So embarrassed!

scorpiogirl

So I did something very dumb. I went to this luncheon thing and had too much wine. I started talking to my professor and I think he thought I was flirting with him. As I put my hand on his shoulder. I don't see him this way I just got too lose. I feel very paranoid and silly after that afternoon. He looked visibly uncomfortable. I have him as a professor until April.
I asked my Lenormand three questions shuffling each time:

How does he view me now after this?
Fox - Lily - Bear
Well not surprised Fox is there! I think he sees me as a rat, Lily there maybe with Bear I wonder if he sees me with a intense, over powering personality... But not in a good way because of the Fox.

Will things between us stabilize or get awkward?

Stars - Dog - Bear
I think things will improve. Stars is positive sign towards good direction, Dog is loyalty and honesty ... Bear not sure if this is just representing me! Saying to hang in there lol!
But in my deck, the Bear looks down, maybe that is me I look embarrassed lol.

I then asked what will be his lasting impression of me?
Book - Bear

Bear again! I think this is how he sees me ... A student, Book that works hard on her studies?

danieljuk

Don't feel embarrassed Scorpiogirl, we all get drunk and do things we regret sometimes ;) I am sure it will all settle in the end :)

How does he view me now after this?
Fox - Lily - Bear

I wonder with the Fox and Lily combination if there was a flaunting of your sexuality, this was perhaps surprising to him and changes the power dynamics of the relationship with the Bear. With the Bear he is a professional figure, not a friend or lover and so I think perhaps the surprise was your flirtation. I am not sure about the rat though, I see this more as someone being wily (crafty, cunning, taking control of the situation) with their sexuality. In this combination for me, it's not so bad! for me this is just surprising behaviour, not professor to student ending behaviour!

Will things between us stabilize or get awkward?
Stars - Dog - Bear

It's interesting the Bear keeps appearing and you said in your interpretation that you thought this represents you but I think it represents your relationship dynamic or him. Because the Bear is a person with power or an official, a teacher or a professor would fit this. I don't see this as a student unlike you have plans to be a entrepreneur or a business owner or property seller or something like that with your studies. The Bear is someone older with power I think.

In the first position you had Lily + Bear and I think you have a supportive connection between you both. In this position we have Dog + Bear and this is a connection that is friendly. He is a supportive figure of your studies and future career ambitions. But I think it's very professional, you could ask him for help and advice outside of the classes and it's that type of relationship. Like a friendly mentor! With the Stars in this combination, don't worry about this you will regain your connection as it should be. I think he might be destined by the universe to always be a supportive figure in your life and career!

what will be his lasting impression of me?
Book - Bear

looks to me that you are a studious person who works hard and will do really well in her career, like a lawyer or property owner. So he thinks you are one of his students who will do very well!

I think you are more embarrassed than how bad the situation is! If you do have this friendly relationship, I would say to him outside of class that you got a bit tipsy and apologies and it won't happen again! good luck with your studies :) he sounds like a good mentor for you!

scorpiogirl

Thanks so much Daniel! I lost sleep last night thinking about this. Even though my class's ends in April I have him again this September.
I feel so incredibly embarrassed. I don't think he realized I was drunk. I wasn't holding any wine glass and it was way too early for that much wine even here in Italy lol!!!!!

Yes now I see what you mean by Bear being him instead or our dynamic. He is my professor not my friend. He is also a big and tall man so Bear could be his signifactor card too!
I am hoping he didn't think I was flirting but based on these cards I feel he did. When I put my hand on his shoulders I didn't even think of flirtations or anything like that.
I think I also surprised as you said. I am usually the quitest one in class.

I really hope what you say is correct with him being my future connection and likely mentor. He is awfully smart and full of connections.

Honestly I don't think I could apologize to him after class. I want to pretend it never happened. I just feel bringing this up will make him even more uncomfortable. If I just be that student who shows up every day and do my work then maybe we can forget this ever happened.

Thank You for looking!!!!!!

EmpressArwen

Oh sweetheart! We've all been there!

Fox, Lily, Bear

Yes I do think he wondered if you were flirting.

Fox + Lily = affair, sneaking around

Lily + Bear - older man thinking about a pension (lol)

fox + Bear = the boss

So yeah I think he was thinking that you were flirting and he was thinking about not screwing up his job by having an affair with a student...or even worried that people would think something was happening between you two from this luncheon.

Stars, Dog, Bear

Not much to say here but I think this indicates things will stabalize. You are a bit of a super star student, no? He still thinks of you like that and he will still be a powerful ally for you in your studies.

Book, Bear

All is well...this will be forgotten. You will return to being just a student and him just the teacher. :)

Best advice I can give is to not do anything...just go on as business as usual. I really don't think there is any need to address anything. Act as it never happened and it will blow over quickly.

scorpiogirl

Oh sweetheart! We've all been there!

Fox, Lily, Bear

Yes I do think he wondered if you were flirting.

Fox + Lily = affair, sneaking around

Lily + Bear - older man thinking about a pension (lol)

fox + Bear = the boss

So yeah I think he was thinking that you were flirting and he was thinking about not screwing up his job by having an affair with a student...or even worried that people would think something was happening between you two from this luncheon.

Stars, Dog, Bear

Not much to say here but I think this indicates things will stabalize. You are a bit of a super star student, no? He still thinks of you like that and he will still be a powerful ally for you in your studies.

Book, Bear

All is well...this will be forgotten. You will return to being just a student and him just the teacher. :)

Best advice I can give is to not do anything...just go on as business as usual. I really don't think there is any need to address anything. Act as it never happened and it will blow over quickly.
Thanks Empress! I really hope things just go back to normal.
I won't say I am a superstar student however I did well on the exam and the paper I turned in I got a high mark.
Book there with the Bear now is looking clear to me. Going back to studies ...
This upcoming lesson will be awkward I will pretend nothing ever happened!
Thank You very much.

GotH

:)

You may have him thinking of sex and sneaking around (Lily and Fox) but all cards end in Bear. This tells me he's very protective and control of his thoughts and career. Of course it will all blow over but he'll always think you have a thing for him. ;)

ETA: Book - Bear ... He'll protect this situation and keep it secret.

It's refreshing to see men keeping things professional.

scorpiogirl

:)

You may have him thinking of sex and sneaking around (Lily and Fox) but all cards end in Bear. This tells me he's very protective and control of his thoughts and career. Of course it will all blow over but he'll always think you have a thing for him. ;)

ETA: Book - Bear ... He'll protect this situation and keep it secret.

It's refreshing to see men keeping things professional.

I hope he doesn't say anything. Actually I feel he won't say anything...he is too reserved. And I doubt he finds me attractive lol! He is not the type to screw around, I get that impression of him.
What makes you think he will always think I have a thing for him? Based on these cards?
Thank You for looking.

GotH

I hope he doesn't say anything. Actually I feel he won't say anything...he is too reserved. And I doubt he finds me attractive lol! He is not the type to screw around, I get that impression of him.
What makes you think he will always think I have a thing for him? Based on these cards?
Thank You for looking.

Ha ha, not so much of anything in the cards, it was just an intuitive hit I got when I read the part of you putting your hand on his shoulder. I got an "exciting" chill go up my spine. Lily and Fox cards tells me that you had him thinking about things even if he's not the type to screw around (Dog). If nothing is ever discussed, he'll continue to think you had a thing for him, at least for that day. Something he'll keep secret. :)

scorpiogirl

Ha ha, not so much of anything in the cards, it was just an intuitive hit I got when I read the part of you putting your hand on his shoulder. I got an "exciting" chill go up my spine. Lily and Fox cards tells me that you had him thinking about things even if he's not the type to screw around (Dog). If nothing is ever discussed, he'll continue to think you had a thing for him, at least for that day. Something he'll keep secret. :)

Well fair enough. But I guess I would rather it be mutual hot attraction instead of me embarrassed my self and he will probably always thinks I am some silly girl with a possible drinking problem LOL! I better get straight perfect scores on our upcoming exams to make him forget about this incident lol. Thanks again for clarifying.