New deck

Mateo06

Ok, i am not new to tarot but i don't like my old deck. I was looking at the Sacred circle deck but its not calling to me anymore can anyone suggest a good deck to me. Right now i guess i am useing a poker deck. Kinda funny but i had the most accurate readings with it. could anyone tell me if the jack stands for a page or a knight thanks

truthsayer

what was the old deck that you no longer like? how experienced a reader are you? solandia has a large list of cards and images here if you want to check those out. let us know. folks here are always happy to help.

Mateo06

I used the robin wood deck before. i guess i am not that expierence, most of the readings i did for my self weren't accurate, but the one reading i did for a friend was pretty close

jmd

The Jack is usually regarded as equivalent to the Page. In Spanish 'standard' 56 card decks, the page has disappeared and the knight has been maintained.

With regards to the recommendation of a Tarot deck, and as you will no doubt have a good look through the Aeclectic decks shown, I'll still make my own recommendation: Have a good look at the Marseilles!

Mateo06

Does anyone know of a ful tarot deck thats kinda like a poker deck. I like the poker deck but i miss the major arcana and i guess i miss the knights. If u do know of one please tell me where i can take a look at it, thanks

Logiatrix

if you mean a tarot deck with playing card symbols (like diamonds, hearts, etc.), then three that i can think of off the top of my head are the wonderland tarot, zolar's astrological tarot, and the ukiyoe tarot.
also check out the buckland fortunetelling deck, or the gypsy witch fortunetelling playing cards. they're not tarot, but may offer a compromise of sorts...

Mateo06

where, like a site on the internet can i see these decks? i don't think i saw them on this site

EveAnna

Hi Mateo06,

The 1JJ Swiss is a nice deck, but the cards are french - it depends on what you are looking for - Do you want pips on the minors or scenes? Have you looked at the Thoth deck?
You can see probably all the decks you are ever going to need to see at Wicce's tarot site. http://www.wicce.com/index.html Hope this helps :)

jmd

The standard French Tarot deck for gaming purposes (Jeux de Tarot) has the standard suits of Hearts, Spade etc, and includes 22 Major Arcana.

Please note that these 22 are not like the 22 Major Arcanas, but rather scenes (or rather, half scenes reversed) of various activities.

I do not know where on the Net one can get them, but maybe someone located in France can point you in the right direction.