Friendship Reconciliation?

JuliaDream

Hi all,

I've recently dipped my toe in Lenormand readings and could do with your thoughts regarding my interpretation.

I did a three card spread asking 'How will the relationship between me and X develop over the next 6 months?'

I pulled out Sun 31- Birds 12 - Dog 18

Me and "X" aren't actually on speaking terms as we had a falling out 2 months ago. However, I do miss our friendship ever so much but now the ball is in X's court so to speak.

So, am I right in thinking that there is a chance of upcoming positive communication (sun + birds) will lead us to become friends again (birds + dog)? Since I asked within 6 months will it be bold of me to suggest this could happen in December? (birds = 12)

Would love to hear your thoughts. I don't want to be projecting my hopes on to this reading.

Sparkle_126

Hi all,

I've recently dipped my toe in Lenormand readings and could do with your thoughts regarding my interpretation.

I did a three card spread asking 'How will the relationship between me and X develop over the next 6 months?'

Me and "X" aren't actually on speaking terms as we had a falling out 2 months ago. However, I do miss our friendship ever so much but now the ball is in X's court so to speak.

So, am I right in thinking that there is a chance of upcoming positive communication (sun + birds) will lead us to become friends again (birds + dog)? Since I asked within 6 months will it be bold of me to suggest this could happen in December? (birds = 12)

Would love to hear your thoughts. I don't want to be projecting my hopes on to this reading.

These are very hopeful cards... The outlook between the two of you speaking again looks to be very positive (sun) There will be lots of talking(birds) and you two will become friends again (dog). I cannot get a time from this, unfortunately.

JuliaDream

These are very hopeful cards... The outlook between the two of you speaking again looks to be very positive (sun) There will be lots of talking(birds) and you two will become friends again (dog). I cannot get a time from this, unfortunately.
Thank you Sparkle. I do hope it is a positive outcome. Will update if changes occur.

Sparkle_126

Thank you Sparkle. I do hope it is a positive outcome. Will update if changes occur.[/QUOT
Please remember to update and good luck with this!

1Eleven

Hi Julia,
If I were to take a shot at timing on this I would lean towards Spring-Summer. 2 diamonds, 1 heart, plus the Sun "announces" (Birds) friendship (Dog).

Good luck

JuliaDream

Thanks 1Eleven, I'll keep it in mind :) I know timing can be notoriously tricky

JuliaDream

I promised to update this thread as soon as changes occurred. Me and X are now friends again. We made up in December, a week just before Xmas. So a year and 3 months is what it took for a reconciliation. Still no idea of how to get timing from the cards, perhaps it skipped the timing altogether.

ThtDancerGuy

Hi all,

Hi JuliaDream,

Yes, Sun + Birds + Dog are super positive cards! BUT do not get your hopes up even still because the future is not set in stone and nothing is ever guaranteed to you, reading or not. We – and our stories – are always changing.

Since I asked within 6 months will it be bold of me to suggest this could happen in December? (birds = 12)

These cards are not showing you specific timing because they were not asked to do so. You HAVE to stick to the context of your question. You asked only how the relationship will develop within 6 months, so the cards are showing you only a possibility within 6 months; they are not pointing to a specific date because you did not ask them to, they are only showing you a 6-month window. Again, you need to stick to the context of the question you are asking. Don't veer off into extra details.