πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“Kung hei Fat choi πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

think

Happy new year Samantha!

DDwarks

Three police officers at the beginning of the C20th

You asked what you can accomplish in the year of the rooster. I can see you as taking on the *role* of a policeman, but also being subject to a policemans well, policing. So, in some ways you will be able to get others to *toe the line* or otherwise do what you would expect of them - I wondered if this were partly aimed at your daughter (not saying she is a rebel :D) or the new education system she will begin: perhaps the set up there will keep her on the *straight and narrow*. I'm not seeing this as the *heavy hand of the law* particularly (no jackboots) just a fair, orderly way to keep things neat and tidy. As you will be very busy yourself I think you will need (and will be able) to be equally *strict* on yourself, setting deadlines and goals - but always with the *greater good* in mind (and with that in mind ....is your new career civically minded ? I wandered if you will be looking after the community as these three policeman would have done ; imposing some kind of rules/regulations and having others accept such *for their own good* ) Anyway, in a nut shell I think the year ahead will largely feel *safe* and *regulated* for the two of you. Have a good one :)

Thank you Samantha xxx
"Safe and regulated" sounds like a Queen of Swords heaven! What a relief lol
I've very much taken charge of my daughters education. I'm not quite calling all the shots (yet!) But policing the situation is actually a very accurate way to describe it. I'm not liked for it but I don't care! It is what what is!
I'm relieved to see that you've picked up on me being able to be strict on myself too and since you talk about dead lines its got to be the career change/ studies.
I'm looking to become a Mediator so yes it is civically minded well done :)
Do you know, you've actually described "me"...policing, rules, regulations, for their own good etc.....thats orgasmic stuff to a Queen of Swords haha!
It looks like an amazing year to me ;)

I chose the 3 of Cups from my Pearl of Wisdom deck for you yesterday and its nestled amongst my rose quartz crystals.
I don't know if you've got the deck but it looked (To me) very fitting.
3 ladies painted in different colours and wearing very colourful clothing having fun. It felt like a multi cultural and multi generational get together. Like you embracing yourself as a whole. Plus there is lovely pearl necklace on the card too :)
Thank you very much Samantha :heart:

samantha

Many thanks DDwarks ! I found the card on line ; good choice :) I love pearls; they are my birthstone ! :heart:

decan

(...) So ...first impressions and thoughts : The second women looks as though she is holding a tiny tiger in her hand ...I guess it could be a stripey cat, but really it's more tiger like. Do you currently know anyone who was born in the year of the Tiger ? I think this individual will figure largely in the year ahead ...I'm more inclined to say it's a guy, someone with quite a big ego but an equally big heart. Anyway, his presence in your life will be beneficial ....the fact that the Tiger is so small makes me feel that you are starting from scratch ...or if you already know him, the connection is superficial only.(...)
I update this post because your reading for me at the beginning of the year was really stunning here!

Look below, it's a pic of my dog with his favourite toy, a Tiger! Lol :)

samantha

I've only just seen this post ! The image is no longer available ....but Thankyou for coming back to show me. Perhaps you can post it again ?

decan

Yes, the pic was available publicly for several hours only, the time you could see it. I am going to send it again by PM! :)