How Does My Ex Feels About Me?

Nineveh

What Does My Ex Want with Me?

What does my ex want with me?

7 of cups. Lovers. 9 of swords

Emperor

The 7 of cups shows that he daydreams about us being livers again (lovers). He even sits up some nights upset (9 of swords) about his desires because he knows that I will not take him back. Emperor as summary shows that he would like to be in control of his desires as well as the situation.

What are your thoughts?

bluelagune

What does my ex want with me?

7 of cups. Lovers. 9 of swords

Emperor

The 7 of cups shows that he daydreams about us being livers again (lovers). He even sits up some nights upset (9 of swords) about his desires because he knows that I will not take him back. Emperor as summary shows that he would like to be in control of his desires as well as the situation.

What are your thoughts?

I'm not sure if he knows you take him back or not but the cards speak of control over lovers or relationship that you have with him or with other people. There are three positions in the Lovers card: an angel, a man and a woman. They are also can be seen as angel = Emperor (control); a woman = 7 cups (dreams) and a man = 9 of swords (guilt or worry)...
Can he be the man in the lovers card? ... I know lovers is a choice card but technically neither a man or a woman have a choice at destiny of love. The angel has the control over if they meet or even if the relationship works out. So if he has picked the position of the Angel/Emperor and that means he wants to control but the question is what? In this case I see you as female with dreams and hopes for love and relationship. I also see another man (not him) who can possibly be worried about some information or spoken words. It sounds like he is trying to control and manipulate your love life?

Nineveh

I'm not sure if he knows you take him back or not but the cards speak of control over lovers or relationship that you have with him or with other people. There are three positions in the Lovers card: an angel, a man and a woman. They are also can be seen as angel = Emperor (control); a woman = 7 cups (dreams) and a man = 9 of swords (guilt or worry)...
Can he be the man in the lovers card? ... I know lovers is a choice card but technically neither a man or a woman have a choice at destiny of love. The angel has the control over if they meet or even if the relationship works out. So if he has picked the position of the Angel/Emperor and that means he wants to control but the question is what? In this case I see you as female with dreams and hopes for love and relationship. I also see another man (not him) who can possibly be worried about some information or spoken words. It sounds like he is trying to control and manipulate your love life?
Hi, bluelagube. There wasn't an emperor card in the spread. Instead, the emperor was the quint. So, for that reason I looked at it as havong some relationship to all three cards. He hasn't tried to control ot manipulate my love life as he knows that he's either a part of my life or he's not. So, I don't discuss my love life with him. The strange thing is that I performed about five readings this morning regarding him asking different questionsvand emperor was summary for them all.

Thank you!

bluelagune

Hi, bluelagube. There wasn't an emperor card in the spread. Instead, the emperor was the quint. So, for that reason I looked at it as havong some relationship to all three cards. He hasn't tried to control ot manipulate my love life as he knows that he's either a part of my life or he's not. So, I don't discuss my love life with him. The strange thing is that I performed about five readings this morning regarding him asking different questionsvand emperor was summary for them all.

Thank you!

Yes, I know it was a quint... but just looking from these cards, if I was in the position of Emperor, what I can do is make the other guy worry over possibilities of forming a relationship with you. Let say you meet someone of interest. I know that you like a, b, c and I also know the other guy likes a, b, c but what I will do is let the other guy know that you do not or HINT that you are not honest about your desires ... Its a game of I know something you don't and people are stupid enough to believe it. So my advice is if you are currently looking a a new guy, maybe more communication between the two of you rather then him searching through FB and asking "friends for advice"...

Nineveh

Yes, I know it was a quint... but just looking from these cards, if I was in the position of Emperor, what I can do is make the other guy worry over possibilities of forming a relationship with you. Let say you meet someone of interest. I know that you like a, b, c and I also know the other guy likes a, b, c but what I will do is let the other guy know that you do not or HINT that you are not honest about your desires ... Its a game of I know something you don't and people are stupid enough to believe it. So my advice is if you are currently looking a a new guy, maybe more communication between the two of you rather then him searching through FB and asking "friends for advice"...

Ah, now I see what you're saying. However, I hope the other guy isn't as stupid snd pathetic as to speak with my ex. although hde is spying on me. Hmmm.....

Thank you.