Lenromand exchnages

Awkward.turtle91

Exchanges any one?
No repeated, legal or health or pregnancy questions.

New sitters welcome :)

Awkward.turtle91

May I?

Was what E told me about my past life the truth? (E is a friend)

I'll give this question ago! :)

Rider tower letter and fox

I feel rider and tower is the news that your friend had given you (this is what it's representing) that's is any way. Tower and letter I feel that this is saying she wants you to listen and notice what she said so you can pay attention to it. Possibly not make the same mistakes again. Letter and fox this represents an untrustworthy message I feel maybe she's had good intentions for this but possibly wasn't telling 100% the exact truth in the situation maybe some of it was over exaggerated?

My Q: How Will things develop between me and G?
X

D Sparkles

I'll give this question ago! :)

Rider tower letter and fox

I feel rider and tower is the news that your friend had given you (this is what it's representing) that's is any way. Tower and letter I feel that this is saying she wants you to listen and notice what she said so you can pay attention to it. Possibly not make the same mistakes again. Letter and fox this represents an untrustworthy message I feel maybe she's had good intentions for this but possibly wasn't telling 100% the exact truth in the situation maybe some of it was over exaggerated?

Yes, maybe she exaggerated, forgot some parts or got parts mixed up. I don't think it was the truth. Thanks for reading.

My Q: How Will things develop between me and G?
X
Are you hoping for something romantic with G?
Clouds-Letter-Heart-Tower-Anchor

I think this may mean initial confusion about feelings or at least some sort of miscommunication about feelings or hopes for the future or even holding back feelings. I think you could probably change that outcome by being direct about what you want.

Awkward.turtle91

Are you hoping for something romantic with G?
Clouds-Letter-Heart-Tower-Anchor

I think this may mean initial confusion about feelings or at least some sort of miscommunication about feelings or hopes for the future or even holding back feelings. I think you could probably change that outcome by being direct about what you want.

I'm not sure what's going on, they keep telling me to be direct but I'm never too sure!

X