Oracle Exchanges?

pdmishh

Ongoing exchanges

This is for anyone who is interesting in exchanges with oracle cards. I have a few decks I'd like to try out- I'll see which of them is fitting for the question!

Please sit if you'd like to exchange! Any questions are a go

Bonny

Hi P :)

Q. C's feelings about the Sweet text I sent him?

Your q?

BeyondtheVeil

I would love to exchange with you!

May I sit?

If so, I would like to know any guidance/advice that my guides have for me about a career path?

Thanks!
BeyondtheVeil

Your question?

pdmishh

Hi P :)

Q. C's feelings about the Sweet text I sent him?

Your q?

Since you mentioned "sweet", I'm going to use my flower inspirations for this question! I love this deck, very romantic

Elegance & patience, grant me a single smile, immersion & intuition

Well, it made his heart shine, that's for sure! He felt that you deliverance was very gentle, sweet, feminine, sophisticated yet flirty. He understands the deeper meaning to your text but was there also subtle humor? He felt very warm and light hearted. He enjoyed hearing from you for sure. Maybe you even read his mind

Can I have some general guidance, maybe some insight to anything coming my way in the next month or so? Thanks Bon!

pdmishh

I would love to exchange with you!

May I sit?

If so, I would like to know any guidance/advice that my guides have for me about a career path?

Thanks!
BeyondtheVeil

Your question?

Hi there! I'm going to use my wisdom oracle for this read! It's a lovely deck

Happy, happy (flopped right out of the deck face up), building blocks, come to the edge, loyal heart

What lovely cards here! So positive- Happy, happy is a good indicator that you're heading in the right direction- that's a good omen for sure! Building blocks indicates a "beautiful work in progress"; so again, seems to me your guides are telling you good job! But don't be afraid to test yourself and to take risks... you've come to the edge, now dare to jump! You Guides are telling you that it's in your hands, and it seems like they're very proud of you. Follow your heart and take that leap of faith. If you're teetering on a decision, just make it already and begin! They want you to know that you're ready! So if you want to begin something new, or even something you've dreamed of- now is the chance :)

You may have already read this for me (and I apologize if so) but can I have some guidance from the cards about my feelings for B? Is there true potential between us, or is it a lost cause?

* I know I still have a reading for you left, feel free to leave another question here

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for pdmishh

Hi there! I'm going to use my wisdom oracle for this read! It's a lovely deck

Happy, happy (flopped right out of the deck face up), building blocks, come to the edge, loyal heart

What lovely cards here! So positive- Happy, happy is a good indicator that you're heading in the right direction- that's a good omen for sure! Building blocks indicates a "beautiful work in progress"; so again, seems to me your guides are telling you good job! But don't be afraid to test yourself and to take risks... you've come to the edge, now dare to jump! You Guides are telling you that it's in your hands, and it seems like they're very proud of you. Follow your heart and take that leap of faith. If you're teetering on a decision, just make it already and begin! They want you to know that you're ready! So if you want to begin something new, or even something you've dreamed of- now is the chance :)

Thanks for the encouragement! :) I am starting to feel the nudge.. I was just wanting to make sure it was in the right direction before I kept going lol

You may have already read this for me (and I apologize if so) but can I have some guidance from the cards about my feelings for B? Is there true potential between us, or is it a lost cause?

I think I did. If you want to ask another question instead let me know. Check out my reading for you on my thread. :thumbsup:

* I know I still have a reading for you left, feel free to leave another question here

We have to finish our exchanges on the threads we started them on. I also have you a reading that you haven't responded to yet. It helps answer the above question :heart:

Let me know if you have a new question or something else after reading and giving feedback for the reading that I gave you on my thread. I hope that it helps. I have a question there for you to exchange. Leave your question for your exchange thread here.

It just helps keep things straight and I can keep up with feedback and readings. Thanks for understanding! :heart:

Have a great day!
BeyondtheVeil

Bonny

Since you mentioned "sweet", I'm going to use my flower inspirations for this question! I love this deck, very romantic

Elegance & patience, grant me a single smile, immersion & intuition

Well, it made his heart shine, that's for sure! He felt that you deliverance was very gentle, sweet, feminine, sophisticated yet flirty. He understands the deeper meaning to your text but was there also subtle humor? He felt very warm and light hearted. He enjoyed hearing from you for sure. Maybe you even read his mind

Can I have some general guidance, maybe some insight to anything coming my way in the next month or so? Thanks Bon!

Hi P!

Thats an excellent reading - he is a man of layers and so this shows in what you have shared here - yes, he understands the deeper meaning!

Thank you!

for you -
From the mythic oracle
guidance: Courage
coming to you in next month or so: Play

you are being encouraged to feel your feelings and to let the fears that affect you dissolve in your resolve to go forth. The message here is that action brings a feeling of courage, so be bold, go forward!

The insight for the next month is announcing that you are to reconnect with a sense of innocence and play so that the pure joy of human existence waves through you and out into the world around you!!!

Bless,

B:)

pdmishh

Thanks for the encouragement! :) I am starting to feel the nudge.. I was just wanting to make sure it was in the right direction before I kept going lol

I think I did. If you want to ask another question instead let me know. Check out my reading for you on my thread. :thumbsup:

We have to finish our exchanges on the threads we started them on. I also have you a reading that you haven't responded to yet. It helps answer the above question :heart:

Let me know if you have a new question or something else after reading and giving feedback for the reading that I gave you on my thread. I hope that it helps. I have a question there for you to exchange. Leave your question for your exchange thread here.

It just helps keep things straight and I can keep up with feedback and readings. Thanks for understanding! :heart:

Have a great day!

BeyondtheVeil

Sorry for the delay, Exchange is complete in the other thread . you're right, better to stick to the proper flow of exchanges.

Can I have some guidance on B and me, and our connection/relation to each other?

pdmishh

Hi P!

Thats an excellent reading - he is a man of layers and so this shows in what you have shared here - yes, he understands the deeper meaning!

Thank you!

for you -

From the mythic oracle

guidance: Courage

coming to you in next month or so: Play

you are being encouraged to feel your feelings and to let the fears that affect you dissolve in your resolve to go forth. The message here is that action brings a feeling of courage, so be bold, go forward!

The insight for the next month is announcing that you are to reconnect with a sense of innocence and play so that the pure joy of human existence waves through you and out into the world around you!!!

Bless,

B:)

Thanks so much Bonny! Courage and play- almost like hard work pays off, right? Lol

Thanks so much for the read! Good advice here

Bewitch

Can I sit?

What do you see in the next month for me?

Bewitch xx

What's your question?