FEBRUARY Readings by the Victorian Crone

greatdane

IF you wish a reading, PLEASE know:

I don't wish to read on a topic you have asked another reader or readers within the last 24 hours. I don't believe more readings in a very short time clarify, but rather confuse, and I don't wish to do that. If a day goes by, I may even be able to pick up more if the situation has changed since your last reading.

I only accept questions when I post I am IN for Readings. I always post when I am closed and ask that no questions be posted after that.

I read WHILE you wait and it is mandatory if you wish a reading, you stay on the thread as I often have questions. Your Reading will then be posted in minutes while you wait.

I read more on your Path than for divination. I link you with a topic on your Path, I don't tell you what MUST happen. I believe readings should help empower us, not tell us what MUST be.

I do not read on HEALTH issues or questions like will he call? Again, I read on your PATH with a person or situation.

I do not do readings for others, my link is to you, so please no questions like is my boss having an affair with my coworker.

greatdane

IN for FIRST Readings for February

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF you wish a Reading, PLEASE KNOW:

I READ MORE on your PATH rather than Divination. As in linking you and your Path to Finances, Romance, Money. So please don't ask what will I do this weekend? PLEASE do not ask me....WILL this happen? I do NOT read on HEALTH issues.

I read to help EMPOWER, for ADVICE, WARNINGS, NOT to tell you what MUST be, as I believe often we can affect the outcome.

I do not want to read about a topic (anything about specific relationship, the same type of career question) you've asked another reader in the last 24 hours.

I don't feel more readings, back to back, serve a purpose other than to confuse rather than clarify. SO PLEASE just wait a day before asking me, or ask a different question.

IT IS NECESSARY to REMAIN on this thread after posting your question as I read WHILE you wait and often have a clarifying question. If you're not "here," I can't continue your reading.

I will take questions and read as time allows and post when I must close.

lepleadian

i dont think i have not asked this today i have my next final exam of thursday...and what do you think will i make it?

greatdane

Lepleadian

I can't read on that for you, Lepleadian.

greatdane

CLOSED for now Please do not post questions

May All Have a GREAT February.

greatdane

IN for A BIT PLEASE read below before Posting

IF you wish a Reading, PLEASE KNOW:

I READ MORE on your PATH rather than Divination. As in linking you and your Path to Finances, Romance, Money. So please don't ask what will I do this weekend? PLEASE do not ask me....WILL this happen? I do NOT read on HEALTH issues.

I read to help EMPOWER, for ADVICE, WARNINGS, NOT to tell you what MUST be, as I believe often we can affect the outcome.

I do not want to read about a topic (anything about specific relationship, the same type of career question) you've asked another reader in the last 24 hours.

I don't feel more readings, back to back, serve a purpose other than to confuse rather than clarify. SO PLEASE just wait a day before asking me, or ask a different question.

IT IS NECESSARY to REMAIN on this thread after posting your question as I read WHILE you wait and often have a clarifying question. If you're not "here," I can't continue your reading.

I will take questions and read as time allows and post when I must close.

newlillith

I would love one! could you connect me and TMC, my new job, and let me know what turns up?

greatdane

Hello Newlillith

I would be happy to read for you. Anything in particular you're looking for? Positive, negative? Linking you to management or coworkers? If you can focus it in a bit more, and it it's about a person (and an initial) or something more specific re your job, it would help me get more.

greatdane

CLOSED for now I only had a half hour

sorry Newlillith I will try to be back in later if you're here and would like to ask a question

newlillith

I'm sorry gd, my dtr got hurt and I was pulled away. have a good day!!!