One Card Love Reading (3 Sitters Only)

Diege

Hey!
Just wanting to build my tarot skills up so please if you're interested tell me your situation or question and I'll pull one card form my Doreen Virtue "The Romance Angels" deck.
Thanks!

lepleadian

could i ask what will come up for me aND T in future?
i m going with the flow, taking easy and giving time for things to change themselves.

Diege

could i ask what will come up for me aND T in future?
i m going with the flow, taking easy and giving time for things to change themselves.

Okay Lepledian at the bottom of the deck I have "It Is Safe For You To Love." So with that at the bottom I feel the main energy is that your not sure if it's worth waiting around for T to come around and want to be with you. I feel like you are ready to be in a relationship with this person, but he may be holding back his feelings for you or just holding off on something. I feel like this person is worth waiting for though because he just seems like he does have feelings for you, but he may have a hard time making a commitment or just showing his feelings, but I feel he'll come around.

As for the card I pulled, I received the "Love Yourself First" oracle. This is pretty self-explanatory. I feel like you have in the past tried to rush yourself in being in relationships because you've felt like something has been missing and maybe a significant other could possibly fill that void, but it's important to remember that if you can't love yourself and feel comfortable with who you are, it's going to be hard to find someone who will be able to love you the way you deserved to be lobe. I say focus more of your time and energy on getting to know yourself and appreciate the wonderful person you are in and out because that will do wonders. Have faith in the universe and try not to over think this whole situation with you and T because that gives off this energy that you are desperate and sends the wrong message to the world, so make sure you keep your thoughts and feelings positive and focus on honoring your feelings and emotions before anyone else will.

Hope this resonates, thank you!

lepleadian

Okay Lepledian at the bottom of the deck I have "It Is Safe For You To Love." So with that at the bottom I feel the main energy is that your not sure if it's worth waiting around for T to come around and want to be with you. I feel like you are ready to be in a relationship with this person, but he may be holding back his feelings for you or just holding off on something. I feel like this person is worth waiting for though because he just seems like he does have feelings for you, but he may have a hard time making a commitment or just showing his feelings, but I feel he'll come around.

As for the card I pulled, I received the "Love Yourself First" oracle. This is pretty self-explanatory. I feel like you have in the past tried to rush yourself in being in relationships because you've felt like something has been missing and maybe a significant other could possibly fill that void, but it's important to remember that if you can't love yourself and feel comfortable with who you are, it's going to be hard to find someone who will be able to love you the way you deserved to be lobe. I say focus more of your time and energy on getting to know yourself and appreciate the wonderful person you are in and out because that will do wonders. Have faith in the universe and try not to over think this whole situation with you and T because that gives off this energy that you are desperate and sends the wrong message to the world, so make sure you keep your thoughts and feelings positive and focus on honoring your feelings and emotions before anyone else will.

Hope this resonates, thank you!

it makes sense actually, but the point is that i love myself and people around me, i tried to give love to him but he is too menefreghista to accept. But as i said i will let it flow... :) thank you

Dartellus

Hiya!

Doing good?

What is the connection between me and Roberta M today?

Thanks!

WolfSwan

Hey :)

Are you still reading? I'd love to know if there is anything I need to know about me and JH that I'm not already aware?

Diege

Hiya!

Doing good?

What is the connection between me and Roberta M today?

Thanks!

Hi Dartellus, i'm doing great thanks so much for asking!
Hope you are doing fabulous!

For you, at the bottom of the deck I have the oracle card "attraction."
I sense that most definitely you and Roberta M have a relationship that is focuses primarily on enjoying each and every moment you guys are together and that's wonderful.

As for the card I pulled, I received "Let Your Friends Help You."
So I feel like maybe you guys are just getting to know each other on some degree or maybe you guys are in need of some time out with friends. Either way, i feel like you guys need to enjoy spending time with your friends more often if that makes sense. I feel whatever relationship you guys have, it sort of has taken away from you relationship with your friends.

Hope this makes sense, if not I apologize i'm a little off today!

Diege

Hey :)

Are you still reading? I'd love to know if there is anything I need to know about me and JH that I'm not already aware?

Okay so the card I pulled for you is the oracle, "Worth Waiting For." So I'm not sure if you are in a relationship with this person or your waiting for this person to come around and to make a commitment, but I feel like you can trust that whatever it is you are waiting for is well worth the patience and time. There could be some issues affecting your relationship right now, possibly financially of some sort, but those troubles will soon be over.

WolfSwan

Okay so the card I pulled for you is the oracle, "Worth Waiting For." So I'm not sure if you are in a relationship with this person or your waiting for this person to come around and to make a commitment, but I feel like you can trust that whatever it is you are waiting for is well worth the patience and time. There could be some issues affecting your relationship right now, possibly financially of some sort, but those troubles will soon be over.

Hmm...I'm not sure about this to be honest. We're not in contact and I was told that he might make a reappearance before I leave the country (I'm moving overseas). Worth waiting for is a surprising card. I don't think there is a real future for us. So I'm not waiting for him to make a commitment per se, more like getting an apology or explanation of what happened. We have no financial issues. I did hate that he was a little stingy with money though!!

Dartellus

Hi Dartellus, i'm doing great thanks so much for asking!
Hope you are doing fabulous!

For you, at the bottom of the deck I have the oracle card "attraction."
I sense that most definitely you and Roberta M have a relationship that is focuses primarily on enjoying each and every moment you guys are together and that's wonderful.

As for the card I pulled, I received "Let Your Friends Help You."
So I feel like maybe you guys are just getting to know each other on some degree or maybe you guys are in need of some time out with friends. Either way, i feel like you guys need to enjoy spending time with your friends more often if that makes sense. I feel whatever relationship you guys have, it sort of has taken away from you relationship with your friends.

Hope this makes sense, if not I apologize i'm a little off today!

Hiya!

Doing fabulous after the weekend! :D

Attraction makes sense, but we are not in a relationship.
I think this would make more sense about me than her in general, i think i was more connected to her than her to me.
Let the friends is an interesting hint and advice. INdeed maybe we could be closer again if a friend could help, but i'm not very interested in requesting her help, i kinda left this friend behind. :laugh:

Not off indeed...

Thanks for the reading!