One or two exchanges

RAphrodite

Hi, I would love an exchange

Would expect feedback within a day. exchanges within the hour

Would appreciate no health or timing questions.

I do the card breakdown as an exercise for myself, the actual reading in below that.

Welcome

Bonny

Ok,

Is C's ex wife (P) seeing someone else (a new man) now?

Yours?

RAphrodite

Ok,

Is C's ex wife (P) seeing someone else (a new man) now?

Yours?

crossroad fish moon

crossroads fish trade
crossroads moon emotional decision
fish moon business dream comes true

she may have feelings for someone she works with, or if she doesnt work, she has feelings for someone where there is some kind of official/bussiness relationship.

me and MS arranged to meet today (date) earlier last week, and have been in contact through text. i texted him last night to confirm plans, he hasnt responded, nor checked his phone (whatsapp gives you an indication) in over 20 hours. whats going on?

Bonny

crossroad fish moon

crossroads fish trade
crossroads moon emotional decision
fish moon business dream comes true

she may have feelings for someone she works with, or if she doesnt work, she has feelings for someone where there is some kind of official/bussiness relationship.

me and MS arranged to meet today (date) earlier last week, and have been in contact through text. i texted him last night to confirm plans, he hasnt responded, nor checked his phone (whatsapp gives you an indication) in over 20 hours. whats going on?

Cross
Book
Dog

There are some secret struggles that a friend of his is going through and that MS has bee helping on. It's good will! No problems. Just busy helping.

--

FB: I hope so! For all our sakes!!!
Thank you

RAphrodite

Cross
Book
Dog

There are some secret struggles that a friend of his is going through and that MS has bee helping on. It's good will! No problems. Just busy helping.

--

FB: I hope so! For all our sakes!!!
Thank you

okay, wil let you know what happened. i hope its just that!

PeopleWillBeYou

Hi, is this closed? :)

RAphrodite

Hi, is this closed? :)

Hi People, I have read for you a few times, but dont think it was successful, and i remember you left incomplete feedback (for eg, more mmm no, rather than more detail). I am happy to read for you, just want to confirm if you would like me to read for you, and would like to ensure you'll leave proper feedback

Thanks

PeopleWillBeYou

Hi People, I have read for you a few times, but dont think it was successful, and i remember you left incomplete feedback (for eg, more mmm no, rather than more detail). I am happy to read for you, just want to confirm if you would like me to read for you, and would like to ensure you'll leave proper feedback

Thanks

I think I do remember when was exchanging and I wasn't too sure about the reading. My apologies for that. I will be able to give proper feedback this time. Is that okay if we can exchange?

RAphrodite

I think I do remember when was exchanging and I wasn't too sure about the reading. My apologies for that. I will be able to give proper feedback this time. Is that okay if we can exchange?

Sure, please leave a question, I'll read for yiu in an hour if that's okay? Work!

PeopleWillBeYou

No problem.

How is my family finances? I will be able to give feedback and plus I am worrying a bit. :/