Lenny for feedback

RAphrodite

Closed, thank you for sitting.

Hi, am working from home today, so will take a break once in a while to do some readings exchanges.

Would expect feedback within a day. exchanges are optional.

Would appreciate no health or timing questions.

I do the card breakdown as an exercise for myself, the actual reading in below that.

Welcome

Toddah

Love it! Please help me to understand the potential for a relationship/partnership with MLB if I follow through with my current direction.
Thank you! Feed back will be forthcoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lepleadian

will tap sent an email me in the 25 of october which means today?

RAphrodite

Love it! Please help me to understand the potential for a relationship/partnership with MLB if I follow through with my current direction.
Thank you! Feed back will be forthcoming.

sure, welcome Toddah

whip - book - house
I think there are some secrets regarding his family/home are affecting things with you. once those resolved, there is a better chance.

AnemoneRosie

Yes please!
I'm facing an ending on Wednesday (a course is completing, and I'm heavily emotionally invested in it). Please tell me how it will go?

I'll let you know what happens on Wednesday night :)

RAphrodite

Yes please!
I'm facing an ending on Wednesday (a course is completing, and I'm heavily emotionally invested in it). Please tell me how it will go?

I'll let you know what happens on Wednesday night :)

mountain heart key

mountain heart loneliness
mountain key obstacles are overcome
heart key significant attachment

I think you will overcome key obstacles, but there will be a certain loneliness of you in the end, mostly because you will have to distance yourself from a significant attachment.

reonate?

lepleadian

i think im skipped :(

Toddah

Ok... Nailed it. She's divorcing her husband. I've felt that she would stay disconnected until after her divorce an the least. I'm separated from my wife and MLB and I aren't in communication but we've seen each other 4 times in the last 3.5 weeks (since my separation) and 9 times over the last 6 months (since she decided to file) all by "chance". We have a very spiritual connection. She is holding fast to not being in communication with me, but I sense it is that she doesn't want to be a factor in my decision to divorce or reconcile. I think her "secret" is that she still holds the same depth of love for me that I've always held for her (since we met 2.5 yrs ago). I often get that there is a deep love between us, but she is holding back on that and not having any expectations. I have lots of dreams of her and knowings of her physical and emotional distress which she had been able to confirm to the day. I've had two dreams in which she indicated future meetings that happened one dream was last Dec in which she told me she'd see me in March (couldn't discern the date) and we did run into each other in March. In April I dreamt about May 16 specifically and we ran into each other on that date! I get many undeniable signs, but from the beginning, I've seen evidence that I'd need to operate on faith because she would withhold her underlying feelings (after we stopped communicating when her husband left her.) As a side note, we have never been physically intimate to give the relationship some context, though we have a very strong connection.
Thank you for the reading!

pageofswords9110

Hi
I was wonder if I would find my time sheet before school tomorrow. I've lost it and don't know where it is.

WolfSwan

Hi RAphrodite! It's been awhile! Just wondering if your cards have any advice about my potential to find a fulfilling career in Scotland? I'm curious as to how this move will impact my life and the life of my familiars (cats). Would they make the move, would they be happy, will I find fulfilment there that has eluded me here?