One card reading for feedback, 5 sitters

selenatarot

I am offering 5 sitters a one card reading from my Magical Messages from the Fairies Oracle deck by Doreen Virtue.

I will post the readings over the next few hours.

Patrick245

I am offering 5 sitters a one card reading from my Magical Messages from the Fairies Oracle deck by Doreen Virtue.

I will post the readings over the next few hours.

Ok so you can do one for me :)

I am curious about my love life as well darling :) what is happening there? :)

Xxx

selenatarot

Ok so you can do one for me :)

I am curious about my love life as well darling :) what is happening there? :)

Xxx

Flower Power + Perfect Timing

Patrick I get a feeling if you are not in a relationship then the cards are saying you must take care of yourself and look after yourself first, take small steps and make sure to pamper yourself because the time is right for you to put yourself out there to find a partner. The timing is right and the universe will give you success. If you are in a relationship then don't be afraid to take it to the next level but slowly and delicately.

I hope it made some sense.

Patrick245

Flower Power + Perfect Timing

Patrick I get a feeling if you are not in a relationship then the cards are saying you must take care of yourself and look after yourself first, take small steps and make sure to pamper yourself because the time is right for you to put yourself out there to find a partner. The timing is right and the universe will give you success. If you are in a relationship then don't be afraid to take it to the next level but slowly and delicately.

I hope it made some sense.

Haha a lot!
Thank you for a reading.
The same kind of answer is coming to me when I do reading for myself and also that's my general feeling if it comes to this topic that I have to take care of myself first and be sure that I'm ok and happy :)
So I can say spot on :)

Thank you xx

Aries2014

Hey hope your having a blessed day

How will tonight go for me and L

selenatarot

Haha a lot!
Thank you for a reading.
The same kind of answer is coming to me when I do reading for myself and also that's my general feeling if it comes to this topic that I have to take care of myself first and be sure that I'm ok and happy :)
So I can say spot on :)

Thank you xx

Excellent - make sure you get your cologne out because you will be attracting attention. :D

selenatarot

Hey hope your having a blessed day

How will tonight go for me and L

Travel

Are L and you going out tonight? I see either he will travel to you or you will travel to him but you may go out somewhere together. The card also shows me tonight will be positive for you and you will take some good steps forward in your relationship.

Aries2014

Travel

Are L and you going out tonight? I see either he will travel to you or you will travel to him but you may go out somewhere together. The card also shows me tonight will be positive for you and you will take some good steps forward in your relationship.

Thankyou this sounds promising I will surely be filling you in on this

Bonny

Hi - would you care for another sitter?
B:)

If so my question is:

What do the cards have to say - Is C the right man for me (to marry)?

Bluebonnet

Can you see any good news coming for me in the next 3 months?
B