Giving birth

Sandalwood

This is a bit of a weird one. One of my friends is pregnant and I suddenly thought 'did she already have the baby?' timing wise it should be due in around 10-14 days.

So the question was: Did she have the baby?

Moon - Child - Tower
Shadow = Sun

This actually feels like a yes (and/or if not right now - she's in labour very soon (hours - max 48 hours) or even giving birth right now)

Sun makes me think of the new soul. The moon is spirituality and could be the birth water in which the child still is. The tower made me think of the hospital. The moon could also be anaesthetics. I just got such a strong feeling from it.
I will update of course.

What do you think?

Kurenai

I would agree with you that your friend probably already had her baby (or, at least any minute now).

The "moon" card, among other things, also signified the female reproductive organ. So that meaning is fitting in the case of this specific reading. The "child" probably means baby, so -- she probably had her child through vaginal birth (as opposed to c-section)? The "tower" can mean an institution or a hospital, so I am guessing it wasn't home birth either.

The "sun" card can mean that everything went smoothly!

This is a bit of a weird one. One of my friends is pregnant and I suddenly thought 'did she already have the baby?' timing wise it should be due in around 10-14 days.

So the question was: Did she have the baby?

Moon - Child - Tower
Shadow = Sun

This actually feels like a yes (and/or if not right now - she's in labour very soon (hours - max 48 hours) or even giving birth right now)

Sun makes me think of the new soul. The moon is spirituality and could be the birth water in which the child still is. The tower made me think of the hospital. The moon could also be anaesthetics. I just got such a strong feeling from it.
I will update of course.

What do you think?

Sandalwood

I would agree with you that your friend probably already had her baby (or, at least any minute now).

The "moon" card, among other things, also signified the female reproductive organ. So that meaning is fitting in the case of this specific reading. The "child" probably means baby, so -- she probably had her child through vaginal birth (as opposed to c-section)? The "tower" can mean an institution or a hospital, so I am guessing it wasn't home birth either.

The "sun" card can mean that everything went smoothly!

I'm giving it 36 hours :) For as far as I understood it did not happen yet. Moon relating to reproduction does fit. I'm also expecting it to be a hospital birth with that tower.

Sandalwood

She indeed went into labour within 36 hours after this reading. And had a baby in the hospital.