Feelings? I'm so confused about all these guys!

Tara

This time I asked about someone who often looks at me face to face a few feet away and doesn't answer me when I look at him and speak he just keeps staring either with an evil eye scowl or almost a grin in a way? he is a 1 or 2 years younger 17 and is hyper in some classes what do these cards say about the feelings underneath this behaviour?

I'm so confused :( :( I think its me because this is someone else who accepted me on Facebook despite the fact that we are not friends nor talk or see each other much but I said happy birthday once and he replied to my comment and replied to a message once too but a lot of the times he has seen it and just left it. Is it because we aren't friends I even tried sending a message just saying straight look I know we don't talk much but happy easter and no reply, I was trying to hint that I understand why it must seem oddfor a nobody to message you but I just want to talk and afterall he did add me or was that just for show online?

Look I know it must sound like I'm desperate, obesseive and that I tried to hard too soon and too strongor just read the wrong signs. I am also asking tarot and making threads about feeling or thinking questions about many guys not because I'm desperate and trying to get a boyfriend and that these are people I have slept with cuz I HAVE NOT! I just want to understand? these are all human beings that interest me a great deal andwould be happy just being platonic with them and yes I do actually happen to crush on each a little but there is one guy who I willalways ask about not the guy that this thread is about but someone who recently broke my heart and slept with me twice (used me) he is a player but also my twin flame who I knew as a friend in my most previous life, he does not believe me.

Anyway sorry. The cards for this reading were: queen of pentacles 1st,ace of wands 2nd and ace of cups 3rd.

Queen of pentacles: I have heard that people say she is creative I defiantly think he sees me as this slightly intimidating creative girl who is nerdier than himself, he could find me sensual in a real grown up way?

Ace of wands: a bit naughty but yes I thought of a penis?

ace of cups: people say an ace is a seed for beginnings or an overflowing for emotions? maybe he is becoming familiar with me but is uncomfortable?

I think the cards mean he is not responding or talking to you as he sees you as someone who wants to settle down and have babies as quickly as possible and who will fall in love too quickly too and who will 'jump' when he tells you to. The thrill of the chase is gone then, for us all, especially for a man. If anything happens between you two, it will have nothing to do with love or anything lasting.
You say, 'Look I know we don't talk much but happy easter', and ''A lot of times he has seen it and just left it'? So you are sending him messages without him initiating it or ever replying? No wonder he is not replying. You told the guy you thought he was your twin flame, after knowing him for how long? The last thing a guy wants to hear, or anyone for that matter, is that they are your twin flame after being together only twice. That comment could do the opposite of what you were attempting to achieve, and a reason to think you are thinking way way too far ahead. My advice is to chill out and let the guys make contact with you, and do not jump the minute they click their fingers. You say you are asking these questions a lot on threads here, so it does appear that you are not looking at these guys in a balanced way.

Regards
Tara

Tara

Thanks for responding Tara but you are a little confused I'm asking about this guy called Danny, the guy who I said was my twin flame not soul mate but twin flame they are different! The guy who I slept with twice (the only person I have slept with in my life) is Josh and I told him that I knew him in another life after we slept together the first time and I was drunk. Josh knew I had been in love with him for MONTHS as I confessed to his face after months! and I have been acquainted with him for nearly two years this Sept.

Danny, I have nearly been acquainted with for a whole college year already. As I said it may seem or sound like to you guys that I come on too strong but I am actually really silent at college and non social so when I like someone I try to make an effort to be friends with them, I may seem sad but I have never been popular or had any real friends nor am I apart of "the gangs" I try to chase them because there is no opptunity for them to chase me as when I try to socialize face to face they ignore me like an ugly nothing and that's why I do this.

I ask the cards if my perception of attraction on their part is correct and I honestly think I am a little but as you guys say I scare them off.

Thanks for answering but can someone tell me about those cards in accordance to Danny's feelings and by the way I ask about feelings at different time periods for example I questioned feelings at this moment in time as of today?

Hi Emi
I know it is Danny, but look, you say they ignore you. So why then would you think chasing them would make them like you more? The cards tell me that you are coming on too strong and appear desperate and you are admitting it yourself. I think you should work on your self confidence and meet genuine friends through an activity that you enjoy first, outside college or work and look at making friends with your own sex first. Good luck Emi.

Regards
Tara

Emi :)

Thanks Tara x

My feedback

none.

Tara

Thank you Tara for reading my posts and answering me with detail. I wish that you talked about each card and explained why each card says that I'm coming on too strong

for example why my 2nd card ace of wands meant that as I have read that it indicates sexual attraction, so I'm wondering whilst interpreting it myself did that mean I feel that way about him despite I asked my Rider Waite deck "How does he feel about me at this moment in time?"

PS Yes I do admit the things some people said about obsessing and will finally take it into consideration but I will still ask questions about my crushes for fun. I'm gonna just be on my own anyway lol I'm gonna be an actor therefore I can make up a lover :)

This is what I got it from for starters Emi. You didn't give a question in short, so I had to go on the whole story about this guy below, using both my intuition and my common sense around the full story, to the best of my ability and knowledge. So this is my opinion only on how he feels about you underneath his behavior as you ask.

'This time I asked about someone who often looks at me face to face a few feet away and doesn't answer me when I look at him and speak he just keeps staring either with an evil eye scowl or almost a grin in a way? he is a 1 or 2 years younger 17 and is hyper in some classes what do these cards say about the feelings underneath this behaviour?'

Q of Pentacles - Homebody - thinking of hearth and home and family
Ace of Wands - This card can be forceful and perhaps he sees this in you. It can also symbolize conception, excitement, ambition and high motivation.
Ace of Cups - A surge of happiness - a miracle relating to love and emotions. Are you hoping for love?
The aces amplify the other cards so since you have two aces, I would say the amplify the queens (your) energy of longing for emotional stability. I said that he sees you as wanting to rush in and fall in love and live happily ever after, or words to that effect and it.

Regards
Tara

My feedback

none.

No more replies!

"no more replies please"