Looking for love (Sibilla/Eros)

dancing_moon

CLOSED

Hi all,

I'm offering a few readings with LoS Sibilla deck or Eros Oracle, it's your choice or mine. :) I'm going to use the following spread:

1. What kind of person are you looking for?
2. What is your subconscious desire in a relationship?
3. What is your subconscious fear in a relationship?
4. What prevents you from finding a relationship?
5. Advice

I'll appreciate you mentioning genders (yours and desired partner's). In return, I'd like honest and detailed feedback. :)

This isn't going to be immediate, so please check back regularly. :heart:

1. WolfSwan - done - FB
2. Dartellus - done - FB
3. pageofswords9110 - done
4. mahafrins - done - FB
5. Bonny - done - FB
6. Leandra88 - done - FB
7. selenatarot - done - FB
8. winter garden - done - FB

WolfSwan

Hello :) I'd love one of these! Actually I can't choose between the decks, I keep going back and forth so I'll leave the choice to you!

PS I'm female and desired partner would be male :)

Dartellus

Hiya!

can i sit?

I'm a male and looks for a female.

Thanks!

pageofswords9110

May I sit
You can pick the deck
I'm female looking for a male

mahafrins

May i Female desired partner AP male

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

dancing_moon

Welcome everyone! :) I'll do these readings throughout the weekend.

Bonny

Hi Dancer,

The gender of my love interest is male.
I'm female ,

Sibilla would be interesting if possible!

dancing_moon

Welcome Bonny! :)

A quick note to sitters: this spread is not geared towards a specific person, but rather an ideal one, one you probably haven't met yet.

Leandra88

Hello! I would love to sit. I am female, and I looking for a male. Thanks :)

dancing_moon

Hello :) I'd love one of these! Actually I can't choose between the decks, I keep going back and forth so I'll leave the choice to you!

PS I'm female and desired partner would be male :)

Hi WolfSwan,

I decided to go for Sibilla. Got some strange cards here, so please bear with me. :)

1. What kind of person are you looking for? Denari (Money)
2. What is your subconscious desire in a relationship? Dottore (Doctor)
3. What is your subconscious fear in a relationship? Sacerdote (Priest)
4. What prevents you from finding a relationship? L'Amante (Male Lover)
5. Advice - Fortuna (Luck)

The first card really got me wondering. It seems that you're looking for a stable person, and not so much a person as stability itself, as there is no person here but a large closet with money. ;) If this is a person, then he's extremely well-off, down-to-earth, and practical. There's stability, security, and constant care with him. Maybe, this card also points out that your priorities at this time are more connected with finances and settling down.

Combined with L'Amante in the fourth position, I wonder if there's someone from your past you're still hurting over, someone who blew hot and cold (and thus prompted this need for security), perhaps, an ever-busy workaholic type (Sacerdote). L'Amante could also point out that you have an idealized image of a partner in your head, either based on someone you used to know or completely imaginary, that you compare with the potential partners you meet and always find them 'not good enough'.

Your subconscious desire is to be nurtured by your lover (Dottore). You'd like to be with someone who cares deeply about you, and who'll nurse you back to happiness. He has to be intelligent, gentle, and understanding, and he might work in healthcare or therapy. Together with the Sacerdote card, I think you're wary of emotionally-closed, cerebral people, you'd like to be with someone who knows how to show his love, be tender, kind and emotional.

Fortuna as advice shows that there are more opportunities for love out there than you think. You need to be open to them, as they sometimes come disguised as something else, something that seems insignificant at that time (a casual invitation to a hike, a random remark about a book or an event, etc.). The more you're open to these opportunities, the more connected you are to your surroundings, the higher is the chance that one of them will introduce you to that special man. :)

Let me know if this makes sense. :)