Someone's action towards me

bluelagune

I've asked the cards as to the action the individual will take towards me and I got the following cards:

Devil/9 wands/Death
Quint: Wheel

I see wheel as controlling of ones or someones fate. Devil is an obsessive control or bond that is filled with anger. Death is transformation or an end to circumstances. The 9 of wands is drawn between the two like a line in the sand. I know the action this person will take will be to draw the line between controlling or ending the situation.

Does anyone has second opinion?

Stu123

Hello!

I see Devil as cery cunning, trying to take advantage and being two-faced and harsh or rude. The Wands are feel could be about putting pressure on you and the Death is trying to impose a change (Death) with this pressure through the behaviour I've mentioned. This could be for their own benefits, trying to undermine you and being pretty ruthless about it. The Wheel is also about them trying to take control of your fate and of how things are working out.

Does this make any sense? Hope you'll be fine, this person doesn't seem very nice...

bluelagune

Hello!

I see Devil as cery cunning, trying to take advantage and being two-faced and harsh or rude. The Wands are feel could be about putting pressure on you and the Death is trying to impose a change (Death) with this pressure through the behaviour I've mentioned. This could be for their own benefits, trying to undermine you and being pretty ruthless about it. The Wheel is also about them trying to take control of your fate and of how things are working out.

Does this make any sense? Hope you'll be fine, this person doesn't seem very nice...

Hi Stu
That's true, they are trying to impose change so Death, Wheel and combination of both would be correct. The devil and 9 of wands is a bit more tricky. There is no direct contact which means they can no longer use words towards me. They ve tryed using other people pretending they want help but all along trying to force me to changet. I just learned to ignore it. However now Devil and 9 wands it's something new and I cant quite put my finger on it. Saying that "I don't have a choice" would be coming from swords but Devil/9 wands something else. Maybe impose a burden?

Stu123

Hi Stu
That's true, they are trying to impose change so Death, Wheel and combination of both would be correct. The devil and 9 of wands is a bit more tricky. There is no direct contact which means they can no longer use words towards me. They ve tryed using other people pretending they want help but all along trying to force me to changet. I just learned to ignore it. However now Devil and 9 wands it's something new and I cant quite put my finger on it. Saying that "I don't have a choice" would be coming from swords but Devil/9 wands something else. Maybe impose a burden?

I see it as imposing pressure on you through the burden, or through pushing you. The Wands and burden are meant to push one down, so maybe this is them wanting to bringg you down?

Be strong!

bluelagune

I see it as imposing pressure on you through the burden, or through pushing you. The Wands and burden are meant to push one down, so maybe this is them wanting to bringg you down?

Be strong!

Yes, that's true and that I know. Just curious how. So far it's been quiet but this is for next month reading so I'll let update this thread at the end of June.

Thank you.

bluelagune

The issue that I thought was dead is actually not dead. It was only temporarily place on hold. This person is just tried to force me to do something while I thought they stopped but it did not work so they are back to trying to change thing. Back to the drawing board.