Few Lenny exchanges

RAphrodite

Closed, thank you

Anyone around for a few exchanges with feedback. Will do a few today, and would expect feedback and exchange within a day.

Would appreciate no health or timing questions.

I do the card breakdown as an exercise for myself, the actual reading in below that.

Welcome :)

Bonny

Yes R!!

Q.

(I might be in and out a bit but will get back within reasonable hour or so if not sooner)

How's c feel about me now :)

wind

Hi!:)
If I may join - do you see D getting in touch with me?
We have been apart for a long time, but I care for him a lot. I still hope he may come around and be more ready to connect. Will he contact me?

what is your Q?

RAphrodite

Yes R!!

Q.

(I might be in and out a bit but will get back within reasonable hour or so if not sooner)

How's c feel about me now :)

Sure Bon,

So I asked how he's feeling about you today.

Cross. - letter - ship

Cross letter - difficult news
Cross ship - difficult journey
Letter ship - information printing sailing away

I think he's feeling a bit fatalistic today and wants to just leave everything behind. However he's finding it difficult to do so.

Sorry about the negative read. Maybe he's just in a bad mood.

Will I meet some romantically interesting at the event today, who will be in treated in me as well?

Bonny

Sure Bon,

So I asked how he's feeling about you today.

Cross. - letter - ship

Cross letter - difficult news
Cross ship - difficult journey
Letter ship - information printing sailing away

I think he's feeling a bit fatalistic today and wants to just leave everything behind. However he's finding it difficult to do so.

Sorry about the negative read. Maybe he's just in a bad mood.

Will I meet some romantically interesting at the event today, who will be in treated in me as well?

Man / book / key

This is still a mystery R!

This shows significant man to you holds a mystery. Maybe you're not meant to know yet?

FB: ah no. Sorry Angel. There have been zero letters , texts or emails betwen c and me - no letters... We see each other all the time . So sorry, but that read might have been a bit off Sweets ;)

RAphrodite

Hi!:)
If I may join - do you see D getting in touch with me?
We have been apart for a long time, but I care for him a lot. I still hope he may come around and be more ready to connect. Will he contact me?

what is your Q?

Sure wind, welcome. Thank you for letting me read for you :)

Man - scythe - stork

Man scythe = decisive aggressive man
Scythe stork = fast change
Man stork = man brings change

I would say yes, he will in touch and there will be a change in circumstances between you two.

Same question and similar situation to yours. Will P get in touch with me?

RAphrodite

Man / book / key

This is still a mystery R!

This shows significant man to you holds a mystery. Maybe you're not meant to know yet?

FB: ah no. Sorry Angel. There have been zero letters , texts or emails betwen c and me - no letters... We see each other all the time . So sorry, but that read might have been a bit off Sweets ;)

But I didn't say there was a letter Bon :)

I do the card breakdown as an exercise for myself, the actual reading in below that. The fatalistic bit.

Interesting you got book though, it's a book reading!

scorpiogirl

Nevermind. I don't have my lenormand deck.
Thanks.

Bonny

But I didn't say there was a letter Bon :)

I do the card breakdown as an exercise for myself, the actual reading in below that. The fatalistic bit.

Interesting you got book though, it's a book reading!

Ok.

Not resonating at all.
But thanks. Go well !!

wind

Sure wind, welcome. Thank you for letting me read for you :)

Man - scythe - stork

Man scythe = decisive aggressive man
Scythe stork = fast change
Man stork = man brings change

I would say yes, he will in touch and there will be a change in circumstances between you two.

Same question and similar situation to yours. Will P get in touch with me?

Thank you!:)
Oh yes, he is very strict in some ways and we parted ways in an abrupt way. He rejected me very harshly, so I moved away, but deep down I feel we had a very special connection. So I would be very happy if he made some new moves, and indeed, he has to make them, it is up to him. Hopefully the Stork is bringing new spring for us:D

your reading:
Cross - Fish - Key

This is a very strong reading, strong cards of fate here, both Cross and Key, and they also mirror each other. In the middle we have Fish - King of diamonds.
This person cares for you a lot, Fish is also about the flow of feeling, and he will be back in touch yes, but he needs to complete a deep cycle in his life (Cross), and open new doors (Key). This may be related to him sorting out his affairs and business (Fish) - but when he does, fate will bring you close to each other again. Just be patient - these cards show big cycles, so when the time is right, he will be back to you again.