offering 2 guidance/desires kipper readings, reading with spread in return required.

HOLMES

hi

worked out this spread to try with the kipper but it can work with any oracle.
https://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=269326

it is rare for me to ask for a reading in return as I usually just require feedback. but for me to get a person to try my spread I realized I would have to ask for a person to try it in return.

as one is asking about with the kipper which focuses more on people and situations rather then outside forces, like think privileged lady vs the whip in the lenormand,, the two are different in approach when it comes to the client..
and so it is important to think of a question for the kipper.
(usually lenormand focuses on outside forces , and kipper on more personal desires, interaction as far as I understand it).
also for the reading in return it is asked you please use a kipper.

and so here is what the readings will work

the first reading will be without positions, It is asked you request more of a kipper type of question.

the second reading will use positions, here it is requsted you ask more of your typical question.

the conditions
1. willing to give feedback within a day aka 24 hours.. nothing drives me nuts more then waiting for 2 to 3 days for feedback/or a reading in return mostly because I am like a expectant parent.
(I know it takes me a day or two to do a reading, to me that is the start of a reading and not the request for I want to be sure I am in a good place to do a reading )
2. not had a reading from me for a while (unless you are bonny as she wanted to try the spread )
3. respond with question, pm me age, sex, (preference of partner)

my question are
1. authorship aka can I become a good author, perhaps fiction

second question
it is hard for me to actually ask questions for myself I am sitting for like 10 minutes asking what could I ask.
2what do you see about mediumship gifts.

it should be noted that this thread will be linked into the spread thread so this will be the examples of that spread in action.

(41. opposite sex, male )

Bonny

Hi HOLMES,

This is GREAT!!!

I am very happy to provide readings for you in exchange although I must confess I don't have my own kipper deck yet ... it is on my wish list . I do have five or six other oracles that I can read for you with, if you like.

My questions are:
1. What is going on in the mechanics of the rship between c and me? Any insight as to his leanings and drives that are perceptible here would be cherished.
2. My career - best way for me now forward to achieve the ambitions of being a good , applauded writer to help heal people , and the Earth

PM-ing details...

HOLMES

for bonny

Left side
5. mature man reversed
3 marriage reversed 37 poverty
34 occupation 38 toil and labour,39 community reversed

Well where to begin,,
At first glance it looks as if the guides are telling you he isnt’ the one for you for the marriage card is reversed, it is next to the poverty card which indicates a lack of emotional commitment.
Although I just used the mature man as a study tool today, I want you to know I shuffled the cards very well while watching my show. As it is only 39 cards I guess the logic would suggest we will see some cards more often due to it not being a deck of 78 cards eheh.
Well no sugar coating let’s get to it

The creator is trying to tell you he isn’t the right man for you in regards that he is negative based , he doesn’t want a long range relationship (after you live with someone for some years, you are married eh ) , and more then that he has a hard time with money and that is his focus in his life,, not so much looking for a good long term relationship but instead trying to overcome his past. With the toils and labour card to the diagonal left of poverty I feel that he has past life karma to overcome as that card is next to the occupation.. he really worked hard with his hands in his past life.
And this I feel is where you guys knew each other in your past life. I feel that he was actually an old lady in his past life, (more older then you ) and he tried to look after you and her other friends in the field.
The community cards stumps me until you think of two friends against the world that the community being what it was wasn’t out for anyone ,, it was a every woman for herself.

Right side , what you desire aka your ambiitons
327 unexpected income, reversed, 8 false person reversed 6 mature woman
29 imprisonment reversed, 20 house reversed,
33 concern
(it flows from the bottom to the upper )
First insights, at first one might be worried omg , the prison card even reversed it is a bad card. And the house being reversed seems that it would indicate a possible tower situation from the tower
However seeing that the first is concern ,, you are naturally concerned about being stuck in a relationship that goes nowhwere, and who wants to move into that situation.
The next card unexpected income reversed would show that there would be some effort made on his part but it will be like a meager offering. The false person shows you don’t’ want only honesty and not even the illusion of flattery. And finally the mature woman says it is all ,, no matter what you will stay true to who you are.. if he can’t change because he is the mature man reversed. So be it.

You can now read the cards in different combos to get further insight. For example

5mature man reversed, 3 marriage reversed, 34 occuaption
To this man he sees marriage as a lot of hard work ,, and even though there is no court ship,, to him it would be like long term relationships are marriages.
Marriage reversed next to poverty and just over toils and labours. , in his past lives he had hard marriages where he had to work really hard,, and where they something then life happened and he was stuck in poverty.. so in many of these cases he was cast out of the community or felled into disfavour.

33 concern shows what looks to me to be a psycologist and the focus on imprisonment, and unexpected income reversed shows to me that you are looking to avoid the unexpected income that comes at a cost, and prison. And so the question is about relationships so some relationships can be like a prison to the person stuck in it. The false person reversed could be a person who is really trying to cheer you up in order to get you to take risks ,, so it is reversed because their intentions are good.

Either way , your home is your castle,, especially now in 2017,, where it
might not of bee in the 1897. So take back your power over your space..
The mature man reversed offers faulty unexpected income, and that attracts the false person who sees it isn’t worth her time,, and so the mature woman walks ways for she knows what is what.

The marriage reversed, shows a lack of commitment and poverty shows a lack of real emotion,, and that brings the prision card reversed indication you are not ready to even consider the possibility for you want to maintain the home,, which is reversed indicating your confusion about what is your power ,,and what is expected.

The occupation , next to toils and labours suggest that perhaps it is not worth fighting over,, even with the community reversed, there is a lack of interest in the spiritual team of investing more energy into it til you are ready to make some real decisios energy wise.. in the meantime they are concerned. For all they can do is watch and wait til the next phrase of guidance is ready to be received by you.

0. Soul cards

4 courtship, 1 main male reversed, 22 offical person reversed

I read this two ways..
You can have your courtship (it is always your choice after all as you are a mortal with the power of choice , the guide respect that ) .. the idea is the main male isn’t really there. For lack of a better term energy wise. The official person reversed suggests that he isn’t in the long run the type of person you think he is.

All negative aspects aside,, it is most likely pointing to you have two bad relationships in your youth til now,,and now is the time to live.

My take on things..
What happens if one goes for many readings on this,, is you get some conflicting advice. Though we look for confirmation from all kinds of oracle, like paige in the charmed when she would consult all the oracles. The thing is she used the oracles to confirm or clarify things,, that is different then asking different readers. Worry not,, I see lots of peeps in here asking about the same situation to lots of readers.
And so we have the kipper which deals with people energies,, and so as someone pointed out, out of 39 card, there is 10 people cards. And so anyone reading will get a more people oriented reading,, and so the energies will deal with the self, inner self, and guides at least how I read it.

I think the main thing is the courtship card from the soul message says to get out there and live,, and don’t’ get stuck on the main male being reversed,, simply move on. For if you spend time trying to get the mature male reversed to change,, he may not and you missed some opportunies down the road.

HOLMES

this reading is still on offer

the second reading will use positions, here it is requsted you ask more of your typical question.

dont' forget if you reply and send pm, that a reading in response is also required besides feedback.

Bonny

Left side
5. mature man reversed
3 marriage reversed 37 poverty
34 occupation 38 toil and labour,39 community reversed
---

HOLMES,

There are two aspects to this (very generous) reading that I am baffled by: firstly, I'm not comfortable with readings with reversals. Of course, the cards speak to you in ways that you find works for you but there are reasons why I think the reading of 'reversed' cards with certain interpretations is not helpful.
Second, the kipper deck you are using is eluding me.
I have looked it up on all kinds of sites and can't find several of the cards (like poverty and community etc)... So those cards are really outside my familiarity zone.
These being said, I need to say that the Reading doesn't really hit the mark, Sorry.

I wont talk abiut the rship C first because it will appear as if I am blindly desperately grasping on to delusional concepts to keep the prospect in play.
I can speak with direct authority on what my ambitions are: (have written on this below in the section about my ambitions)...

----

Well where to begin,,
At first glance it looks as if the guides are telling you he isnt’ the one for you for the marriage card is reversed, it is next to the poverty card which indicates a lack of emotional commitment.
Although I just used the mature man as a study tool today, I want you to know I shuffled the cards very well while watching my show. As it is only 39 cards I guess the logic would suggest we will see some cards more often due to it not being a deck of 78 cards eheh.
Well no sugar coating let’s get to it

The creator is trying to tell you he isn’t the right man for you in regards that he is negative based , he doesn’t want a long range relationship (after you live with someone for some years, you are married eh ) , and more then that he has a hard time with money and that is his focus in his life,, not so much looking for a good long term relationship but instead trying to overcome his past. With the toils and labour card to the diagonal left of poverty I feel that he has past life karma to overcome as that card is next to the occupation.. he really worked hard with his hands in his past life.

---

It's not true that his finances have been impoverished.
Thank you for the past life associations, thats very interesting! It's not known to me whether there is tesonance ofvthis - He has certainly been favoured in this lifetime.

---

And this I feel is where you guys knew each other in your past life. I feel that he was actually an old lady in his past life, (more older then you ) and he tried to look after you and her other friends in the field.
The community cards stumps me until you think of two friends against the world that the community being what it was wasn’t out for anyone ,, it was a every woman for herself.

Right side , what you desire aka your ambiitons
327 unexpected income, reversed, 8 false person reversed 6 mature woman
29 imprisonment reversed, 20 house reversed,
33 concern
(it flows from the bottom to the upper )
First insights, at first one might be worried omg , the prison card even reversed it is a bad card. And the house being reversed seems that it would indicate a possible tower situation from the tower
However seeing that the first is concern ,, you are naturally concerned about being stuck in a relationship that goes nowhwere, and who wants to move into that situation.
The next card unexpected income reversed would show that there would be some effort made on his part but it will be like a meager offering. The false person shows you don’t’ want only honesty and not even the illusion of flattery. And finally the mature woman says it is all ,, no matter what you will stay true to who you are.. if he can’t change because he is the mature man reversed. So be it.
---

My ambitions to do with this situation are very light on at present.
I aspire to get along with him and to go by instinct as to connection.
My ambitions are to relate positively and honourably .

There's no 'prison' or advanced thoughts on a rship being stuck and not going anywhere. I mean when you put the prospect like that it does seem horrific but I don't not aspire to aspiring to that if that makes sense. I do want honesty, true, and I do not want manipulation or flattery (which is not love) but my ambitions are for companionship and love to flow. Sorry, this doesn't match. I live in a way that is really honest and he knows that!!!!!! So I think /aspire to that , If this makes sense to you!!
---

You can now read the cards in different combos to get further insight. For example

5mature man reversed, 3 marriage reversed, 34 occuaption
To this man he sees marriage as a lot of hard work ,, and even though there is no court ship,, to him it would be like long term relationships are marriages.
Marriage reversed next to poverty and just over toils and labours. , in his past lives he had hard marriages where he had to work really hard,, and where they something then life happened and he was stuck in poverty.. so in many of these cases he was cast out of the community or felled into disfavour.

---

He really loves being in rship HOLMES. I'm sorry I can't go with this suggestion. He has preferred be in rship most of his life, and he's been with very prosperous partners. (Sorry!!)

The emotional side has been hard for him - maybe this is what you are picking up?
---

33 concern shows what looks to me to be a psycologist and the focus on imprisonment, and unexpected income reversed shows to me that you are looking to avoid the unexpected income that comes at a cost, and prison. And so the question is about relationships so some relationships can be like a prison to the person stuck in it. The false person reversed could be a person who is really trying to cheer you up in order to get you to take risks ,, so it is reversed because their intentions are good.

---

I am fiercely independent. It's not likely at this stage in my life that I would rely on a psychologist to keep me linked with a beloved. I'm too authentic and have too much integrity to keep bound, someone whose Lifestream needs to be elsewhere!!

---

Either way , your home is your castle,, especially now in 2017,, where it
might not of bee in the 1897. So take back your power over your space..
The mature man reversed offers faulty unexpected income, and that attracts the false person who sees it isn’t worth her time,, and so the mature woman walks ways for she knows what is what.

---

Who's the false person (reversed)?
Is that meant to be me? I'm the least likely person to go for any income from someone ... I'm independent. The commitment has always been the issue. He has either been way too committed to me too soon or unsure ...!! Yes, tricky for me... but he came out of a bad marriage so I see why....
His emotions are very passionate .

---

The marriage reversed, shows a lack of commitment and poverty shows a lack of real emotion,, and that brings the prision card reversed indication you are not ready to even consider the possibility for you want to maintain the home,, which is reversed indicating your confusion about what is your power ,,and what is expected.

--

The occupation , next to toils and labours suggest that perhaps it is not worth fighting over,, even with the community reversed, there is a lack of interest in the spiritual team of investing more energy into it til you are ready to make some real decisios energy wise.. in the meantime they are concerned. For all they can do is watch and wait til the next phrase of guidance is ready to be received by you.

0. Soul cards

4 courtship, 1 main male reversed, 22 offical person reversed

I read this two ways..
You can have your courtship (it is always your choice after all as you are a mortal with the power of choice , the guide respect that ) .. the idea is the main male isn’t really there. For lack of a better term energy wise. The official person reversed suggests that he isn’t in the long run the type of person you think he is.

All negative aspects aside,, it is most likely pointing to you have two bad relationships in your youth til now,,and now is the time to live.

My take on things..
What happens if one goes for many readings on this,, is you get some conflicting advice. Though we look for confirmation from all kinds of oracle, like paige in the charmed when she would consult all the oracles. The thing is she used the oracles to confirm or clarify things,, that is different then asking different readers. Worry not,, I see lots of peeps in here asking about the same situation to lots of readers.
And so we have the kipper which deals with people energies,, and so as someone pointed out, out of 39 card, there is 10 people cards. And so anyone reading will get a more people oriented reading,, and so the energies will deal with the self, inner self, and guides at least how I read it.

I think the main thing is the courtship card from the soul message says to get out there and live,, and don’t’ get stuck on the main male being reversed,, simply move on. For if you spend time trying to get the mature male reversed to change,, he may not and you missed some opportunies down the road.

Hi HOLMES,

THANKYOU for this serious reading.
You have developed ideas and opinions here and passed on some intuitive senses that seem interesting ... not sure whether or how they relate. And as you read my replies, please don't feel dishearten, because I have learnt a great deal through this and hope you might too! The obvious and very gracious gift in your reading for me and the many messages that I can't reply to because some of them are so subtle and plentiful that they are hard to register on a conscious level, are appreciated. Thank you fur your time and expertise. And you know how it is with some readings, later on or in a moment, they might especially speak to us. So thank you!!!!!
I have responded in situ above.

Great That you find the reading of reversals is helping you.
Honestly, I found this reading heavy handed in a negative posturing that in real life is quite unfounded.

If the cards in the first bit are read without reversals they could make sense ... although I can't find poverty anywhere on the net to understand it's inflections on the other cards. But from what I can see the first spread shows he was a married man and we are working together in a community???

I am sorry more of what you write didn't add up (except in my cranky imagination that would like to indulge in conjecture and diminishing character defamations of c, in moments of upset, but that would be delusional because he simply doesn't display what has been said)...

Thanks in any casé HOLMES !!

Will be back with your Lenormand read (no reversals!!) tomorrow!

B:)

HOLMES

thanks bonny

not every card reading is good after all.

a. the images
as it is a new deck just came out last year , some of the images wont' be online. that is better for it cut downs on people trying to make false copies of the deck. that was problem baba studios had with their deck so they are very careful of what images to put on the deck .

b. reversals
I been meaning to make a post on that for a day or two , yesterday I was too tired to make the post. having used reversals my whole tarot life it is now like having a limb cut off not to use them. and so what if a card reading has more reverals then most. it isn't necessary block or in opposite reversals, but delayed energy.

the feedback itself.

it is important to speak of all aspects of the reading.

1. "his finances have been improvised "

true that is why related it to emotions being in his life devoid of emotios which was some aspects of the mature man reversed .
it should be noted just because a card is reversed doesn't mean he is an evil man.. in the court cards of the tarot it is so as well. it just means either they are manipulative and they dont' realize it (queen of swords , king of swords reversed ) or it can mean they are having a hard time for life around them has affected them so.

--
also after the marriage card which was reversed I saw poverty and saw he had a hard life, but it did't feel like it was this life (though it lead to him in this life having some hard time expressing his feelings ) that he had poverty,, worked hard in various lifes, and since I believe in past life connection it felt at the time you guys were working together .
and since he was a woman in my insight ,it means he understand the femine heart.
so since I started about past life,, it means therefore in this life he didn't have poverty or worked all his life with his hands. (though it doesn't mean he is lazy )

what we have here is a focus on the card , and not what I actually said I think.
also because I do my readings without editing sometimes mostly I said at first glance it looks as if ..
but I intended to get deeper and so looked at issues he may be carrying.

so just because he is reversed , doesnt' mean he is miserable human being,, it just means he has these issues.

and

on the right side of spread.

2. imprisonment, upright and reversed

the idea is since you asked about the relationship , there is question if there is a moving forward. with the imprisonment being upright it would mean you are stuck in a relationship .. but since it is reversed, it simplys means to me that you are avoiding the things that can get you stuck being stagnant.
you know the relationship that get stuck doing the same old, and become boring.
so it is something you have watched out for, perhaps subsonciously.
I think this was a recurring theme for the past 20 years.

I should expand on how I see marriage card as it pertains to relations.
3. marriage vs relationship

sometimes you have to see the card as it is , so while one could say marriage is relationships..
if it is relationship it would be long term, like say 8 to ten years (not married for 8 to 10 years but been together , aka living together as partners , considered common in law in some states in north America ).

so he's been with prosperous partners , has he been with any over 10 years and lived with them ?. (I don't know his history after all )

if he has,, perhaps it turned him off to that and give him a natural fear of such long term relationships.
and so has he asked you to marry him or anyone in the last 20 years ?
in the kipper cards, there is lovers=courtship=marriage.
the lovers is of course fun free relationships.. courtship is more formal with intent to get married down the line or move in together.
and marriage to me isnt' about actual marriage necessary I stated above but long term commitment.
like the ring in the lenny cards.

in retrospect I should of said long term not long "range " as that is what I meant.

4. who is the false person reversed.

I have no clue,, it is assumed to me that you have some friends who you discuss your life with as they are friends and so the false person is revesed indicating they don't need to be false, their intentions are good , aka trying to encourage you with 100 percent support but they don't understand possibly what you are going through as they have't been around.

---------------

np bonnie ,

the thing about reversals is to me they point to block energies like how in the lenormand some negative cards can point to other energies.

also as I saw past lives I knew that it wasn't set in the present. so why is it that past lives were covered ?
it is because of the energy of the left side which is the receiving messages of the creator so in my mind they were pointing out to underlying influences that was affecting him and you.

and so b,, I would suggest slowly trying out reversals.
and perhaps get these this book.
the complete book of tarot reversals by mary k greer
it is pretty englightening I found.
and if it doesn't work for you after a while , least you tried it. :)

-----

ok looking forward to your reading.

edited add oh yeah I have no expertise ,, I am still learning this kipper deck,

edited to add I do have a question
the house card, , sometimes in a reading unrelated stuff comes out so the book says
"property real estate, "abstractly family security so was wondering if you were looking to move,, or was concerned about your current living space , does it need renovations ?

Bonny

hi

worked out this spread to try with the kipper but it can work with any oracle.
https://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=269326

it is rare for me to ask for a reading in return as I usually just require feedback. but for me to get a person to try my spread I realized I would have to ask for a person to try it in return.

as one is asking about with the kipper which focuses more on people and situations rather then outside forces, like think privileged lady vs the whip in the lenormand,, the two are different in approach when it comes to the client..
and so it is important to think of a question for the kipper.
(usually lenormand focuses on outside forces , and kipper on more personal desires, interaction as far as I understand it).
also for the reading in return it is asked you please use a kipper.

and so here is what the readings will work

the first reading will be without positions, It is asked you request more of a kipper type of question.

the conditions
1. willing to give feedback within a day aka 24 hours.. nothing drives me nuts more then waiting for 2 to 3 days for feedback/or a reading in return mostly because I am like a expectant parent.
(I know it takes me a day or two to do a reading, to me that is the start of a reading and not the request for I want to be sure I am in a good place to do a reading )
2. not had a reading from me for a while (unless you are bonny as she wanted to try the spread )
3. respond with question, pm me age, sex, (preference of partner)

my question are
1. authorship aka can I become a good author, perhaps fiction

second question
it is hard for me to actually ask questions for myself I am sitting for like 10 minutes asking what could I ask.
2what do you see about mediumship gifts.

it should be noted that this thread will be linked into the spread thread so this will be the examples of that spread in action.

(41. opposite sex, male )

Q: authorship aka can I become a good author, perhaps fiction

Snake - lily - whip
Stars - scythe - heart
Dog - man - path

Hi HOLMES,

This is what presents here:

Yes!!

You have the decisive , clear mind (scythe) right in the middle , showing that your incisive style is going to cut to the essence of what you are communicating in laser like speed.
You have confirmation that this path is going to both include some painful arguments (whip - heart - path) and will be supported by a loyal man (dog - man - path).
There is a cutting wisdom that you are going to lay open in your writing. (Lily - scythe - man); it will have people shaking in a visceral recognition of the alignment to deeper realities that you bespeak.
There is going to be some deceptive mechanations by some on your awesome success (snake - stars- dog), be aware that not alll seemingly reliable kind warm supportive agencies and people are to be trusted - neither in general facilitation of your brand/ your series of works, nor in the textual ideas for clarity they may press you with.

Yes!!

What is ahead on this trajectory of writing is a sudden expressive development in your family and in your own heart. (Scythe - Lily - heart)
There is a tenderness showing with this (whip) and some tension which might be creative - this is a cornerstone of your thinking processes as you develop your fiction, so welcome the tooil and strife as tools for your authorship!!

This spread shows you right in the centre, and the bottom of this situation/ process... there are many factors including family and some women as well who need to be dealt with whilst you distill all of that experience like a fortified wine, into an elixir of charm and wisdom for your readers.

Let me know when it comes out HOLMES!

I think you'll be a bestseller author!!!

Bless,

Bonny :)

EmpressArwen

dont' forget if you reply and send pm, that a reading in response is also required besides feedback.

Hi, Holmes! I'd like to try this. :)

I'd like to ask about my financial situation. What do you see happening with $$ over the next 3 months? If this doesn't work, let me know and I'll come up with a different q.

HOLMES

thanks bonny

Q: authorship aka can I become a good author, perhaps fiction

Snake - lily - whip
Stars - scythe - heart
Dog - man - path
(doh I was looking forward to you trying out the spread in return, one must stick with what they know so I wll let it slide :)

Hi HOLMES,

This is what presents here:

Yes!!

You have the decisive , clear mind (scythe) right in the middle , showing that your incisive style is going to cut to the essence of what you are communicating in laser like speed.

((when I write fantasy/fiction I dislike description mostly because I don't know how to describe colours, fashion, and what type of tables it is,
my style focuses on dialogue and quick descriptions. ))

You have confirmation that this path is going to both include some painful arguments (whip - heart - path) and will be supported by a loyal man (dog - man - path).

((that could be,, I am hoping the loyal man might be some agent down the line , and that could be a message to confirm to such a person instead of trying to get my way ))

There is a cutting wisdom that you are going to lay open in your writing. (Lily - scythe - man); it will have people shaking in a visceral recognition of the alignment to deeper realities that you bespeak.

((I am not sure about the deeper realities, if I do write a book it will be on tarot and numerology . though sometimes in fanatasy I get ideas where a different world could be a deeper reality. (that is popular right now with the time travels shows online )
((for cutting wisdom I am not a practical man , I am one of those people who when reading stories , watching movies I am like why the heck did they write it that way ))

There is going to be some deceptive mechanations by some on your awesome success (snake - stars- dog), be aware that not alll seemingly reliable kind warm supportive agencies and people are to be trusted - neither in general facilitation of your brand/ your series of works, nor in the textual ideas for clarity they may press you with.

((hmm as I was hoping the loyal man would be agent yet I get worried about agencies.. perhaps it could be a mentor then who likes what I do, and love talking about it . time can only tell here ))
(( that could be telling me to go the ebook/create space route then look for a publisher ))

Yes!!

What is ahead on this trajectory of writing is a sudden expressive development in your family and in your own heart. (Scythe - Lily - heart)
(( as I am single , without kids, the only family I am concerned about is family, with that being side, perhaps it points to I may meet a fellow author who is kindred with me. .
but for expressing my own heart, I can write very light ,, however I fear writing dark for I know you have to write dark to get a villain, or perhaps write horror, yet perhaps somone might judgeme me for I wrote that scene ))

There is a tenderness showing with this (whip) and some tension which might be creative - this is a cornerstone of your thinking processes as you develop your fiction, so welcome the tooil and strife as tools for your authorship!!
((the tensios I think you speak off is my need to get everything perfect ,, so I am procastinor becase of it , as I am too much a perfectionist. ))

This spread shows you right in the centre, and the bottom of this situation/ process... there are many factors including family and some women as well who need to be dealt with whilst you distill all of that experience like a fortified wine, into an elixir of charm and wisdom for your readers.

((there is no woman to speak off, I did try to find a writing partner one or twice but one wasnt' interested, and the other just didn't feel they were up to the task ))

Let me know when it comes out HOLMES!

I think you'll be a bestseller author!!!

((one can only hope.. I am just writing the outline of the first chapter,, it sure is harder then it looks. ))

((ohh perhaps the woman you speak off is the character in my books, come to think of it. ))

Bless,

Bonny :)

thanks bonny.

I should add, that though you didnt' use my spread,, you showed me something by how you read the combo like
x
xx
I didn't think of that. so that help me in 3x3 card readings I am sure in the future.

EmpressArwen

Mediumship reading...

Wyrd of Sarah Howard Oracle

.............Dancers (rx).............................Liberty (rx), Communing (rx), Wanting........
...........Trust (rx), Power..................................Rescue (rx), Disquiet (rx)................
Comparison (rx), Guardianship, Receiving........................Wish (rx)..........................

I chose this particular oracle because it's the one that I seem to get the most information from my guides. Also, it combines really well, the cards seem to work together to create a word picture that is easily seen. I think with this spread the combination aspect works particularly well.

Let's take the left pyramid first. As you stated, the left is the feminine, destiny side. The things that you may not even know that are at play here but are working within the universe for or even against you here (at least that is my take on what I"m seeing).

Dancers (rx). Everything within this pyramid flows down from here. It being reversed paints the picture. The card depicts gold fish that are hooked onto a fishing line. They are flying around a tree, creating an almost maypole type picture. The message here is one of limited freedom. Seems like an oxymoron but the truth is we are all free within confines. The fish are dancing around up in the air but they are hooked to the tree, free but not truly free. Rules are always in place, whether we are discussing spirituality, govt, human nature...everything. The card being reversed makes me think that you are blocking this freedom from entering your life. There is a sense that you want to move beyond any confines and just be wide open. This desire to progress quickly (fly through the air) or be completely open is what is actually blocking you. The guides are telling me that...one must crawl before walking, walk before running. Take this progression beyond the veil slowly. This will continue to come to you very slowly, but for your own good. I'm hearing *see, see, see." You do have strong mediumship skills but progressing too fast would be to your detriment.

Trust (rx) and Power. The message I'm getting here is interesting. I'm hearing a lot of different things at once and am trying to sort through them. I guess the main message is don't trust anyone who seeks to isolate you on your journey. I'm not sure what this means but there is something about being confined, mentally? emotionally? by a guru type person...or someone you trust. Now I'm hearing "Closed in, closed in, closed in". Hon, I'm sorry I can't be very clear here but that is the repeated message. That somehow your trust in someone is boxing you in? The trust (rx) card coupled with the Power card is telling me there is this sense of you misplacing trust but that the POWER is all in you. There is a "M" name being said but it's so faint I can't hear it clearly...and I'm not sure of the connection to this part of the reading. Just remember that this power is within YOU, no one else will help it along, no one else can tell you how to use it. It's YOURS.

Comparison (rx), Guardianship, Receiving. Your journey into expanding (I say expanding because the message I'm getting is that you already can do this and have some level of skill at it) your mediumship is not going to match anyone else's journey. Do not compare your skillset here with anyone else's. It will only make you wish to progress faster ad as the previous levels of the pyramid have shown, you are meant to go at this slowly. Guardianship....do you communicate with your guardian? Not your guide but your guardian. I'm seeing a woman (but only flashes of her)...dark skin, fierce eyes. Like I would NOT mess with her. hahaha. I believe this is your guard. She is reluctant to let me too close. Try to communicate with her at some point. I feel she has something to share with you about how to properly protect yourself in this journey. Receiving...do you hear spirits? I think that this is going to be your main form of communicating with spirits, through hearing. Close your eyes. Meditate. You will hear almost a POP sound, right in your ear as the messages start to come in. Also a bell...tinkling little bell sounds. Have you heard either of these things before? POP and bell sounds are coming into my ear and I believe these will be the signals that you are about to receive an audio message from a spirit.

So to sum up this pyramid....It all flows from the Dancer (rx). Accept the confines, the slower pace. Then the warning of not putting trust in someone who seeks to isolate you. A reminder that the power is within you, this cannot be taught or bought from another, no matter what they tell you. Then a message that you are unique in your journey and not to compare yourself to others. Seek out your Guard in meditation and listen for that POP or bells to signal initial communication with the spirit world via hearing.

**I have a fear that I will be timed out so I am posting this one and will start another post for the second pyramid.**