pageofswords9110

Hi I'll exchange if you like
How is RJ feeling about me ?

RAphrodite

id love one pls

id like to know what kind of communication I can expect from M this weekend

Thanks for letting me read for you.

Lily ship fox

Unclear/absent communication or something where one person is playing games, and not being upfront.

Would you mind telling me something, is he older, or are you interested in someone else as well? I have been having some trouble with the lily card. See, in my head it means someone older or the 'other man'.

RAphrodite

Hiya!

Can i sit?

What Dani A feels towards me?

Thanks!

Crossroads Fox Birds

So, the person is busy making a decision about you, and are keeping their cards close to their chest. I would say, though they are interested, its quite possible they are also seeing another person.

Hope this resonated

Aries2014

Thanks for letting me read for you.

Lily ship fox

Unclear/absent communication or something where one person is playing games, and not being upfront.

Would you mind telling me something, is he older, or are you interested in someone else as well? I have been having some trouble with the lily card. See, in my head it means someone older or the 'other man'.

Thankyou

ok no hes not older but there is someone else T so does that mean T is going to contact me or something

Aries2014

would you please mind if I ask just one more - as id just like to know the outcome of maybe me contacting M first then because it sounds like hes still been stubborn

RAphrodite

Thankyou

ok no hes not older but there is someone else T so does that mean T is going to contact me or something

I see, thanks. I didn't ask if T was going to get in touch. To me it meant that there are probably two men in your love life.

Aries2014

I see, thanks. I didn't ask if T was going to get in touch. To me it meant that there are probably two men in your love life.

Ok I understand that then thankyou