Oracle exchanges

Talulah26

I found an old pack of Oracle cards years ago in a charity shop and have never gotten around to using them. Would anyone be up for some exchanges tonight? Im a total newbie with Oracles and would love to get some practice. xx

Feedback mandatory. Thanks :)

BeyondtheVeil

Talulah26

I found an old pack of Oracle cards years ago in a charity shop and have never gotten around to using them. Would anyone be up for some exchanges tonight? Im a total newbie with Oracles and would love to get some practice. xx

Feedback mandatory. Thanks :)

Well it is late now for Saturday night readings. If you can do Sunday reading exchanges, I would love to exchange.

What is the name of your Oracle deck?

BeyondtheVeil

Talulah26

Well it is late now for Saturday night readings. If you can do Sunday reading exchanges, I would love to exchange.

What is the name of your Oracle deck?

BeyondtheVeil

Hello lovely :)

If youre still up for this exchange, I pulled a few more packs of Oracles out of the press, dont know where they came from.. maybe my mother bought them. Anyway ive got
Ask the Kabala Oracles,
Archangel oracle cards
and Goddess Guidance oracles.

The choice is yours :)

Let me know your Q.

xx

BeyondtheVeil

Hello lovely :)

If youre still up for this exchange, I pulled a few more packs of Oracles out of the press, dont know where they came from.. maybe my mother bought them. Anyway ive got
Ask the Kabala Oracles,
Archangel oracle cards
and Goddess Guidance oracles.

The choice is yours :)

Let me know your Q.

xx

Sorry for the delay!

You can choose any deck that you would like. My question is... What message do I need to understand about the dream I had last night? You can reword it if you need to.

If you don't want to do questions then just ask what message do they have for me at this time.

What is your question?

BeyondtheVeil

lepleadian

could i ask pls what does T feel for me?

Leandra88

Hello, I would love to exchange if you are up for it. I have the Magical Mermaids and Dolphins deck by Doreen Virtue.

My question is: what advice do my guides have for me regarding my ex, G? I would love the Goddess Guidance oracle. Thanks!

Talulah26

Sorry for the delay!

You can choose any deck that you would like. My question is... What message do I need to understand about the dream I had last night? You can reword it if you need to.

If you don't want to do questions then just ask what message do they have for me at this time.

What is your question?

BeyondtheVeil

Great :)

Ill use Kabala Oracles for your first Q and ill ask for a message from the Goddess Guidance

What message do I need to understand about the dream I had last night?

Samech/Bet

Samech signifies protection and security, it's reminding you that although you might feel lost and insecure sometimes youre safe and protected, things arent as bad they might seem and each experience leads into another, its the natural cycle of life, your thoughts and feelings about these experiences should be your main focus, this is all you have control over, you need to keep your thoughts positive and not ruminate on bad experiences or hold onto any negative thoughts and feelings.
There might have been some conflict or negative situation in your life, the Bet card is suggesting your dream might have been encouraging you to look at this situation from other angles rather than looking at it in one way, you need to consider different perspectives and points of views, maybe you need to put yourself in someone elses shoes and see things from their side? Its suggesting that instead of reacting to problems life can be made easier by attempting to understand all sides to a person or situation.

I think your dreams message was to remain calm, neutral and positive with regards to any conflicts or negativity you might currently have in your life, try to be understanding and considerate but remember to protect yourself too.

Message from the cards -

Aeracura
(Blossoming)

"You are just getting started, so have patience with yourself and the process, and do not give up"

So again I think the cards are encouraging positive thinking.

My Q-

Can you tell me how I can be more confident and also true to myself?

Talulah26

could i ask pls what does T feel for me?

Hi Lep :) hope youre well

Im using Goddess Guidance Oracles

MAAT - Fairness
ISIS - Past life
SIGE - Quiet time

These cards feel very neutral and im unsure of any warm or loving feelings from T. He respects you and shares a connection with you. The advice here is to step back and let things fall naturally into place, the outcome will be much more harmonious this way.

My Q.

How can I bring in more money?

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for Talulah26

Great :)

Ill use Kabala Oracles for your first Q and ill ask for a message from the Goddess Guidance

Sounds great! :thumbsup: I don't think I have gotten a reading from either of those before.

What message do I need to understand about the dream I had last night?

Samech/Bet

Samech signifies protection and security, it's reminding you that although you might feel lost and insecure sometimes youre safe and protected, things arent as bad they might seem and each experience leads into another, its the natural cycle of life, your thoughts and feelings about these experiences should be your main focus, this is all you have control over, you need to keep your thoughts positive and not ruminate on bad experiences or hold onto any negative thoughts and feelings.
There might have been some conflict or negative situation in your life, the Bet card is suggesting your dream might have been encouraging you to look at this situation from other angles rather than looking at it in one way, you need to consider different perspectives and points of views, maybe you need to put yourself in someone elses shoes and see things from their side? Its suggesting that instead of reacting to problems life can be made easier by attempting to understand all sides to a person or situation.

I think your dreams message was to remain calm, neutral and positive with regards to any conflicts or negativity you might currently have in your life, try to be understanding and considerate but remember to protect yourself too.

I can see how this relates. It is also shown up in another personal reading that I did for myself. {not about the dream, but about the situation I had a dream about}. I hope that makes sense. lol

It was a positive, calm dream. The situation did seem more calm and positive. I will try to stay positive and neutral remembering that things happen how they are supposed to. I will also remember that I'm not the only one involved and that putting myself in the other person's shoes is definitely something I should always do before reacting.

I would normally take things personally, but I can totally relate to why that person has reacted the way they did. Thank you for helping me remember that. :heart:

This totally makes sense! :thumbsup:

Message from the cards -

Aeracura
(Blossoming)

"You are just getting started, so have patience with yourself and the process, and do not give up"

So again I think the cards are encouraging positive thinking.

Yes, I have been out of doing any readings or psychic stuff for awhile. I needed a break and just wasn't connecting like I used to. I'm being patient with myself and slowly moving back into it. I think that is why I was drawn to Oracle decks right now.

I will do your reading now on a new post. :)

Thank you again! Everything was spot on! :thumbsup:
beyondtheveil

lepleadian

Hi Lep :) hope youre well

Im using Goddess Guidance

MAAT - Fairness
ISIS - Past life
SIGE - Quiet time

These feel very neutral and im unsure of any warm or loving feelings from T. He respects you and shares a connection with you. The advice here is to step back and let things fall naturally into place, the outcome will be much more harmonious this way.

My Q.

How can I bring in more money?
sun- wheel-9 of wands
my idea here is find what you like, start thinking positively, and never get tired. Work very hard. I know it sound general, but is important to shift your way of thinking.
If u dont like what u do, either quit it or find something new.
and work very much toward it

fb: true, i wont force things to work, but even if i wanted to force things, i dont have anything to force :(
things arejt anymore in my hands