A will feel if i post our photo at fb?

rosesandchocolate

Birds - Garden - Letter - Child - Bouqet

Oh yes definitely he's just waiting for the right place and moment.

I will let you know when he does. I dont see your question for me. I read with 3 cards but can try 5.

Arania

Hello

How A will feel if i post our photo at fb?

Dog - book - mansion

Oh how fitting. He won't like the idea, probably considering it some private photo.

He'll be angry and growling, disbelieving, as he thought he could trust you not to do such a thing. Then he will likely retreat to his place for a while to mull this over or pretend he isn't around.