Just wondering?

Emi :)

I did a non specific spread nor number of cards or positions but I altered my questioning a little. I like asking about many people. I wanted to inquire about the context or potential of a mere acquaintance to a romantic interest?

I pulled 6 of wands and to clarify knight of cups. I asked another woman about the combination together and she said that she saw it as a positive combination and she could see us becoming good friends soon for a "while" I asked her if there was a possibility of more after that while?

6 of wands 1st: keywords of victory, recognition, (I'm not sure who's feelings it refers to but which ever it seems happy?) could this either mean that he notices me and feels happy to meet me or that I will gain him?

Knight of cups 2nd: toasting and celebrating the situation?

Sulis

So with your non specific question about many people, how do you know which person the cards are talking about?

I ask because with tarot it really is best if you think about your question before you ask it; whether you're going to be able to answer your question with cards and also whether a confusing question (like this one) will really give you an understandable answer.
Which person are these cards speaking of, all of them, one of them? How do you know? It will help others to help you and it will help you to learn how to read tarot if you are clear from the outset.

Could you please clarify?

Sulis - moderator

it was a specific question and I spoke the name of the person. Sorry for how I word things.

Pure_Moonshine

I would interpret the 6 of wands as success and/or attention, but it really does depend on the question and the context. What was the question you asked exactly?

I'm a beginner and I find it much easier to understand what the cards are trying to tell me when I make sure my question is specific and well worded i.e. no ambiguity. That way, the cards are easier to interpret. I would't even attempt to interpret a non-specific spread with a non-specific number of cards, I need to visualise clearly the cards I am going to pull and the question before getting started, otherwise it's just meaningless.

I asked "what will I have with this person?"

headincloud

I'd read a romantic victory.

Pure_Moonshine

Success :)

Thanks everyone

headincloud- hi I noticed that you left a comment on another thread of mine, just so I don't confuse you or make you think wrongly lol,

this thread is about someone who I've just became more aquainted with and the other thread is about another person who I'm trying to get over, I still inquire and ask questions about him because I want to make peace with him.

Everyone else- Thanks for your inputs. I hope its not too good to be true! but I sense that you are right, from the 6 of wands I see the image of a guy riding on a horse and the staff in his hand has another crown type head piece that suggests that it should belong to someone else his queen = he's found me?

I wasn't sure what took make of the knight of cups afterward, I saw it as a guy on a horse again toasting with his goblet, celebrating me or is it my feelings of celebration and wining male recognition? Should I have drawn another card, I don't really have the paitence to do tarot proparly with positions and spreads as I feel that there's to many things involed. I usally shuffle why asking a question and pull a card and look what people say on the interenet and keep pulling more cards to clarify. How should I ask things and what should I be asking about, What number of cards do I use and where do I stop?

headincloud

No need to look too deeply, the knight is primarily the card of the lover and the card of romance, often represents a proposal and that is what the victory card 6W is tied to hence = romantic victory.

Thanks hedincloud

I really hope so, it looks like I may have it right this time!