Exchange

Sandalwood

Anyone up for a 3-card Lenorkand exchange?

Bonny

Yes!!

Hi !! Great to see you!

Q. What is c thinking of re me at xmas Time?

Sandalwood

Yes!!

Hi !! Great to see you!

Awesome! I was hoping you were here.

I'll read in yours now.

I'm really pissed of about my Q, lol. I was supposed to meet up with my friend & I've gotten nothing than a pool of vagueness. I think he (no love interest) likely doesn't want to and/or something else is up. Any clarity here would be perfect, thanks.

Bonny

Awesome! I was hoping you were here.

I'll read in yours now.

I'm really pissed of about my Q, lol. I was supposed to meet up with my friend & I've gotten nothing than a pool of vagueness. I think he (no love interest) likely doesn't want to and/or something else is up. Any clarity here would be perfect, thanks.

Great that you're here!!!

(Can only sit for one as have to get up early to travel for xmas day )

Clover / fish / key

Notes...
Fish: Positive emotions. Company growth. Luck with gambling. Luck in dealing with money.
Key: Moments of happiness bring safety.
Key: Concerns about financial security. Financial success.

Read...
This looks to be about money. It's suggesting a windfall that brought up positice emotion. This financial success ( or luck with gambling?) might have been the distractor for him from carrying through with your meeting...?

Sandalwood

Yes!!

Hi !! Great to see you!

I do feel that it's a triggering time for him. I feel that it makes him think of something missing and/or choices made. Like the changes were not made and/or furthered somehow. This only feels as an observation he makes. I feel there's still passion towards you and love. So it's certainly emotional. The image of 'nothing changing' feels biggest to me. But it's like he can't do anything about that. It's a sort of stoic acceptance.

You know when people want something & then don't make the effort to step up. And then say stuff like 'I know, I'm such a dick' (and they then think that's the excuse/all there's to it?) That's the kind of energy I feel. So it's an accepting of defeat almost without the willingness (or feel they have the power) to change.

Coffin - Stork - Lady

scorpiogirl

Sandalwood

Great that you're here!!!

(Can only sit for one as have to get up early to travel for xmas day )

Clover / fish / key

Notes...
Fish: Positive emotions. Company growth. Luck with gambling. Luck in dealing with money.
Key: Moments of happiness bring safety.
Key: Concerns about financial security. Financial success.

Read...
This looks to be about money. It's suggesting a windfall that brought up positice emotion. This financial success ( or luck with gambling?) might have been the distractor for him from carrying through with your meeting...?

Thanks for the read! I was also getting fish often. I don't know how it fits though. So he's basically distracted/focussing on something else (likely related to money/even gamble) and/or being pulled into that?

I've asked a few times and decided it was too much hard work. It should be a fun yes or just a no. Thanks!

Bonny

I do feel that it's a triggering time for him. I feel that it makes him think of something missing and/or choices made. Like the changes were not made and/or furthered somehow. This only feels as an observation he makes. I feel there's still passion towards you and love. So it's certainly emotional. The image of 'nothing changing' feels biggest to me. But it's like he can't do anything about that. It's a sort of stoic acceptance.

You know when people want something & then don't make the effort to step up. And then say stuff like 'I know, I'm such a dick' (and they then think that's the excuse/all there's to it?) That's the kind of energy I feel. So it's an accepting of defeat almost without the willingness (or feel they have the power) to change.

Coffin - Stork - Lady

Thanks Sandlewood,
Yep, he's not stepped up. BLER! Disappointing , meanwhile he's getting battered in a toxic stalemate with his ex. Thanks S, stoic is a good descriptor.

See you on here again soon!!

B:)