Faeries Oracle readings for feedback

theFeeLion

Hey lovely people!

I've seen a few others do these things so I thought I'd stretch my faerie muscles and give it a go.

I have only recently started doing readings for others and have only ever done a distance reading a small handful of times so be gentle with me please ☺

I will be using my Faeries Oracle deck to do one card readings for feedback. These cards like to bounce and jump, so sometimes there may be extra cards.

***Please note questions about what is in other people's heads and hearts will not be answered. My faeries have informed me that permission is always needed before they start riff-ruffling and cavorting in those particular places

Bonny

Sounds Great!

What can help me sleep better?

(Come on faeries! Help please:) :) :) !!

Galadhwen

I'm a simple gal, I read the word "Faeries Oracle" and I sit. :") I'd like a spot, please! I'd like to ask the faeries about maybe an assessment of my self right now? Because it's the Spring Equinox so I think that's timely. Thanks before!

Aries2014

Hey I'd love to sit could I ask my guides to see if I'm on the right romantic path

theFeeLion

Sounds Great!

What can help me sleep better?

(Come on faeries! Help please:) :) :) !!

Hi Bonny, for you we got a jumper.

The Singer of Healing (R)
Some healing in body, mind, and spirit needs to be done here.

I thought I'd get some clarification for you and got another two jumpers.

The Bright Mother wants you to nurture yourself and your creativity (she keeps pointing to the creativity part) so you are able to pass through the gate to sleep that the Guardian at the Gate is holding open for you. Just remember you can close the gate behind you to help keep nightmares at bay.

Hope that helps! ☺

theFeeLion

I'm a simple gal, I read the word "Faeries Oracle" and I sit. :") I'd like a spot, please! I'd like to ask the faeries about maybe an assessment of my self right now? Because it's the Spring Equinox so I think that's timely. Thanks before!

Well this was interesting, they didn't want to wait to be shuffled again so two of them decided to turn themselves over! I have never had this happen before!

The two that turned themselves over were...

The Bodacious Bodach and the Fee Lion

There seems to be a bit of mental and physical clutter that need to be tidied up. They seem to be pointing the blame at each other while simultaneously looking away in a huff. It's time to do some spring cleaning, but beware of "helpful fixing".

There is also a possibility they are pointing fingers at me and not you! As I said I've never had cards do that before so if it doesn't make sense to you I will redraw ☺

Bonny

Hi Bonny, for you we got a jumper.

The Singer of Healing (R)
Some healing in body, mind, and spirit needs to be done here.

I thought I'd get some clarification for you and got another two jumpers.

The Bright Mother wants you to nurture yourself and your creativity (she keeps pointing to the creativity part) so you are able to pass through the gate to sleep that the Guardian at the Gate is holding open for you. Just remember you can close the gate behind you to help keep nightmares at bay.

Hope that helps! ☺

Hi!

Thank you!!!

Actually I think it is because of healing - my own and the healing that I involved in for others that this is happening.
The nurturing messsge fits for sure !!

Thank you!

So does that hate closing message.
Because that's important. To be able to draw a line. My creativity is not getting as much attention at the moment so maybe it's important I give this more space and nurturing too.

Thank you!!!

B:)

Galadhwen

Well this was interesting, they didn't want to wait to be shuffled again so two of them decided to turn themselves over! I have never had this happen before!

The two that turned themselves over were...

The Bodacious Bodach and the Fee Lion

There seems to be a bit of mental and physical clutter that need to be tidied up. They seem to be pointing the blame at each other while simultaneously looking away in a huff. It's time to do some spring cleaning, but beware of "helpful fixing".

There is also a possibility they are pointing fingers at me and not you! As I said I've never had cards do that before so if it doesn't make sense to you I will redraw ☺

Ooh look your username made an appearance!

This isn't the first time I saw the Bodacious Bodach appearing with another card looking away in a distaste. I admit I have to search the image just to see what I'm getting lol!

Hmm I don't think I know what mental and physical clutter they are talking of :( After reading the Bodacious Bodach's story, it seems to tell the tale of "unhelpful help" or finishing something but only making things worse. It's a good cautionary advice regardless of whether I understand what they're talking of!

And yes I'm curious on whether why they do that (especially after saying that you'd never had cards doing that before!), does it mean that there's no advice for me at the moment?

theFeeLion

Hey I'd love to sit could I ask my guides to see if I'm on the right romantic path

I think these guys have all decided to have a bouncing competition as three more chose to bounce out of the deck (so much for one card readings!)

Arval Parrot was the first to bounce out. He's all about clear and open communication. Although his words are "clean and clear communication. Not like the face wash, more like a river, as long as it's a pretty one, and clean ooo and don't forget clear, like a crystal -" well that's enough of that.

The other two were Unity and the Master Maker (R)
Think of things in terms of equal partnership and remember your own wholeness.Things are likely to deteriorate if you don't give your best.

I'm not sure if this is the yes or no answer you were after but I hope it helps all the same.

Persimmon

Hi :) I'd love a general message please. Thank you x