Hermit as financial outcome-Yikes! Help?

Mantramommy

HI All,

So, I designed a spread for myself related to my ongoing decision as to whether to leave my part time gig or not. However, I am confused my the hermit at end of spread. I posted reading to highlight it's meaning. I am using RWS.

Past-Knight of Cups-I felt this position several years ago was "a knight in shining armor"
Present-King of Pents-I am comfortable because of the extra money, but a bit too much where I feel stuck
Future 3 months-Magician-Using my tools and manifesting change to some degree

If I stay how I'll feel-9 of swords-um, yes because I have felt this way for 3 years
If I leave how I'll feel-Ace of Pents-I will feel grounded and there will be change-will there be another opportunity that presents itself?
Advice-Tower-JUMP AND LET GO. Absolutely and this would get me out of the 9 of swords energy
What could help me to make this decision-Fool-Be brave and let go allowing myself to "find out by taking the journey." Step out.
Financial implications if I stay at job-Empress-There will be more abundance and more fruitfulness ahead if I remain while having more angst (9 of Swords)
Financial implications if I leave job-Hermit-THIS IS WHERE I AM LOST-I think it is letting me know that if I leave my money situation will be indicative of the deeper relationship with myself? It could also mean (hope this isn't my bias) that my inner self with lead the way to the next step because of my journey inward. Also, coupled with the Magician from above: Going inward to manifest and use my tools correctly.

Ironically, regardless of what I decide, all majors appeared, which means big energy. It has that feel anyway to me.

Any feedback would be much appreciated!

MM

Stu123

Hi! From what you said this seems to be a big decision, so maybe the Hermit indicates (as you said) going invard and starting this new thkng you always wanted? Now it seems to be the right moment. Hermit is also about the self-reflection and looking around for knowledge. Maybe you already know deep inside what you need to know? You might have already been taught lessons and learnt new things, so now you're ready to take this step.

I feel like a lot of careful consideration went into this and that deep inside, you know which decision you want to take.

Mantramommy

Thanks so much for your response. Your description of the Hermit reassured me of what I've know for a while with this decision, which is it's time to move on potentially.

Stu123

Thanks so much for your response. Your description of the Hermit reassured me of what I've know for a while with this decision, which is it's time to move on potentially.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad it resonated :) Best of luck with what you're doing! :)