Judgment devil lovers feelings

mahafrins

I did a reading of how my ex bf feels about me and got

10 of wands base

Judgment devil lovers

The deck was rider Waites

So thought maybe he wants to renew this relationship he is still attached to it but he feels I have choices

Or wait he has moved on is angry with me and he has many lovers

Or just it feels like he wants to move on but he can't but he will I am totally lost.. can someone please help me. .

I my self still fancy my ex..

bluelagune

I did a reading of how my ex bf feels about me and got

10 of wands base

Judgment devil lovers

The deck was rider Waites

So thought maybe he wants to renew this relationship he is still attached to it but he feels I have choices

Or wait he has moved on is angry with me and he has many lovers

Or just it feels like he wants to move on but he can't but he will I am totally lost.. can someone please help me. .

I my self still fancy my ex..

Hi Maha,
I'm gona give this a try.

with 10 of wands, this tells me that there is a huge load of burden he is carrying around. This burden is not based on words said or things he has/does not have but a lot to do with PRIDE and SELF WORTH. The quint for the other three cards is Hierophant, which tells me that has something with either religion or his background - the values that he was thought to follow. Now to feelings: The devil is right in the middle so HE is in control of the bond between the two people or ideas. The devil is associated to the Heirophant, which means the bond between these two people is controlled by his beliefs, religion, ideas, background and all that he believes in. Somehow it restricts him from something... and that something is the bond between a man and a woman. Lovers works in similar way - the angel brings two people together where is the Devil KEEPS them together. The problem with keeping things through the devil, its based on fears, anger but also possessions like owning a girlfriend or having a wife. So the rules that he has for these type of controls is a burden to him because on one hand he wishes to bring something anew or resurrect a relationship and on the other hand there is a feeling of being destined. Basically he feels these things but he is blocked by some old ideas or religious beliefs that keep him under.

mahafrins

Hi Maha,
I'm gona give this a try.

with 10 of wands, this tells me that there is a huge load of burden he is carrying around. This burden is not based on words said or things he has/does not have but a lot to do with PRIDE and SELF WORTH. The quint for the other three cards is Hierophant, which tells me that has something with either religion or his background - the values that he was thought to follow. Now to feelings: The devil is right in the middle so HE is in control of the bond between the two people or ideas. The devil is associated to the Heirophant, which means the bond between these two people is controlled by his beliefs, religion, ideas, background and all that he believes in. Somehow it restricts him from something... and that something is the bond between a man and a woman. Lovers works in similar way - the angel brings two people together where is the Devil KEEPS them together. The problem with keeping things through the devil, its based on fears, anger but also possessions like owning a girlfriend or having a wife. So the rules that he has for these type of controls is a burden to him because on one hand he wishes to bring something anew or resurrect a relationship and on the other hand there is a feeling of being destined. Basically he feels these things but he is blocked by some old ideas or religious beliefs that keep him under.

Well see I message him forwards since he doesn't want to talk to me as he preferred to throw me away.. I know it's history now...but it's not easy to forget... Now I blocked him cause I don't get any response from him like I am exiled... I know he still admires Me.. Gave him an idea I missed him to but seems he is unable to work through this...he just is lost in his own self belief.. I don't think it works. .
.I think your reading highlights the tussle and need or him to reach out but he has some pre defined boundaries and now he is probably healing. But knows he has to do something about this whole relationship.

bluelagune

Well see I message him forwards since he doesn't want to talk to me as he preferred to throw me away.. I know it's history now...but it's not easy to forget... Now I blocked him cause I don't get any response from him like I am exiled... I know he still admires Me.. Gave him an idea I missed him to but seems he is unable to work through this...he just is lost in his own self belief.. I don't think it works. .
.I think your reading highlights the tussle and need or him to reach out but he has some pre defined boundaries and now he is probably healing. But knows he has to do something about this whole relationship.

He's got two angels and one devil in his thoughts. Hopefully the right one wins. :)