Twin flame reading

jayaso

Hi there,

I am trying to wade through my relationship with my ex boyfriend.
I have known my "twin flame" for about 13 years, but we have been involved (most recently) for the last 4 years. So I pulled some cards for the following spread - https://soulharmonyondemand.com/201...e-tarot-are-you-aligned-in-your-relationship/

I am using the Rider Waite Deck. The card meanings are as follows:

1. The querent

Two of Cups - This makes sense to me as I would probably be termed the chaser and the one who would like the connection to continue. I would like a deeply committed connection and someone to grow with intimately on every level.

2. The partner

Seven of Cups - The man looks at a number of cups containing different things and is spoilt for choice. Again, this makes sense to me. After speaking with this person about a week ago, it became clear that he had many choices to make and he was having difficulty making a choice between all of the things on offer. Not only is he applying for various jobs, but he wants somewhere to live. He has his eyes on many things. In terms of our relationship, he said that wanted to build things with me and on the other hand, he was interested in the prospect of moving on because a new relationship appears more problem free.

3. Present conditions

Seven of Pentacles - This card is slightly more tricky for me to get to grips with because I can't decide what it means. There is a man who is looking tiredly at the work that he has undertaken. I've searched the boards, and some see this as a card of failure and others as a card of waiting to see if the hard work will pay off. Further, other see this card as one of delays to projects and things that will never ripen.
At the moment, we aren't talking (you'll see why in a little while). So, I am inclined to interpret this as failure, but then it could be a delay? (given the next card and last card)

4. Looking ahead, what is coming up?

Ten of Wands - On the card, there is a man (on his own) struggling with the weight of 10 wands. He hasn't given up. He is still struggling through, but he is the one left doing the dirty work and taking responsibility for the effort needed to carry the work on.

Again me and my ex aren't talking atm. I am inclined to say that this man is me; and I have been left holding the "baggage" and perhaps the weight of the failed relationship. I am struggling on and not giving up on overcoming the difficulty associated with the rejection (as explained by the next card). However, I can't imagine what this means in regards to the relationship as a whole.

5. Heart of the matter

Five of Pentacles - This card depicts two people who are in the cold and hobbling along - trying to survive.
This sums up the heart of the situation perfectly as the reason why we are not talking at present is because he blocked me on Saturday night/Sunday morning. I definitely feel rejected and abandoned and as if I now have to go it alone for the foreseeable future. He was cold towards me and I can definitely still feel that sentiment even though a number of hours have passed.

6. 0-6 months (Short term future outlook)

Four of Pentacles (clarified by Devil card) - Now, this is where I become stuck. I am not too sure what to make of this combination. The Four of Pentacles shows a man who is sitting hugging/tightly holding onto money or possessions. Some say that this rigidity is linked to blocked energy and the inability to let go. I can see how this card may relate to me and my inability to move on from the relationship, but I cannot see this manifesting into action as we are not talking to each other.

On the other hand, it might be describing that the energy of the relationship is blocked/stifled and not allowed to grow. The reason being the Devil - for me, he represents obsessions (chained man and woman) or fear (an inability to act).

I can see that a blockage as a result of temptation could be my ex's situation.
However, I can also see how a blockage as a result of fear could be my situation (the rejection really hurt me)

What do you guys think about this combination?

7. 6-12 months (Long term future outlook)

Five of Cups (clarified by Six of Cups) - The five of cups card is the card of regret and despair - the man stands in all black and looks at what has been spilt. Whilst the six of cups card is one that refers to the past and happier times - children innocently playing. I draw this card quite a lot when it comes to me and this person, probably given the fact that we have known each other since childhood.

Taken together, I am inclined to say that as time goes on... there will be some regret/despair about our past relationship and what has been spilt. I am not sure whether this will manifest itself in a reunion, but I get the feeling that a sense of disappointment and upset may creep in from both sides.

I hope I have done a fairly decent job at interpreting the cards.

I look forward to reading your comments, I am mostly stuck on cards 6; but feel free to add additional commentary if you feel this is necessary.

Thanks.