Exchange?

PeopleWillBeYou

Does anyone want to exchange? :)

Falcor

May I?
What the most important thing I need to understand about myself atm?

PeopleWillBeYou

May I?
What the most important thing I need to understand about myself atm?

Hi, sorry for the delay. :)

I'm using my Faerytale Oracle deck for your question, I think it's suitable for it, but I'm not sure if I right with this reading.

Goldilocks (Entitlement) - The Frog Prince (Intimacy) - Verde Prato (Wounds)

In the booklet the Goldilocks was in the 3 bears home. What Goldilocks didn't think was that she was in someone's personal space.. I'm pretty sure she was being immature and didn't think too much of it. I believe that this card is about asking permission without just going to do something by taking a immature approach. I think you want people to get to know you first before getting too close to you? Maybe you have boundaries that you think people shouldn't go over? I'm not sure that sounds right, but I hope I'm getting somewhere with this?

With the The Frog Prince, I see an image of a Woman wth a frog, they are very close to each other, it's like they are lovers. This means that this may have something to do with having a close relationship with people or someone you find attractive that you may like. To grow closer to each other to make something out of a relationship/connection.

Verde Prato is about someone being hurt and it had end up being some sort of physical or emotional wound that needs healing.

But all of these together could mean that you have a hard time being close to people? You may feel that they may hurt you or they just end up invading your personal space without asking? I think these cards are saying that you should be close to people and try to have some sort of close relationship, even though there this wound here.. it can heal.

Does any of this make sense to you? This was kinda hard to figure out.

Falcor

Hi, sorry for the delay. :)

I'm using my Faerytale Oracle deck for your question, I think it's suitable for it, but I'm not sure if I right with this reading.

Goldilocks (Entitlement) - The Frog Prince (Intimacy) - Verde Prato (Wounds)

In the booklet the Goldilocks was in the 3 bears home. What Goldilocks didn't think was that she was in someone's personal space.. I'm pretty sure she was being immature and didn't think too much of it. I believe that this card is about asking permission without just going to do something by taking a immature approach. I think you want people to get to know you first before getting too close to you? Maybe you have boundaries that you think people shouldn't go over? I'm not sure that sounds right, but I hope I'm getting somewhere with this?

With the The Frog Prince, I see an image of a Woman wth a frog, they are very close to each other, it's like they are lovers. This means that this may have something to do with having a close relationship with people or someone you find attractive that you may like. To grow closer to each other to make something out of a relationship/connection.

Verde Prato is about someone being hurt and it had end up being some sort of physical or emotional wound that needs healing.

But all of these together could mean that you have a hard time being close to people? You may feel that they may hurt you or they just end up invading your personal space without asking? I think these cards are saying that you should be close to people and try to have some sort of close relationship, even though there this wound here.. it can heal.

Does any of this make sense to you? This was kinda hard to figure out.

A lot of sense actually.

I was hurt, betrayed and used before and it wounded to a level of pushing people away and recreating the same pattern of being hurt all over. That created a great difficulty to even simply contact with people. I am even not talking about intimacy, it was just a dream. I made a lot of boundaries between me and the world.

Today I am deep into the healing stage. The situation is much much better and I was able to change a lot of things for my benefit. I have a lot of people in my life and the contact is flowing much easier. Intimacy(not romantic) became possible. I meet a lot of people who are creative and can understand different aspects of me.

I think I am blooming. Seems the cards say I should continue to heal that part of me.
Thanks ^_^

What is your question?

PeopleWillBeYou

A lot of sense actually.

I was hurt, betrayed and used before and it wounded to a level of pushing people away and recreating the same pattern of being hurt all over. That created a great difficulty to even simply contact with people. I am even not talking about intimacy, it was just a dream. I made a lot of boundaries between me and the world.

Today I am deep into the healing stage. The situation is much much better and I was able to change a lot of things for my benefit. I have a lot of people in my life and the contact is flowing much easier. Intimacy(not romantic) became possible. I meet a lot of people who are creative and can understand different aspects of me.

I think I am blooming. Seems the cards say I should continue to heal that part of me.
Thanks ^_^

What is your question?

Glad it made sense. I hope you will be able to fully heal from this.
I hope it's okay to ask this question.. not sure you're comfortable with it. But my question is why I keep hearing/feeling a man call my name? This happened last year and the year before. I found out that it was actually a man that needed my attention, but why? I hope that is okay to ask. :)

Falcor

Glad it made sense. I hope you will be able to fully heal from this.
I hope it's okay to ask this question.. not sure you're comfortable with it. But my question is why I keep hearing a man call my name? This happened last year and the year before. I found out that it was actually a man that needed my attention, but why? I hope that is okay to ask. :)

In what way/s you hear him? Only him?

PeopleWillBeYou

In what way/s you hear him? Only him?

I guess in my ears or just a feeling. I cant really explain it, is that what you're asking? And yes I only hear one man

Falcor

I guess in my ears or just a feeling. I cant really explain it, is that what you're asking? And yes I only hear one man

I was using Messenger Oracle here. Pulled out 3 cards:
-reveal your truth
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8a/91/86/8a9186b6bb924244b30bad29f24b0c4d.jpg

-let the emotions flow
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3a/a4/d9/3aa4d972df43ad068b4e2641967b2a82.jpg

-seek your answers within
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/78/5f/a9/785fa9826b045982ef60cac889967172.jpg

Alright, I feel here s very strong message to you. Take of that mask of "being normal". You are not normal, whatever it is. You are you and you were born/given/earned certain abilities that "normal people" do not have(mostly it makes them uneasy and they can be hostile towards what they can't understand). Perhaps it's not a first time you go through something like that or different.

So stop listening to what the others, the society tells you to be. Start to be yourself by stopping and listening to what you have inside. Don't deny it, it's a part of you that can't be caged forever.

Want to continue exchanges?

PeopleWillBeYou

I was using Messenger Oracle here. Pulled out 3 cards:
-reveal your truth
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8a/91/86/8a9186b6bb924244b30bad29f24b0c4d.jpg

-let the emotions flow
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3a/a4/d9/3aa4d972df43ad068b4e2641967b2a82.jpg

-seek your answers within
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/78/5f/a9/785fa9826b045982ef60cac889967172.jpg

Alright, I feel here s very strong message to you. Take of that mask of "being normal". You are not normal, whatever it is. You are you and you were born/given/earned certain abilities that "normal people" do not have(mostly it makes them uneasy and they can be hostile towards what they can't understand). Perhaps it's not a first time you go through something like that or different.

So stop listening to what the others, the society tells you to be. Start to be yourself by stopping and listening to what you have inside. Don't deny it, it's a part of you that can't be caged forever.

Want to continue exchanges?

Thank you, I like those cards alot. Yes, I thought I had some type of "gift" something I can't just ignore. I think you may already know what I'm talking about. I thought i was crazy and I'm afraid of that..that is why I keep things to myself because honestly I do kinda think it would freak people out or that they won't believe me.

Yes we can exchange again, but I have to say that there are some questions I can't answer.. I guess I'm not too good at it or don't feel confident enough, but I will try. :)

Maria Tarot

Hi,
I can do your reading in about 4 hours. Is that ok?
:)
Note: I will read with RW deck