Reconciliation spread

SabrinaSpellman

Hey all,
I WAS wondering if any of you may have some insight on this spread that I've done with the relationship I have with J. We have been on and off this passed year and things are a little rocky between us. Seems that J has withdrawn a bit, So I'm wondering if this is the final ending,or if this is the time that out relationship will come out stronger...

This is the spread that I used : http://www.tarotforum.net/archive/index.php/t-79302.html

Using the Zombie tarot

And yet another spread I've done I regards to Jay and I. This one is a reconciliation spread. ..
His feelings towards me: Queen of pentacles: I think he sees me as a sensual partner. Someone that he sees a solid connection with. There is a long term foundation here with this Queen of pents.

2. His Concerns - Hermit: At the moment, he feels that he needs to step back and reevaluate the relationship. And what he wants out of it. He is withdrawing himself in order to get to the bottom of what he wants.

3. Obstacles preventing contact - Temperence: he wants to take things slow. He wants to make the best decision for himself before he jumps the gun. Perhaps,he doesn't want to get hurt and taking it a day at a time. He needs to with draw and figure things out on his own.

4. Action he'll most likely take - 6 of wands. I don't see a solid answer,except for he's going to do what he feels is the best decision for him self. Not sure if it's reconciling it leaving...

5. My Feelings towards him - Page of pents.. I see the potential in a relationship with him.. if like to start anew and build a better foundation with him.

6. My Concerns - knight of pents: I guess my concerns would be waiting for things to settle with him. And waiting to take action. I'm concerned that my efforts to invest in the relationship will be taken for granted? I'd feel like I'm wasting time

7. What I need to overcome or focus on - wheel. I need to overcome my restlessness. I need to let things go at their own pace and for the moment, focus on myself instead of the relationship itself?

8. Action I should take - Page of swords: Be ready to set things right when he's ready. Although I am unsure about how the reconciliation will happen, I should be ready to do So? Or alternatively, take matters into my own hands and approach him to make things right.

9. Most likely outcome if no action happens: 6 of swords
I'm not sure if this means that things will work itself out, or we will eventually part ways, Not sure

10. Essence of the Relationship as it stands now - Death, definetly a transformation of the sort.. Looks like this is a make or break time for the relationship. It could go either way..or that the relationship is coming to an end?

11. Likelihood of a Reunion - Strength
I see this as taking sometime apart, and eventually a reunion will be likely to occur once high emotions are settled and we will be able to work things out?

12 - Time Frame for reconciliation - High Priestess always confuses me in a spread.. So I clarified the Queen of swords.. Seems to be in my hands of the time frame, maybe the cards are urging me to take charge in the situation

I noticed that there are a lot of majors and pentacles in this spread. Which indicates that this is a major transformation in our relationship, although I am unsure how to interpret

If any of you have some insight about this spread, that would be great! In a little stumped on this spread.. or maybe I have a lot invested in the results of the reconciliation I'm not being objective..

Thanks in advanced!

SabrinaSpellman

Any input on the page of swords of the action I should take? Is it telling me to be proactive in communion or to withdraw. Page of draw tends to communicate without thinking? Would love some input

Another where I need some input is the action that will happen if things remain the same: 6 of swords... Does that mean we will go on our own separate paths or move on from the problem together? Still contemplating the spread

And lastly, how would any of you interpret the strength in the likelihood of reconciliation??

Any insight would be nice :)

Tara

Hey all,
I WAS wondering if any of you may have some insight on this spread that I've done with the relationship I have with J. We have been on and off this passed year and things are a little rocky between us. Seems that J has withdrawn a bit, So I'm wondering if this is the final ending,or if this is the time that out relationship will come out stronger...

This is the spread that I used : http://www.tarotforum.net/archive/index.php/t-79302.html

Using the Zombie tarot

And yet another spread I've done I regards to Jay and I. This one is a reconciliation spread. ..
His feelings towards me: Queen of Pentacles - I agree and he could also see you as the homebody who wants to settle down and with him.

2. His Concerns - Hermit:
He feels cautious and knows he has to retreat to his cave and have space. He is wise to do this if you two are always arguing and of course he is concerned that it is always the same story. You can be with someone but feel alone or lonely. Could he be? Does he feel you don't understand him?

3. Obstacles preventing contact - Temperence - He knows that there is no balance in the relationship and it is either up or down with no in between or no middle ground. He realizes too that you are not a good match, for this reason. Do you both have tempers and are you unable to talk civilly to each other when things heat up?

4. Action he'll most likely take - 6 of wands - He will take the lead and contact you and try to work things out I think, so you both are at peace and talking and reconciled. He will likely try to figure out the middle ground and what you both share together that is the glue that binds you both.

5. My Feelings towards him - Page of pents - You know you want it to work and you realize it is at the baby stages as you both need to put a lot more work into it to make it solid and last. Is he a student or does he spend too much time at work?

6. My Concerns - knight of pents - Wondering how long it will take and that his speed is too slow for you. Are you worried he is too practical and is not in a hurry to settle down too?

7. What I need to overcome or focus on - wheel - Focus on the wheel and fate. Fear of letting him go and accepting that sometimes we have to let go and trust in the process of life. Don't chase or try to control him. Do these patterns look familiar to you? Are either of you learning from your past mistakes? We reap what we sow. Give him space to think and you should be doing the same.

8. Action I should take - Page of swords - Talk to him in a cool calm manner without over reacting or getting over emotional.

Things will improve and there is hope for renewed love.

10. Essence of the Relationship as it stands now - Death -It is a long drawn process and inevitable as it stands if neither of you are willing to compromise or change and the relationship is dead in that sense.

A reunion will be likely to occur once you both stay calm and stop forcing things or each other to do as you want. Respect each other. This is a positive card I think.

12 - Time Frame for reconciliation - High Priestess with the Queen of swords to clarify - In the months ruled by Cancer star sign, and whichever part of the month that is closest to the air sign that connects with it. Does it come close?
Sorry I don't do timing, so...

Regards
Tara

SabrinaSpellman

Thanks so much for your insight Tara...it does make sense what you say in relation to the cards
Hey all,

Using the Zombie tarot

sense what you say in relation to the cards

His feelings towards me: Queen of Pentacles - I agree and he could also see you as the homebody who wants to settle down and with him.
Totally makes sense,I am quite the homebody and we've spent most of the time at home rather than go out all the time.

2. His Concerns - Hermit:
He feels cautious and knows he has to retreat to his cave and have space. He is wise to do this if you two are always arguing and of course he is concerned that it is always the same story. You can be with someone but feel alone or lonely. Could he be? Does he feel you don't understand him?
This is what he has been doing lately, retreating. I haven't heard from him in a couple of weeks. We don't usually argue,in fact quite the opposite. We don't express our concerns to each other. Instead of addressing the problem, we tend to just withdraw. Kind of what he's doing tight now.

3. Obstacles preventing contact - Temperence - He knows that there is no balance in the relationship and it is either up or down with no in between or no middle ground. He realizes too that you are not a good match, for this reason. Do you both have tempers and are you unable to talk civilly to each other when things heat up?
there is an imbalance in the relationship and no middle grouund it seems. The relationship is either really good or really bad. And when it's bad, we never talk about it. Our relationship was originally something casual, but tho he have gotten a bit serious, and our emotions have gone deeper... but I don't think we have established a serious relationship enough to address the serious issues in our relationship, I suppose in that sense we're not a good match in terms of we're not so good at communication.

4. Action he'll most likely take - 6 of wands - He will take the lead and contact you and try to work things out I think, so you both are at peace and talking and reconciled. He will likely try to figure out the middle ground and what you both share together that is the glue that binds you both.
Thanks soo much for this insight! I was a little stumped with this card. I think leading the conversation is something that he should do because he's the one that seems to need some space, I don't want to appear too pushy in terms of trying to fix things

5. My Feelings towards him - Page of pents - You know you want it to work and you realize it is at the baby stages as you both need to put a lot more work into it to make it solid and last. Is he a student or does he spend too much time at work?
you're right. I do want thijngs to work, although our relationship isn't new, it is in its baby stages in terms of being a solid and stable relationship. He is a med student and works quite a bit..

6. My Concerns - knight of pents - Wondering how long it will take and that his speed is too slow for you. Are you worried he is too practical and is not in a hurry to settle down too?
ugh, yes! You've probably said it better than I could have. I am getting a little impatient in terms of his pace. I just want him to reach out in order for us to fix our relationship. I've been trying to reach out to him, but as the Hermit suggest above, he needs his space
7. What I need to overcome or focus on - wheel - Focus on the wheel and fate. Fear of letting him go and accepting that sometimes we have to let go and trust in the process of life. Don't chase or try to control him. Do these patterns look familiar to you? Are either of you learning from your past mistakes? We reap what we sow. Give him space to think and you should be doing the same.
Definetly, I do fear letting him go, I'm afraid that if I don't remain proactive and continue to show hikm that I care that he will eventually move on. I should just trust what happens and in the mean time learn from past mistakes. I think I should use this time to learn from past mistakes. I should use this time to think, just as he is.

8. Action I should take - Page of swords - Talk to him in a cool calm manner without over reacting or getting over emotional.
As the wheel suggest, I should think about what I want in the relationship and figure out ways to communicate my concerns to him. I think having sometime apart will aid in talking in a calm manner without emotions clouding my judgement... I'm actually surprised that you got this from the page of swords since the page is not so mature ijn terms of communicating?

Things will improve and there is hope for renewed love.
This makes me am happy, and calms some of the anxiety that I have. I was worried that if I don't stay proactive and keep communicating with him in some way, then we will eventually grow apart... but I should trust the process...

10. Essence of the Relationship as it stands now - Death -It is a long drawn process and inevitable as it stands if neither of you are willing to compromise or change and the relationship is dead in that sense.

A reunion will be likely to occur once you both stay calm and stop forcing things or each other to do as you want. Respect each other. This is a positive card I think.
it does feel like a long drawn out process. From what I understand correctly, the death symbolises the fact that our lack of compromise is coming to an ending and we will transform into a relationship that has some middle grounding. Which also coincides with the strength card as well .. staying calm, to reach a compromise in order for us to form a stronger relationship..
12 - Time Frame for reconciliation - High Priestess with the Queen of swords to clarify - In the months ruled by Cancer star sign, and whichever part of the month that is closest to the air sign that connects with it. Does it come close?
Sorry I don't do timing, so...

Regards
Tara
How did you get the Cancer star sign? That's in July (next month) which is pretty close and would make a lot of sense.. you don't do timing... but that's a pretty good guess!

Thanks again Tara, this pieces together a lot of the reading :)

Tara

Thanks so much for your insight Tara...it does make sense what you say in relation to the cards
Hey all,

Using the Zombie tarot

sense what you say in relation to the cards

Totally makes sense,I am quite the homebody and we've spent most of the time at home rather than go out all the time.

This is what he has been doing lately, retreating. I haven't heard from him in a couple of weeks. We don't usually argue,in fact quite the opposite. We don't express our concerns to each other. Instead of addressing the problem, we tend to just withdraw. Kind of what he's doing tight now.

there is an imbalance in the relationship and no middle grouund it seems. The relationship is either really good or really bad. And when it's bad, we never talk about it. Our relationship was originally something casual, but tho he have gotten a bit serious, and our emotions have gone deeper... but I don't think we have established a serious relationship enough to address the serious issues in our relationship, I suppose in that sense we're not a good match in terms of we're not so good at communication.

Thanks soo much for this insight! I was a little stumped with this card. I think leading the conversation is something that he should do because he's the one that seems to need some space, I don't want to appear too pushy in terms of trying to fix things

you're right. I do want thijngs to work, although our relationship isn't new, it is in its baby stages in terms of being a solid and stable relationship. He is a med student and works quite a bit..

ugh, yes! You've probably said it better than I could have. I am getting a little impatient in terms of his pace. I just want him to reach out in order for us to fix our relationship. I've been trying to reach out to him, but as the Hermit suggest above, he needs his space
Definetly, I do fear letting him go, I'm afraid that if I don't remain proactive and continue to show hikm that I care that he will eventually move on. I should just trust what happens and in the mean time learn from past mistakes. I think I should use this time to learn from past mistakes. I should use this time to think, just as he is.

As the wheel suggest, I should think about what I want in the relationship and figure out ways to communicate my concerns to him. I think having sometime apart will aid in talking in a calm manner without emotions clouding my judgement... I'm actually surprised that you got this from the page of swords since the page is not so mature ijn terms of communicating?

This makes me am happy, and calms some of the anxiety that I have. I was worried that if I don't stay proactive and keep communicating with him in some way, then we will eventually grow apart... but I should trust the process...

it does feel like a long drawn out process. From what I understand correctly, the death symbolises the fact that our lack of compromise is coming to an ending and we will transform into a relationship that has some middle grounding. Which also coincides with the strength card as well .. staying calm, to reach a compromise in order for us to form a stronger relationship..
How did you get the Cancer star sign? That's in July (next month) which is pretty close and would make a lot of sense.. you don't do timing... but that's a pretty good guess!

Thanks again Tara, this pieces together a lot of the reading :)

The High Priestess is ruled by Cancer so that is where I got it from. If you two are having a sexual relationship, or even if you are not, then you should be close enough to talk, otherwise this is going nowhere and will cause misery in the future, especially if you have kids on top of it. If you keep making the same mistakes and not talk about it after, then the wheel is saying change your karma as what you reap is what you sow. You are not learning from your mistakes here so...Good luck with it.

Regards
Tara