Family

Roses are red

So I finally asked the cards if I'm going to have a family in the next 2 years. Like to be married and having a kid or two. I used the rider cards and nothing came up reversed .

About me: currently I am single and happy. Dating guys here and there but just testing the waters and not committing to anyone I don't see fit. I wouldn't mind meeting a guy and getting married and having family with him. So when I drew the cards I wasn't thinking about one particular guy.

1. 8 of wands- Swift change moving forward. Ok so thats good.
2. 3 of wands- maybe to be patient? Look for him?
3. 6 of pents- On the outside, cant think what this can be. I am I going to get assitance in the matter? What does that mean?

- can anybody help me please this is very important to me since I'm advancing in age. Thank you.

Saskia

if I'm going to have a family in the next 2 years. Like to be married and having a kid or two.

3. 6 of pents- On the outside, cant think what this can be. I am I going to get assitance in the matter? What does that mean?

I think these cards talk about action. The more action you take (8W) the more likely it is. I think there is a good chance it to happen to you, given the fast pace action, movement and change of 8W.

3W is a card about positive future, anticipating it or planning for it. What concrete steps you can take to make your dream happen? Yes, you date, and yes, you're open for it, but are you dating men who feel the same? It's a different thing to just be in the dating pool for fun and good times, and seriously look for someone to settle down with - and let them know it.

Women often think men prefer non-serious dating but as a sister to three brothers, men may want exactly the same things: someone trustworthy, loyal, caring, nice, open to family.

6P may mean you end up helping someone or getting help from someone in this matter. Maybe a friend fixes you up with someone, you go to a dating agency, you meet a man who needs your support, or you'll end up needing IVF or other help to have the family. It could also mean a support group, such as meeting him through some charitable work.

Cynthia_H

So I finally asked the cards if I'm going to have a family in the next 2 years. Like to be married and having a kid or two. I used the rider cards and nothing came up reversed .
About me: currently I am single and happy. Dating guys here and there but just testing the waters and not committing to anyone I don't see fit. I wouldn't mind meeting a guy and getting married and having family with him. So when I drew the cards I wasn't thinking about one particular guy.
- can anybody help me please this is very important to me since I'm advancing in age. Thank you.

Hi Roses are red

While you did not indicate any positions for these cards, I see that they show you can achieve what you want if you are clear about about and dedicate yourself to your goal.

The 3 of wands indicates the "birth" of an enterprise (pun intended) wherein you focus on your objectives, work in partnership with others and wait for your ships to come in. You say you currently single and happy and dating here and there (which is great, snaps to you) but your question is will you have a family in two years, and given your current status and time in general, this is a very short time frame in the grand scheme of things.

I believe the 3 of wands coupled with the 8 of wands is saying that once you have sorted out what you want and set your intentions and actions to these goals, you will experience success quickly.

The 6 of pentacles, realizing that by sharing and giving of your gifts to others and also being able to accept help from others when needed, will be key moving forward. While not recommending that you "settle" for a life mate, the 6 of pentacles indicated that it would help to be a bit more flexible and open which will assist in achieving your goal.

Just how I see it, bear in mind I am a newbie. Cheers, Cynthia.

Roses are red

Thank you Cynthia_H,
I set my intentions what do you mean by that ?
And you're on point with the six of pents because I do give a lot to people and I always try to help Others. I mean out I do mediation for people for free just to help them in their lives, lots of volenteer work. But maybe I don't like to tell people my problems , when I do I don't feel like they care to help me ..

-- also I do have this one guy that I went out with a couple of times and he wants a family. But he also said that while he is with you he wants to keep in touch with all of his five exes which in the past has caused him to lose his relationships. And I don't want to be with a guy who has to keep in touch with his exes and it's not just a hi or bye... Its more.

Cynthia_H

I set my intentions what do you mean by that ?
I was referring to your happiness with your current way of life (single, happy), which is great (go girl, more power to you), and you desire to change that to a totally different way of life with a family. I sensed that there may be some ambivalence blocking the desire for a family, etc. so you would need to consider the pros and cons of both and make sure you really want the change. Hope this clarifies, if not let me know. Cheers, Cynthia.

Roses are red

Thank you Saskia,
Its good to hear for once that things are moving fast for my benefit for once.
I have been taking steps more than before my opinion. I am dating or seeing guys and if one that matches me well sticks out then yay. But I don't know how to get a guy or find out which guy wants a family and which does not . So far I've been asked if that' if I want a family.

- in order to clear things up for myself what should be the next question to ask the cards would you know to help me ?