GT exchange

D Sparkles

I'm really new to Lenormand but does anyone fancy doing a GT exchange for the time period Dec 1-Feb1?

I would post all the cards first and then interpret them over a week or so. I'd ask for you to do the same.

SA12

I'd be game. So to be clear, you want to start the thread when?

D Sparkles

I could draw the cards later on today and post them on here. Still up for it?

SA12

Sure -- I might not get to yours until the weekend though, is that ok?

D Sparkles

I was hoping you would be able to do it a little sooner than that. Do you think you could pull the cards sooner? I don't mind if you interpret them later. Just wanting to see the cards sooner as I have some decisions to make.

SA12

Ok, I can try and do it tomorrow after work.

D Sparkles

Cool - thanks. I'll do the same. Exciting! Don't feel pressurized into giving any interpretations tomorrow. Just the cards will do.

SA12

Do you want to maybe PM me any details or areas of the GT you are concerned about? I don't know if you identify as male or female, which is important because I need to know your significator + those of any other important people in your life...Also since the aim of AT is to generate education and dialogue, I wouldn't feel right just posting cards without adding an interpretation. That and I've been burned by too many newbies here ;)

If you are looking for a faster answer about a pressing thing, I'd suggest doing a line of 5 for now.

D Sparkles

Do you want to maybe PM me any details or areas of the GT you are concerned about? I don't know if you identify as male or female, which is important because I need to know your significator + those of any other important people in your life...Also since the aim of AT is to generate education and dialogue, I wouldn't feel right just posting cards without adding an interpretation. That and I've been burned by too many newbies here ;)

If you are looking for a faster answer about a pressing thing, I'd suggest doing a line of 5 for now.

Your cards:

Snake Whip Garden Scythe Child Woman Key Book Dog
Crossroads Cross Fish Birds Rider Bear Stars Clouds Mice
Tree Bouquet Moon Clover House Sun Stork Coffin Anchor
Man Heart Letter Mountain Ship Ring Tower Fox Lily

SA12

Your GT

Here is a direct link to your cards. Sorry I'm not savvy enough to embed the code... http://imgur.com/hrkXLEq

As you can see, WOMAN is in the bottom row, House of Letter. Letter is in the House of Heart, so looks like you're in the process of contacting that Ex you mentioned. The anchor falls in the house of the Gentleman -- and while Anchor/Fox are normally my job cards, given the proximity of heart there (falling in the house of Woman) looks like you have plenty of emotional investment in this person that hasn't entirely gone away. However, it doesn't look like you can expect a particularly favorable outcome if you keep pursuing this man.

This last row: Cross Snake Woman Anchor Heart Birds Coffin suggest to me that the 'other' woman he is committed to (Anchor) isn't going anywhere; birds/coffin tell me that ending communication with him is not only an 'inevitable' thing, but a necessary thing to salvage your own dignity. Snake could be her (and ring falls in the house of Snake too), but if you are carrying on with an attached man, it's pointing out your own inner 'snake' -- no good. Dog also falls in the house of Scythe, and the Scythe itself is at the Woman's feet, so this 'choice' falls on you.

Also, woman knights to both dog and whips (in the house of birds) so it seems like you are doing a good bit of the agonizing and initiating here...

Now, on a more positive note, if you look to the next column: Foxy-Fox is in the 'House' house, followed by Whip and Bouquet (in Garden). This could represent some nice success coming your way at work, especially if you write or do PR or anything concerning 'appearances' -- that's what I get given the proximity of fox/bouquet/whip. Lily is also in House 34 (Fish) so things are looking calm at work, but then Ship falls in Anchor, so you need to be looking ahead through the holidays for opportunities to grow.

In the next column Moon falls next to Fox -- so reputation and building a name/connections (Bouquet in Garden) are vital. And yay! Money swimming at the Woman with Fish in Child. If you aren't connected to education or expecting a birthday soon, this could just represent a little cash or holiday bonus that will help. It's next to the 'Tower' so coming from the company. HOWEVER, I also recognize that sometimes Fish/Tower/Heart = online dating.

And thus we go back to romance... You will see that the 4 corners of the GT give us CLOVER + STORK + COFFIN + CROSS... this is again emphasizing the need to radically give up the past association and emotional fixation on the man you mentioned to me. Especially since Stork falls in Coffin, it's really calling for a total fresh start. Coffin in Moon emphasizes your lingering depression/'mooning' over this guy; also Tree Mice Letter -- mental anguish over communications. It might hurt to cut him off, but trust me, once you let that part go relief ensues and the path opens up. Heart here knights to Whips (the drama and stress of this attachment) and Crossroads (liberation by going down another road).

So consider how you might elevate 'WOMAN' in this GT -- at the bottom, you have many things weighing on you, but if you can set reasonable goals through the holidays to make it a point to circulate and meet new (unattached) men, your February could be telling a different story.

Timing with GT's is always iffy, but given how the cards fell here, it looks like you stringing out this process with the old guy all the way through the holidays, to the extent that a new one can't show up because of all that energetic preoocupation. However, if you change and bid him goodbye, Stork in Coffin promises a healthier situation all around

Other misc things:
Child in Stars = the 'small money success' I mentioned + possibly someone new online or on an app.
Stars in Tower + Bouquet in Garden + Tower in Mountain = using the internet for social connections -- making new ones, that is.

Man also knights to Tower and Mice here too -- which again emphasizes that this guy you mentioned isn't "it" for you, or leading you to lasting happiness -- if he were, he wouldn't be with 'Snake woman'.

Scythe is in Key -- so it's all about the choices you make... and Key falls in Ship, so the theme of 2016-early 2017 is moving on... Again, Ship falls in Anchor too, which could bode well if you want to switch jobs -- but otherwise, consider it a broader message about letting go of long-standing and stubborn habits you are 'anchored to'.

Hope this helped!