Message from a herb ..

Awkward.turtle91

Hi guys I need your help to interpret I'm using healing with the angels Doreen virtue.

40e84b5bfc8445f2870c93738dd9844a.jpg

Here's an image, lately in dreams and in real life I've been overwhelmed with a strong smell of mint.

I've asked my angels/guides what the message mint has for me when shuffling this deck.

I got the following,

Support - " god the angles and the ascended masters who love, protect and guide you are watching over you."

Miracles - " miracles are occurring all around you right now. Begin to notice them."

Serenity - " you are moving into a time of greater and inner peace."

And new love " a new chapter in your love life begins, whether it's a new patented or a re kindled relationship."

I feel this is suggesting that yes my angles have been sending me signs that they are around (the smell of mint is one of them) I feel they want me to open up about my desires and fears whilst they are around to comfort me, the smell of mint is nothing to be afraid of. I feel this is my angels/guides way of showing that they're supporting me to help manifest my desires, and protecting me on the Earth plane so I don't fall on to the wrong path. I feel that the signs of mint is suggesting that the angles want me to know a positive change is coming my way which is why they want or are trying to support me currently, I feel they're helping me resolve issues and over come obstacles so that I'm open to what ever surprise they have in store coming my way. I feel this is suggesting my angles or guides want me to know that it's safe for me to trust them, and to have peace of mind that they wouldn't send me on the wrong path. I feel they want me to relax and let them do the work. I feel the angels are hoping I'm relaxed enough to be open to new relationships and people I feel that the angles are suggesting this change/miracle might occur in my love life.

I feel that the reason why I keep smelling mint is a simple message that "my angles are here supporting me and keeping me relaxed through out changes that will occur in the foreseeable future."

Any opinions?

Persimmon

I feel you have some self confidence issues and the angels are trying to help you work of these and to make you feel like you are capable of what you want to achieve, more specifically I feel they are trying to encourage you to have confidence when it comes to a new project, course of study or work which you have either recently started or have been strongly considering starting. They want to encourage you to try it and explore this subject/work and not let your doubts about your capabilities hold you back. They want to encourage and support you.

Patrick245

Hi guys I need your help to interpret I'm using healing with the angels Doreen virtue.

40e84b5bfc8445f2870c93738dd9844a.jpg

Here's an image, lately in dreams and in real life I've been overwhelmed with a strong smell of mint.

I've asked my angels/guides what the message mint has for me when shuffling this deck.

I got the following,

Support - " god the angles and the ascended masters who love, protect and guide you are watching over you."

Miracles - " miracles are occurring all around you right now. Begin to notice them."

Serenity - " you are moving into a time of greater and inner peace."

And new love " a new chapter in your love life begins, whether it's a new patented or a re kindled relationship."

I feel this is suggesting that yes my angles have been sending me signs that they are around (the smell of mint is one of them) I feel they want me to open up about my desires and fears whilst they are around to comfort me, the smell of mint is nothing to be afraid of. I feel this is my angels/guides way of showing that they're supporting me to help manifest my desires, and protecting me on the Earth plane so I don't fall on to the wrong path. I feel that the signs of mint is suggesting that the angles want me to know a positive change is coming my way which is why they want or are trying to support me currently, I feel they're helping me resolve issues and over come obstacles so that I'm open to what ever surprise they have in store coming my way. I feel this is suggesting my angles or guides want me to know that it's safe for me to trust them, and to have peace of mind that they wouldn't send me on the wrong path. I feel they want me to relax and let them do the work. I feel the angels are hoping I'm relaxed enough to be open to new relationships and people I feel that the angles are suggesting this change/miracle might occur in my love life.

I feel that the reason why I keep smelling mint is a simple message that "my angles are here supporting me and keeping me relaxed through out changes that will occur in the foreseeable future."

Any opinions?

I draw a card for you ;)
You are in love ;) like a first love kind of type scares you but makes you excited as well ;)

DDwarks

Support . Miracle. Serenity. New love.

Mint is a healing herb.

So what kind of healing work have you done on yourself recently? The third card points to the self and the 4th is love so self love would be my guess.

If so, the smell of mint is telling you that you have been heard and helped along the way to self healing (support) and your prayers have been answered (Miracle). You finally at peace within yourself (Serenity) and love can finally come into your life (new love).

Intersingly, mint is a healing herb for the gut. You know that feeling when it seems like your insides are working against you ? Like you can't stand your own body anymore?
That would be your way of thinking, your lack of self love playing against you and stopping you from enjoying life and who you are.

Anyway, you're healing :heart:

Awkward.turtle91

Will get on feed back this afternoon ^_^. I'm intrigued to hear everyone's responses. Full details coming your way shortly! :). X

Awkward.turtle91

I feel you have some self confidence issues and the angels are trying to help you work of these and to make you feel like you are capable of what you want to achieve, more specifically I feel they are trying to encourage you to have confidence when it comes to a new project, course of study or work which you have either recently started or have been strongly considering starting. They want to encourage you to try it and explore this subject/work and not let your doubts about your capabilities hold you back. They want to encourage and support you.

Everyone has some form of self confidence issue, we all need to work on yes. I don't about new projects, I don't study. And work isn't really going to change much that I know off at the moment. I can't resonate with the holding back on something, because I'm not 100% sure what it is yet, but I will let you know when I find out my self. I'm pleased they want to encourage me and support me.

I'm wondering if it's a simple but sweet message on encouraging me to work on self confidence some more. Xx

Awkward.turtle91

I draw a card for you ;)
You are in love ;) like a first love kind of type scares you but makes you excited as well ;)

Mmmmmmm.... thankyou! :).

I do indeed like someone, but it isn't going to go any where. I don't think. So yes that does resonate. Xx

Awkward.turtle91

Support . Miracle. Serenity. New love.

Mint is a healing herb.

So what kind of healing work have you done on yourself recently? The third card points to the self and the 4th is love so self love would be my guess.

If so, the smell of mint is telling you that you have been heard and helped along the way to self healing (support) and your prayers have been answered (Miracle). You finally at peace within yourself (Serenity) and love can finally come into your life (new love).

I have been attempting to do self healing and work yes, I'm glad my angles have been helping me along the way in my journey it's probably why it hasn't seemed that difficult.

I wonder if the miracle is simply that I am healing my self in order to allow for love to come in as you say. I wonder if any love will ever come in.

Intersingly, mint is a healing herb for the gut. You know that feeling when it seems like your insides are working against you ? Like you can't stand your own body anymore?
That would be your way of thinking, your lack of self love playing against you and stopping you from enjoying life and who you are.

Anyway, you're healing :heart:

There was a time where I couldn't stand my own body yes, I keep saying to people that the guy at work has two much common sense to look at me. I don't think I'm all that. If only I was tall thin and one of those.

Xx