One card Saint Patrick's Day Message from the Messenger Oracle.

Zelmira

One card Saint Patrick's Day Message from the Messenger Oracle. (closed)

Happy Saint Patrick's Day.
I will be offering a one card message with the Messenger Oracle. NO QUESTION NEEDED. MUST PROVIDE FEEDBACK. Just reply to this offer.

1. mahafrins (done, fb)
2. porcupines (done, fb)
3. barefootlife (done, fb)
4. selenatarot (done, fb)
5. Leandra88 (done, fb)
6. Patrick245 (done, fb)
7. lepleadian (done, fb)
8. WolfSwan (done, fb)

OFFER CLOSED FOR GOOD

mahafrins

Me please

porcupines

I would love to sit. Thank you for offering :)

barefootlife

I would love to sit. Thanks for offering!

Aries2014

I would appreciate one please

selenatarot

I would love one please. Thank you for the offer.

Leandra88

I would love one, thanks for offering!

Patrick245

I would like to get one as well please ^^
Thank you xx

Zelmira

Me please

Thanks for sitting. This is the message the Oracle gave me for you:

Your message today is # 20: Know Your Fears. You have different kinds of fears, some are small, some are big. Some fears are necessary because they help you to make the right decisions, and to avoid situations of danger, but some fears come from your shadow and don’t let you pursue what could be good to you. Today go within and look at your fears and see which ones are coming from your shadow, shine some light on them I see their true nature.

Blessings,

Zelmira

Zelmira

I would love to sit. Thank you for offering :)

Thanks for sitting. This is the message the Oracle gave me for you:

Your message today is # 7: Do Not Fear the Unknown. In some instances, you doubt and questions situations based on the fact that other people have failed in similar occasions or because you are afraid of failure. This is because you are afraid to commit to situations where the results are not given for sure. Do not take for granted that because someone else failed you are going to have the same results. Break free from your fears to unknown experiences and results!

Blessings,

Zelmira