Journey into the unknown.......

Tigerangel

Off into the wild

Last week's class was different, meeting with our perfect version of ourselves and protection, regulator animals.

If you could have seen me rattling and dancing with my protection animal you would probably be rolling around the floor in stitches lol

Definitely felt a different vibration in my own energy after doing our power stack and after we finished we just keep smiling and laughing, it was a good session.

In my own meditations I had a very nice meeting and a cuppa with a cheery old dude lol who advised me to journey into the wild,(love when I have really clear and vivid meditations)so off out tomorrow for a day trip to find a good camping spot so me and the other half can go camping when I'm on holiday from work in just over a week now.

Next week we will be focusing on achieving our goals, so that should help me with getting things in place for the colour therapy course I want to do, and I've also came up with a creative idea that I want to develop aswell.

On an other note, I have had some down moments over the last week, but I'm getting alot better a shaking my negative thoughts off and returning back to a more positive focused view of life.

Tigerangel

Day in nature

Had a lovely day out today, we spent some time out on the loch on a boat, which was nice just sitting out in the middle of the water enjoying the sun.

Bit later we went a walk and sat under a big oak tree to have a bite to eat and feel the grass barefoot.

On our way back to get the train we passed a weeping willow Tree and it was really such a strange site indeed one half of the tree was all burned and dead but the other half of the tree was full of healthy branches, it was such a shame to see half of it dead, but it was amazing to see how it compensated by bringing in new growth on the healthy side, I had to touch the tree and say sorry for what ever had happened to it.

On the way back I found quite a few more good condition crows feathers, I have been finding a lot lately, and most where good sized large ones and just as I thought I'd finished picking some up, I seen a little one standing upright in the ground, it was if it was saying hey don't forget me I'm over here lol.

I've added a a couple pics, one of a crow, and our view from the oak tree.

Attachments

• IMG_20160617_143559.JPG
    IMG_20160617_143559.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20160618_213945.jpg
    IMG_20160618_213945.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 92

Calayvie

Wow sounds like you had a beautiful time out in nature, soothing to the soul! It looks like a beautiful spot. The water would have been so calming and tranquil.

I always believed that one couldn't find a Crow feather, crows never dropped them. I haven't ever found one either I don't think. That's something I heard in the schoolyard when I was little. [emoji4] I think it adds to my respect and awe of them, and their mysteriousness.[emoji6] I've heard it said that they have the most annoying sound, but I love the call of a crow. One of my favourite birds. They are also one of the most intelligent!

I was doing some reading up on my spirit animal yesterday, the jaguar. I used to obsess over the wild cats, so I was surprised to find out some things I didn't know about this magnificent cat, things that have blown my mind and given me a new respect for this amazing creature.

(Admittedly the jaguar was my least favourite of the big cats, being harder to watch documentaries on this elusive creature, and also its stocky broad headed appearance wasn't as elegant or 'feline' as the leopard of similar appearance.)

So, humbled and somewhat embarrassed, I feel more connected to my spirit animal now, and more understanding of a rare and amazing big cat living in a beautiful part of the world that is sadly at risk of being destroyed by humankind. This awareness is amazing!

And when I connect with my spirit animal, I feel so grounded, he takes me out of my head (I'm an Airy Gemini) and into my body. And he's just so suited to be my teacher and guide, I can't believe it.
I could almost cry with joy that he is what he is, and is my animal spirit guide! [emoji4]

Its an interesting concept to meet with your 'perfect' self, Tigerangel.
I can't imagine meeting myself any different to what I am now, as I think I am how I am now on my journey just as its meant to be. The Universe is perfect and, although I aim to better myself for sure, and develop many and all aspects of myself, integrate shadow aspects and emotional charges, be less angry and more calm etc I essentially am perfect now for this moment, if you can understand what I mean. Which I think changes the meaning of perfect and so that might be all null. Because I certainly don't think I'm any image of perfection! [emoji4]
But of course I could meet my perfect self from the future, when I've sorted more of my stuff and am more complete.
I hope I haven't offended or said the wrong thing. If you could expand on the concept I'd like a better understanding as I've only given my limited opinion on the matter. Perfection was something I didn't think really existed.

Shamanic journeying and other shamanic spiritual stuff really interests me and I wish I had courses like what you are doing available to me (and I could attend them!)

Sent from my R5 using Tapatalk

Tigerangel

Wow sounds like you had a beautiful time out in nature, soothing to the soul! It looks like a beautiful spot. The water would have been so calming and tranquil.
Yeah it was a lovely day out.

I always believed that one couldn't find a Crow feather, crows never dropped them. I haven't ever found one either I don't think. That's something I heard in the schoolyard when I was little. [emoji4] I think it adds to my respect and awe of them, and their mysteriousness.[emoji6] I've heard it said that they have the most annoying sound, but I love the call of a crow. One of my favourite birds. They are also one of the most intelligent!
I never knew that about crows, but I've found them in three different spots now.
I love the sound of their caw caw, wake upto it every morning, even find myself answering back sometimes lol.
I was doing some reading up on my spirit animal yesterday, the jaguar. I used to obsess over the wild cats, so I was surprised to find out some things I didn't know about this magnificent cat, things that have blown my mind and given me a new respect for this amazing creature.

(Admittedly the jaguar was my least favourite of the big cats, being harder to watch documentaries on this elusive creature, and also its stocky broad headed appearance wasn't as elegant or 'feline' as the leopard of similar appearance.)

So, humbled and somewhat embarrassed, I feel more connected to my spirit animal now, and more understanding of a rare and amazing big cat living in a beautiful part of the world that is sadly at risk of being destroyed by humankind. This awareness is amazing!

And when I connect with my spirit animal, I feel so grounded, he takes me out of my head (I'm an Airy Gemini) and into my body. And he's just so suited to be my teacher and guide, I can't believe it.
I could almost cry with joy that he is what he is, and is my animal spirit guide! [emoji4]

I enjoy meeting with my animal guides it's a very surreal experience sometimes, I have a black panther as my shadow animal ( I'm really not sure if black panther and jaguar are classed as the same) but I prefer referring to him as my black panther, he only shows up when I need to face fears that I'm not dealing with, I'm in the mind know that I have around 5 power animals, and the others that make them self known I like refer to them as my animal messengers, they will just come and go with a specific message, most of the time they like to be cryptic and I have to figure it out by what there doing what it is there trying to tell or show me, my black panther is the only one that actually speaks.

I'm a libra so an air sign aswell, the big cats are amazing creatures and such a shame that alot of their habitat is being destroyed, my lifelong animal guide is a tiger, I'm more drawn to snow tigers, interestingly though I have never seen my Tiger in any meditations, but he's always been with me since a child that's something I just know, alot of my messages come from the sense of knowing, getting a lot of visual messages is just a new thing for me over the last couple of years.
Its an interesting concept to meet with your 'perfect' self, Tigerangel.
I can't imagine meeting myself any different to what I am now, as I think I am how I am now on my journey just as its meant to be. The Universe is perfect and, although I aim to better myself for sure, and develop many and all aspects of myself, integrate shadow aspects and emotional charges, be less angry and more calm etc I essentially am perfect now for this moment, if you can understand what I mean. Which I think changes the meaning of perfect and so that might be all null. Because I certainly don't think I'm any image of perfection! [emoji4]
But of course I could meet my perfect self from the future, when I've sorted more of my stuff and am more complete.
I hope I haven't offended or said the wrong thing. If you could expand on the concept I'd like a better understanding as I've only given my limited opinion on the matter. Perfection was something I didn't think really existed.

Shamanic journeying and other shamanic spiritual stuff really interests me and I wish I had courses like what you are doing available to me (and I could attend them!)

I think you've kinda misunderstood what I was saying about the perfect self thing, I didn't go into much detail about it, it's more being true to yourself, and I don't think I remembered the proper names when I posted it.

Your actually meeting with your true self and that is basically you going into a mediation and meeting who you where meant to be without any negative feelings, I don't for one second think that people are perfection, but if you try this mediation for yourself you might see that it is hard to actually do, as I did have to keep telling my ego self to shut up, before I could actually meet with my true self, sometimes people will meet with an image of their self or they can meet someone who is completely different for their physical appearance, my true self was different from me and I was going to say she, but that's wrong as it's actually an embodiment of myself without negative emotions, basically it's our true form of love, so I told myself 4 qualities that I have, other peoples true self's may just show them who they are it's different for everyone.

With the powerstack meditation it's to bring you into a energetic place where you are vibrations are of love, and the second stack is your protection animal which you never reveal to anyone, and the third one is the gate keeper animal who will regulate your energetic vibration for your best interest, so the gate keeper animal will either pull down you vibration if your in the company of energy vampires or negative people, or app it up if you giving out love to someone who needs it, I hope I'm explaining myself ok, it's kind of hard to explain properly.

So once you've meet with all three and merged them into you energy, that's you got your power stack on and if it done right it makes you feel more confident and able to deal with difficult situations that might come up, my teacher also says that you will also start to notice people reacting to you differently aswell, even strangers.

I'll try to explain the best I can on how to do the mediation, you can do it without drumming as all we used was our rattles, I have my own rattle that I made, but you can even use a box of tic tacs, or anything that makes a shaking sound.

So you would start by doing your rattling standing up and dance around to your rattle beat, then when you feel ready to journey you can either sit or lie, I prefer to sit in the lotus position or I fall asleep lol.

True Self Journey

You would go into a nature setting where you have only experienced positive emotions, or a nature sanctuary that you have created for yourself.

Once your comfortable in you nature setting and have took in everything that is around you, you can then ask for your true self to make herself/himself known to you.
If you start saying negative things to yourself that's your ego trying to get in the way, so you need to tell your ego to be quiet and go back into the calm peaceful state and ask again and wait for whatever guidance comes to you.
Once you have met your true self you finish by hugging her ( you) and merge the energy into your own body and sit for a few minutes with your eyes closed and just feel the energy in you then you can slowly come back out of the mediation and ground yourself again.

Protection Animal Journey

You repeat the rattling and dancing again and when ready you either lie or sit and go back to your nature place.
This time you find an entrance to the lower world, you can enter anyway that makes itself known to you, could be a entrance in the trunk of a tree, a cave, anything that leads down into the earth, when you are in the lower world you ask your protection animal to make itself known to you ( mine appeared at my feet, then during the dance stayed behind my head) so one the animal is revealed, you stand up and start dancing with your protection animal, when your ready to come back from the journey thank your animal and ask for it to drop it's form and merge in with you energy.
Then you can come back from the journey and ground yourself again.

Gate Keeper/Guardian Animal Journey

You repeat the rattling and dancing steps for getting into the journey and go back to your nature setting and travel to the lower world again and ask to meet with your gate keeper animal and just wait for the animal to make himself known.
(my gate keeper animal showed me how he would regulate my energy vibrations by using a circular disk.)
Then thank your animal return from the journey when your ready and ground yourself and just sit for a few moments taking in the new vibrational energy that you should have now.

Once you have met with all three you can use call on them either separately or together when ever you feel the need for them to be around you, you just quickly go back into the merging part of the mediation and remember to thank them.

Also if you ever let your protection animal slipout by mistake, you should redo the animal protection journey again to see if you have been given a new protection animal.

celticnoodle

I haven't been back to this thread in awhile, and I won't be on much longer, as I only came in for a quick cool down and will be headed back outside in the heat and sun with hubby soon. :D But, I came on and read your post, Calayvie and I'm so glad that you posted your experiences!

Wow I feel a bit dwarfed by these posts but its good to read about other peoples journeys. Thankyou for this post Tigerangel.
no need to feel this way. We are all individuals with individual experiences. Its what also makes sharing the journies we are having so special. There will/may be some similarities--but it is still a very individual thing.

I've recently started shamanic journeying and found my power animal/spirit animal. He's been with me since I was a child but I've only realised this recently. And he has a name, it was so weird when it came to me but I couldn't unknow it, I just knew I knew, so I went with it.
This journey is so awesome and its really beyond comprehension sometimes because it doesn't make sense, or seem "real". But I'm just going with what feels right for me, even if its not following what I've read about exactly either. [emoji4]

I can't agree more with you! My journey was lead by a shaman teacher-one on one. So, it was just she and myself. It was so profound! I also met my power animal, whom I believe also has always been with me. But, unlike you--I don't have a name for him/her. I only call it "Panther" or "Black Panther". I see him often in my dreams too, and when I do - I know to pay special attention to that dream-for there is a message in it somewhere for me. However, sometimes I also doubt all this. I feel silly at times about it. I can't quite put my finger on it--but I often have to question myself if this IS real? And, interestingly enough, whenever I DO begin to go down that road of doubt, something will come my way with a Black Panther on it.

Once, hubby & I were traveling down the highway, when I was thinking of it and we passed a school that had a big black panther emblem on its building because the sports teams there were known as "The Black Panthers". I laughed at myself and said, "no--thats just coincidence". A bit furhter down the road, didn't a big rig pass us by and IT also had a huge black panther running - painted on its side. "okay, okay. I BELIEVE!" :D

This sort of thing always occurs for me. Another time, I was doubting and entered a store and right there at teh entrance was a bin filled with small cans of something - on sale and on the label was a black panther again! So, I try to never doubt it. Its real. Its true. It has happened! BELIEVE. :)

Sorry to hear of your little boys issues and I do hope that his health will soon be better and he will be strong and healthier then ever!

Yes, I have gone through times of feeling like I was in a rut too and I've come out of it too again. So, don't despair, there will always be our 'rut' times and then our good times. You hit it on the nail that generally these are times of learning for us--even if we do not realize it. you're abilities, you metnioned were increasing, but apparently you didn't even realize it until after you began to come out of that rut. Perhaps the rut is responsible for you to absorb all that you needed to--a learning time as well, perhaps? I don't know. I may not even know what I'm talking about! But, I do feel that at times the ruts we go into are things that are meant to be, so when we do come out again and resume our spiritual journey--we appreciate the abilities more--or at least are more in tune with them and eager to explore more again. Does that make sense?

As for the other posts, I'll be checking in and out as I come in to cool off again. I just can't take the high heat anymore. :laugh: I'm OLD and contemptuous I guess. ;)

Calayvie

Yeah it was a lovely day out.

I never knew that about crows, but I've found them in three different spots now.
I love the sound of their caw caw, wake upto it every morning, even find myself answering back sometimes lol.

I recently saw a documentary with a roosting site tree with crow feathers all around it. I don't know why or how the schoolyard myth started, but its pretty interesting still. I notice a lot of little things in nature, like feathers, insects etc and I've never found a crow feather so I couldn't prove the story wrong...until recently. I also don't live around crows although I've stayed in places where there are crows but living around crows would increase chances of finding feathers. [emoji3]
I am somewhat in awe though still that you have found feathers of crows. To me, after having that myth with me for so long, that's really special and very cool! They are a very mysterious bird.

You are fortunate that you live around one of your spirit animals. It would be awesome to see them in person or traces of their existence. It would really add to that connection and also understanding of them.

I enjoy meeting with my animal guides it's a very surreal experience sometimes, I have a black panther as my shadow animal ( I'm really not sure if black panther and jaguar are classed as the same) but I prefer referring to him as my black panther, he only shows up when I need to face fears that I'm not dealing with, I'm in the mind know that I have around 5 power animals, and the others that make them self known I like refer to them as my animal messengers, they will just come and go with a specific message, most of the time they like to be cryptic and I have to figure it out by what there doing what it is there trying to tell or show me, my black panther is the only one that actually speaks.

A black panther is a black Jaguar or a black leopard. Sounds like the focus though for this spirit animal of yours is that he is black [emoji4]

A shadow animal sounds great! I would love to see if I have one.

I'm a libra so an air sign aswell, the big cats are amazing creatures and such a shame that alot of their habitat is being destroyed, my lifelong animal guide is a tiger, I'm more drawn to snow tigers, interestingly though I have never seen my Tiger in any meditations, but he's always been with me since a child that's something I just know, alot of my messages come from the sense of knowing, getting a lot of visual messages is just a new thing for me over the last couple of years.

I seem to 'know' things too, they just pop into my head from nowhere. My jaguar doesn't speak much he's more of a presence. If he does give me a message, rarely, it pops into my head.
I have had a wolf come to me recently and he spoke. I'm not sure what 'role' or title he would have, messenger maybe? He is there to guide me in using my intuitive skills and connecting with my higher self, I'm pretty sure.

I think you've kinda misunderstood what I was saying about the perfect self thing, I didn't go into much detail about it, it's more being true to yourself, and I don't think I remembered the proper names when I posted it.

Your actually meeting with your true self and that is basically you going into a mediation and meeting who you where meant to be without any negative feelings, I don't for one second think that people are perfection, but if you try this mediation for yourself you might see that it is hard to actually do, as I did have to keep telling my ego self to shut up, before I could actually meet with my true self, sometimes people will meet with an image of their self or they can meet someone who is completely different for their physical appearance, my true self was different from me and I was going to say she, but that's wrong as it's actually an embodiment of myself without negative emotions, basically it's our true form of love, so I told myself 4 qualities that I have, other peoples true self's may just show them who they are it's different for everyone.

That's really cool! Your true self, now I understand! Sorry for my babble about something else!

With the powerstack meditation it's to bring you into a energetic place where you are vibrations are of love, and the second stack is your protection animal which you never reveal to anyone, and the third one is the gate keeper animal who will regulate your energetic vibration for your best interest, so the gate keeper animal will either pull down you vibration if your in the company of energy vampires or negative people, or app it up if you giving out love to someone who needs it, I hope I'm explaining myself ok, it's kind of hard to explain properly.

So once you've meet with all three and merged them into you energy, that's you got your power stack on and if it done right it makes you feel more confident and able to deal with difficult situations that might come up, my teacher also says that you will also start to notice people reacting to you differently aswell, even strangers.

I'll try to explain the best I can on how to do the mediation, you can do it without drumming as all we used was our rattles, I have my own rattle that I made, but you can even use a box of tic tacs, or anything that makes a shaking sound.

So you would start by doing your rattling standing up and dance around to your rattle beat, then when you feel ready to journey you can either sit or lie, I prefer to sit in the lotus position or I fall asleep lol.

This is great it sounds so interesting!
Thankyou so much for posting this and the descriptions of the meditations! I will love to try these.

And the dancing will be a great way to get me into using my body more. Ive never been into dancing and my body is so rigid, I really want to open up and start dancing, but because I feel so self conscious and weird about dancing, even on my own, I have kept putting it off. So this will be a fine way to start!
I think it will be exhilarating when I finally open up and dance!

My son has a very nice set of wooden rattles so I'll borrow one and hopefully its not too loud as I'll have to do this while he sleeps. [emoji4]

Thankyou for taking the time Tigerangel! This is awesome!

True Self Journey

You would go into a nature setting where you have only experienced positive emotions, or a nature sanctuary that you have created for yourself.

Once your comfortable in you nature setting and have took in everything that is around you, you can then ask for your true self to make herself/himself known to you.
If you start saying negative things to yourself that's your ego trying to get in the way, so you need to tell your ego to be quiet and go back into the calm peaceful state and ask again and wait for whatever guidance comes to you.
Once you have met your true self you finish by hugging her ( you) and merge the energy into your own body and sit for a few minutes with your eyes closed and just feel the energy in you then you can slowly come back out of the mediation and ground yourself again.

Protection Animal Journey

You repeat the rattling and dancing again and when ready you either lie or sit and go back to your nature place.
This time you find an entrance to the lower world, you can enter anyway that makes itself known to you, could be a entrance in the trunk of a tree, a cave, anything that leads down into the earth, when you are in the lower world you ask your protection animal to make itself known to you ( mine appeared at my feet, then during the dance stayed behind my head) so one the animal is revealed, you stand up and start dancing with your protection animal, when your ready to come back from the journey thank your animal and ask for it to drop it's form and merge in with you energy.
Then you can come back from the journey and ground yourself again.

Gate Keeper Animal Journey

You repeat the rattling and dancing steps for getting into the journey and go back to your nature setting and travel to the lower world again and ask to meet with your gate keeper animal and just wait for the animal to make himself known.
(my gate keeper animal showed me how he would regulate my energy vibrations by using a circular disk.)
Then thank your animal return from the journey when your ready and ground yourself and just sit for a few moments taking in the new vibrational energy that you should have now.

Once you have met with all three you can use call on them either separately or together when ever you feel the need for them to be around you, you just quickly go back into the merging part of the mediation and remember to thank them.

Also if you ever let your protection animal slipout by mistake, you should redo the animal protection journey again to see if you have been given a new protection animal.

I hope my quoting worked!

Calayvie

Yay my quotes worked!

Tigerangel you mentioned snow tigers in your post and to me you either mean a Siberian Tiger (lives in the snow) or a White Bengal Tiger (coat is the colour of snow)?

I'm not trying to be pedantic, but I feel I cannot let an opportunity by to educate people reading this forum, about cats. I wouldn't be following part of my purpose in life if I just left it.

White Bengal tigers are a mutation, that would not survive well in the wild. They have been inbred (severely inbred in fact) in captivity because a white tiger is an attraction that people want to see. These tigers can't be used for conservation, and although they may increase awareness of tigers and their beauty, they are a nonfunctional mutation that in fact is misleading the public about tigers.

Siberian (or Amur) Tigers that live in the snow are severely endangered, estimated only 200 left in the wild. Their coat colour is paler than the more southern subspecies of tigers and thicker. They are proudly the largest subspecies of cat in the whole world, weighing up to a massive 320kg, whereas the lion is only about up to 220kg (600pounds vs 500pounds).

I've now realised that the White Lions in Canberra zoo are part of this inbreeding thing as well, as are Ligers and other abominations of crossbreeding that humans like to do in zoos.
The white lions are beautiful, but they've lost all appeal as an attraction to my son and I as far as conservation goes. Isn't it sad...

I think that our spirit animals come to us not only to help us, but allow an opportunity for us to learn and appreciate the great variety of nature and all the wonderful animals in it, and their beautiful natural habitats.

It doesn't matter which Snow Tiger you're drawn to, but it helps to know about that tiger so you can be aware of the plight of these amazing animals, educate others, and hopefully we can help save an amazing natural species, and its habitat.

Calayvie

I haven't been back to this thread in awhile, and I won't be on much longer, as I only came in for a quick cool down and will be headed back outside in the heat and sun with hubby soon. :D But, I came on and read your post, Calayvie and I'm so glad that you posted your experiences!

no need to feel this way. We are all individuals with individual experiences. Its what also makes sharing the journies we are having so special. There will/may be some similarities--but it is still a very individual thing.

I can't agree more with you! My journey was lead by a shaman teacher-one on one. So, it was just she and myself. It was so profound! I also met my power animal, whom I believe also has always been with me. But, unlike you--I don't have a name for him/her. I only call it "Panther" or "Black Panther". I see him often in my dreams too, and when I do - I know to pay special attention to that dream-for there is a message in it somewhere for me. However, sometimes I also doubt all this. I feel silly at times about it. I can't quite put my finger on it--but I often have to question myself if this IS real? And, interestingly enough, whenever I DO begin to go down that road of doubt, something will come my way with a Black Panther on it.

Once, hubby & I were traveling down the highway, when I was thinking of it and we passed a school that had a big black panther emblem on its building because the sports teams there were known as "The Black Panthers". I laughed at myself and said, "no--thats just coincidence". A bit furhter down the road, didn't a big rig pass us by and IT also had a huge black panther running - painted on its side. "okay, okay. I BELIEVE!" :D

This sort of thing always occurs for me. Another time, I was doubting and entered a store and right there at teh entrance was a bin filled with small cans of something - on sale and on the label was a black panther again! So, I try to never doubt it. Its real. Its true. It has happened! BELIEVE. :)

Thanks for your experiences with believing and seeing signs. I will have to keep a lookout for signs like that.
It was signs that lead me to find the wolf spirit that is helping me at the moment. On a couple of tarot decks I've kept getting an image of a wolf, so I did a journey to see if there was a wolf waiting to help me, and there was. Makes me think I actually suggested that to myself! [emoji15]

I have had some signs from another creature, I may do a separate post about that as I don't have much time now.

I don't really believe in coincidences but sometimes its hard to believe the "unreal" isn't it?
Although this "unreal" journey is so awesome! Its like making real magic and being a part of real magic!

Sorry to hear of your little boys issues and I do hope that his health will soon be better and he will be strong and healthier then ever!

Yes, I have gone through times of feeling like I was in a rut too and I've come out of it too again. So, don't despair, there will always be our 'rut' times and then our good times. You hit it on the nail that generally these are times of learning for us--even if we do not realize it. you're abilities, you metnioned were increasing, but apparently you didn't even realize it until after you began to come out of that rut. Perhaps the rut is responsible for you to absorb all that you needed to--a learning time as well, perhaps? I don't know. I may not even know what I'm talking about! But, I do feel that at times the ruts we go into are things that are meant to be, so when we do come out again and resume our spiritual journey--we appreciate the abilities more--or at least are more in tune with them and eager to explore more again. Does that make sense?

I agree. Thankyou for sharing your thoughts with me. I feel like I may have been absorbing and integrating things. My soul was on a sojourn!? And coming out of it makes me appreciate where I'm at even more, and grateful for everything around me. I'm still hesitant to continue my grieving, so that might have been the trigger for the rut, a need to integrate grief and take a break, I don't know. But I guess there'll be more ruts ahead hey?

And life is cycles, up and downs, valleys and mountains, ebb and flow. We have to accept the constant changes in life and trust that "this too shall pass" whether comfortable or uncomfortable.

I've had such an amazing sense of peace last couple of days. I've got a head cold, and instead of taking anything (natural) for it, I've surrendered to it and accepted it. I've appreciated and am embracing my sickness, sounds weird but I think its what's given me such peace and joy last couple of days!
My 3yo has still frustrated me at times but there's an underlying Bliss there. Its hard to explain. I hope it stays though!

As for the other posts, I'll be checking in and out as I come in to cool off again. I just can't take the high heat anymore. [emoji23] I'm OLD and contemptuous I guess. ;)

Tigerangel

Yay my quotes worked!

Tigerangel you mentioned snow tigers in your post and to me you either mean a Siberian Tiger (lives in the snow) or a White Bengal Tiger (coat is the colour of snow)?
It was a Siberian Tiger, I just couldn't remember how to spell siberian at the time lol.

I'm drawn to all species of tigers, but mostly I connect more with the siberian maybe cause I like cold weather more than hot weather lol.

There is quite a few sub species of tigers and a believe one of the sub species is already extinct now.
Thanks for sharing your insight on the tiger species.

re-pete-a

If you'll excuse my intrusion into this thread

Confusions are really good for your journeying...

It's an indication that you are wandering into the unknown...the place where Ego is afraid to venture...Ego is deathly afraid of NOT KNOWING. Hence fearful feelings about it...Spirit lives there FREELY...

One of the deeper truisms contained in..." Abandon all hope all yea that enter this place."

A little tool to understanding that gateway experience...it may be helpful.

"CONFUSION IS THE DOORWAY TO COMPREHENSION."... an RPA ism...