Going on a trip together..?

no_moon

My good guy friend and I have discussed going on a trip to Europe together, but no plans have been made. I'm wondering whether I should start saving up because I really would like to go soon (hopefully this autumn), so I asked the cards if I bring up the issue, would my friend will take initiative to start planning?

*I'm having trouble reading the Future card and the card describing his actions & their outcome, so alternative interpretations would be very welcome!

*I use the Goddess Tarot.

Past: Knight of Pentacles (we discussed concrete details about where to visit, but work was the main focus for both of us, so the trip was unrealistic then)
Present: 9 cups (the woman on the card contemplates the cup-- probably us thinking about whether the journey together would be emotionally fulfilling as we hope)
Future: The Lovers (there will be a choice about whether to go? we will talk about it and make the right decision?)

What he feels: 4 Wands (he thinks we have a good basis to our friendship to travel together; our interests are compatible and we always have fun)
Actions he will take: Knight of Wands (he tends to fly by the seat of his pants so I suspect this is going to indicate that he'll wait until fairly close to the timing of when we would go before he plans or tells me that he can actually go
Outcome of his actions: King of Wands (he will steer the situation so that the dates match his schedule, but we will go)

Shadow: 2 wands (there is a choice to be made about whether we can/should go together or not)

Overall, I felt this spread indicated we would go and it would be sometime this year so I should start saving up now, but I hope for help interpreting the cards as I mentioned above. Many thanks in advance!