Lenormand/Titania Draw 10

Moonbow

25 Ring....11 Rod....34 Fish....22 Paths....17 Stork....13 Child....3 Ship

Have fun ladies and gents......... :)

katie_here

Moonbow* said:

someone has become pregnant unexpectedly (or will become), and it is going to cause arguments re money.

There is definately a different path to follow than the one previously on.

tarotlova

Okay now I'm thinking that the rod & paths are the whip & road in Titanias version? So I would say that there has been some arguments in a relationship maybe to do with two career choices or wether to stay working or becoming a stay at home mum, with the ship at the end of the line a short trip might help with the dilemma.

Kara

How about - she wants a child, it would be her deepest wish. He is unsure about the relationship though, and hides this under arguments about money issues, causing her to push a pregnancy off to a later date..

Moonbow

The part of this spread which stands out is the first two cards, they indicate a problem with the relationship. The Paths indicate a change of direction regarding the situation, and to me, so does the Stalk. I also see relocation and a journey in this spread.

Major changes going on in life, prompted by an unhappy relationship which causes the Querant to re think options. I don't see pregnancy as much as the birth of a new path in life, which could well involve a friendship and going on a journey, whether that is a physical journey or one of the mind is not clear.

I don't know what you all think about this spread, but to me there are parts which are not clear. The only cards that really stand out are the ring and rod, as mentioned. The Stalk seems like a red herring, I don't see a baby at all.

purple_scorp

Eager to get on in life, this female querent packs a fishing rod and heads toward the local river to try and nab a partner, cos that's where all of the sexy hunks spend their leisure time. Walking along a path, she sees a stork fly off into the wild blue yonder. But where has it been, and where is it going? The querent, hearing a strange call (mwah, mwah, mwah) wanders off the path and stumbles across a cabbage patch. Lo and behold, there's a bbbb....baby. But what is she to do? Not wanting to get her special frock all spat-up on, she continues her journey and decides to go on a wine cruise instead.

Nah....but it sounded good, yeah?

I can see a lot of different possibilities here and if this was a real reading, I think I would need to redraw to get a better idea of what is happening.

The fish and the ring together, with the child could mean a business partnership in its infancy. This could be a new direction for the querent. It isn't an easy road....there are troubles and tensions.

Or, perhaps it's about a pregnancy for an overseas friend.

Or, a relationship where the people argue over a child.

Hmm, redraw!!!

purple_scorp

Moonbow

hahahaha :) I like the first reading you did! The river eh? hmmm...

I'm so glad you want a re-draw too, because I found this a confusing read.

Maybe that should be part of the reading though?

purple_scorp

Oh yeah, the river is where it all happens....just don't go there if your name is Mary and you met your man in highschool, when you were just seventeen. Because you'll end up getting pregnant and then for your man's nineteenth birthday he'll get a union card and a wedding coat. There'll be no wedding day smiles, no walk down the aisle, no flowers, no wedding dress!!!

WOW - do you think this reading is that Bruce Springsteen song? There's a wedding ring, a pregnancy, a river, a fish (employment) and there's no flowers!!! Moonbow*, I think you've moved into the music charts with your readings. My mind is working overtime now....that could be a new thread we start - "associating a song with a reading" thread.

Now, as for the redraw - well, if we had a real guinea pig (I mean querent), I would definitely redraw. But given that this is a hypothetical reading, I guess it doesn't matter much.

purple_scorp

katie_here

where's the river purple_scorp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you sure they are not deep sea fishing????????

wasn't the stork some sort of a warning sign for sailors?? or have I got that wrong?

purple_scorp

All paths eventually lead to a river......actually, I saw a river with the fish and the ship. Maybe I should rephrase that and make it the ocean??? LOL.

purple_scorp