My First Tarot Deck

blue_fusion

hi. i'm almost finished with my first tarot deck. it's based on the anime series sailor moon. anyways, i'm inviting you guys to give comments on the cards i've finished so far. here's the address:

http://necromance.topcities.com

(click on the card on the right)

aside from that, i'm thingking of making other anime tarot decks (rayearth, bt'x, the anime versions of peter pan and snow white, and others), as well as some original ones (tarot of the necromancer)

so there. please feel free to give comments. :)

Pollux

GREAT JOB!!! WOW!!!

I LOVE SAILOR MOON!!!! Well, I used to when she was around...

I LOE YOUR CHOICES FOR MAJORS!!!
(the noly ones missing probably are the cats! :D)

And my favourite suit is the Cups. I think you worked quite hard to find suitable pictures for the representatin - and I do appreciate it! :)

I am looking forward to seeing it complete, and I also want to see you Rayhearth Deck! :)

blue_fusion

Re: GREAT JOB!!! WOW!!!

Pollux said:
I LOVE SAILOR MOON!!!! Well, I used to when she was around...

I LOE YOUR CHOICES FOR MAJORS!!!
(the noly ones missing probably are the cats! :D)

And my favourite suit is the Cups. I think you worked quite hard to find suitable pictures for the representatin - and I do appreciate it! :)

I am looking forward to seeing it complete, and I also want to see you Rayhearth Deck! :)

well, actually, the cats are in THE WHEEL card, its just that i made the cards smaller, than what i originally made so the cats aren't that visible. but, thanks for your comments. :)

Pollux

YOU SEE??? THE CATS ARE THERE TOO!!! IT IS PERFECT!!!! :)
I didn't notice them, I was distracted by the astrological glyphs... :p

I also noticed you used the three Sailrs of the Last Series for the Three Virtues (Strength, Temperance, Justice... Prudence cannot be found in Tarots they say...Maybe the Wheel...)

My favourite ones? Two and Three of Cups - the pictures you used are perfect!
And I have always had something for Sailor Mercury... ;)

Hush

i love sailor moon!! eeee!!!

catlin

You know that there is a majors-only Sailor Moon deck available? I got it 2 years ago from a friend when S.M. was very popular in Germany so be careful that you won't get into copyright trouble.

I like your deck a lot more although I am no manga fan.

blue_fusion

catlin said:
You know that there is a majors-only Sailor Moon deck available? I got it 2 years ago from a friend when S.M. was very popular in Germany so be careful that you won't get into copyright trouble.

I like your deck a lot more although I am no manga fan.

yes. i really appreciate your comment. and i am very much aware of a majors only Sailor Moon deck. in fact, that was what inspired me to make mine. i disagreed with some of the images chosen for the deck, and well, its not really complete, so i decided to make my own. i'd also like to ask you guys, would it be wise for me to seek to publish it for commercial purposes? i mean, i'll have to talk to the creators of the sailor moon series regarding the rights to the deck and all. but i somehow want to get it published....

blue_fusion

at last! after seven months in the making, it is finished (well, almost, as i have all the cards. just have to apply some finishing touches). now i'm off to print them and attempt to use them! :D

Supletion

those cards are extraordinairily beautiful. you are very talented, good job!

kayne

Congrats!!! I am so impressed by the way you can do two decks at one time! I have trouble staying focussed on one!