ROC March - BeyondtheVeil & Dogs&Coffee

Fortuna

BeyondtheVeil & Dogs&Coffee's Thread (Intuitive)

Schedule:
March 22 (Wednesday): Complete readings
March 31 (Friday): Complete feedbacks

March's Suggested Spread:

This month's suggested spread is "The Kick In the Pants Spread" by Glass Owl. You can find out more about this spread by visiting the original post. It is a spread to look at what you need to achieve your goal.

For card number 2, if you know your goal, please let your partner know so that could be the focus of your reading.

--

The Kick In The Pants Spread (5) by Glass Owl

---------------5-
----------4------
---- 3-----------
2--------------1*

*This card is the shadow card. Select it from the bottom of the deck.

1*. The Root: Why you need a kick in the pants.
2. The Goal: A goal for you to strive for.
3. The Reward: A benefit of fulfilling this goal.
4. Support system: What can help you achieve your goal. (Or at the very least, make the process more fun.)
5. Roll Up Your Sleeves & Get To Work: The action you need to take.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

Dogs&Coffee

Hi Beyond the Veil!

Please take a look at my oracle list and tell me if any deck in particular speaks to you. :)

I look forward to reading :)

BeyondtheVeil

Hi Beyond the Veil!

Please take a look at my oracle list and tell me if any deck in particular speaks to you. :)

I look forward to reading :)

Hi Dogs&Coffee!

You can decide which oracle deck calls to you for the reading. I'm not sure which oracle deck I will use yet. I just recently got my oracle decks, so you will be the first person that I've used them to read with. :) I am loving them!

I look forward to our exchange!
Beyondtheveil

P.S. I will get to this sometime this weekend.

BeyondtheVeil

Question?

Did you have a specific goal that you wanted me to focus on in question 2?

Or did you just want it to be whatever the cards wanted to tell you?

I'm going to do your reading, so thought I would ask.

thanks!
BeyondtheVeil

Dogs&Coffee

Did you have a specific goal that you wanted me to focus on in question 2?

Or did you just want it to be whatever the cards wanted to tell you?

I'm going to do your reading, so thought I would ask.

thanks!
BeyondtheVeil

I'm having trouble connecting with my spirit guides. How do I clear this up?

A focus for you?

BeyondtheVeil

A focus for you?

Okay..sounds good :thumbsup:

You can just do it as a message for me. Whatever the reading wants to tell me to focus on/etc. Does that sound ok?

Or do you need me to be specific? If so, you can focus on intuition/spirit guides for me as well.

Beyondtheveil

Dogs&Coffee

You can just do it as a message for me. Whatever the reading wants to tell me to focus on/etc. Does that sound ok?

Or do you need me to be specific? If so, you can focus on intuition/spirit guides for me as well.

Beyondtheveil

I can do general :)

I'll keep that in mind though. I'm going to try to get to this today depending on how busy the shop is today, but worst case I can do it by Tuesday at the latest.

BeyondtheVeil

I can do general :)

I'll keep that in mind though. I'm going to try to get to this today depending on how busy the shop is today, but worst case I can do it by Tuesday at the latest.

Sounds good! :thumbsup:

I did yours yesterday without asking about the specific question, so I will redo it.

I will do yours today probably. I"m planning on it at least. :)

Brightest blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Dogs&Coffee Reading

Focus: Dogs&Coffee

Okay..here is your reading Dogs&Coffee

1*. The Root: Why you need a kick in the pants.

THE WAITING GAME

You have been afraid to make some choices or decisions. You may be only wishing that you could do something and too afraid to actually do them. You are waiting for something to happen, but you need to do more than you are doing now. You have done some things to get in touch with your spirit guides and have been waiting for contact. Don't be afraid to try harder, more often, or with different approaches until you feel like you have the contact that you want with your Spirit Guides. Keep at it and know that you will be successful.

I'm sensing that maybe you also need to play the waiting game. Are you trying 'too hard" and focusing too much on "making" something happen? It is a delicate balance of doing and waiting.

2. The Goal: A goal for you to strive for.

UNIVERSE

This is an awesome card here! :thumbsup: Your goal is to bring everything that you are learning together to connect to your guides. You will be successful and you have already connected even if not to the level that you want. You should strive for connecting and even helping others to connect to their guides. The Universe is there to help. Just ask, open up and listen.

3. The Reward: A benefit of fulfilling this goal.

PATIENCE

This card signifies needing to be patient, using self-control, moderation, and balance when dealing with others and yourself.

As you are learning to connect to your spirit guides and strengthen the connection..you will be learning patience and self control. Things won't always happen when you think they should or at the speed that you think it should go. Have patience and know that things are moving a long and that you are exactly where you are supposed to be at all times.
There is always a lesson in everything we just have to look to see what it is.

Your reward will be patience, self control and the other things mentioned. That will help with being open, centered, and calm. You will start to connect to your spirit guides easier and with less effort.

4. Support system: What can help you achieve your goal. (Or at the very least, make the process more fun.)

LIGHT

This card reassures you that this is your time to be in the light. No matter what is going on around you, prosperity and bliss are promised.This is now your moment to shine! The radiance from within will be there for all to see. As people become attracted to the rays of your spiritual light {and by being compassionate, generous, inspiring, and a leader}many will benefit as they feel the warmth emanating from you. Be discerning, but also open to whomever or whatever you're attracting for your rays are far reaching.

This is one of the most positive cards. :)

Being open, loving, and discerning about who you interact with and let in. Try to surround yourself with people/situations/etc that uplift you and let you shine your brightest. In the same way, this card is asking you to be that for other people as what you say/do affects others as well. Love, light, positivity, and being happy all bring your vibrations up. Higher vibrations bring more positive things and bring you closer to your spirit guides/higher self/spirit/your abilities.

5. Roll Up Your Sleeves & Get To Work: The action you need to take.

MATERIAL AND SPIRITUAL PROSPERITY

What pops out at me is that you should seek out other like minded individuals to explore with. Be discerning, but others may help you grow faster than you could on your own.

You will connect with your spirit guides by opening up the loving and light in you. Give as much as you take and see how you can help others. This grows your spirit and helps others in the process. When you do something for someone expect nothing in return, not even a thank you. Do it to help others and to bask in the higher vibrations that brings to you. Charity work or other giving is a great way to get centered, open up your loving and light wide open.

I feel like this reading is telling you that in order to connect with your spirit guides you need to keep your loving, giving side open. Maybe you have been hurt or feel like you don't have anything else to give? You do. Giving first may not always be something people want to do especially if they feel like people won't appreciate it. Do it anyway. Get involved with a charity or helping people in need. Opening yourself to give to others as well as receive will bring the balance needed to be and staying your highest self. At your highest vibrations.
I'm wondering if something has blocked up your chakras? Just something that came to me.It wouldn't hurt to do some mediations to see what healing may need to take place there. Picture your chakras opening and clearing...filling with love and light especially in places where there may be pain, impatience, etc.

My impressions are that you have already connected to your spirit guides. I feel them with you now. I also feel like you have a warrior guide/protector with you as well. Macon or Mason? I'm not sure if it is a name or a title?

I hope this reading resonates with you and helps you in some way! :heart: I look forward in hearing your feedback.

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

Dogs&Coffee

Beyondtheveil

So I chose to let the oracle guide the reading. I hope that was ok. Fun fact: All but your root card were jumpers! I hope the reading resonates! I'll leave feedback for the reading you gave me soon, I promise!

1. The Root: TRUTH BE TOLD
There's a lot of turmoil for you right now, centered mostly on communications breakdown. Maybe you're doing something you don't really want to do anymore, maybe there's fighting over a particular issue, either way, both you and the others involved have completely shut out the opinions and feelings of others and you're refusing to speak your truths. It's time to clear the air and view the other's point of view with empathy and respect. Remember the words of Obi-Wan Kenobi... Everything is true, from a certain point of view.

2. The Goal: By The Book
Ultimately, the goal here is to stop raging against the machine, metaphorically speaking. Working within society's and the universe's laws isn't necessarily the same as conforming though, so that's important to keep in mind. But knowing the rules of the game can only help you to figure out which ones to follow, finesse, and maybe bend. You'll also spend a lot less energy fighting against the tide, leaving more for the important stuff. So maybe while you don't fall in lock-step, it's probably a good idea to get a karmically clean slate and build up some good-will. You get back what you send out :3

3. The Reward: Serendipity!
Once you get your energy and communication back on the right track, doors can only open for you. That being said, the nature of serendipity is such that whatever those opportunities are you probably won't be expecting them, or looking for them.

4. Support System: Message in a Bottle
Your guides are with you here. divination, mediation, random signs... they're going to help you out a LOT here. Keep your eyes and ears peeled. They'll send up metaphorical flares to help you along the way :)

5: Roll up your sleeves: Milk & Honey
Get out of your comfort zone, because it's more of an indulgence than something helpful. The little elephant is so busy swimming and splashing he doesn't even see the mess he's making and he's missing the spectacular rainbow! Maybe whatever the Truth card was referring to, you could be the one to break the ice and extend the olive branch?

I also pulled you some spirit cats!
Spirit Cats: Lionmew (Adventure) & Pippa (Play)

Lionmew I think is just re-affirming most of this reading had to say. Time to break out of your routines and gain different perspectives. His card also suggests travel or distance, which could be literal or metaphoric. Maybe a mini road trip to clear your head before tackling the situation, or a time out from who or what is vexing you so you can speak you truth with a clear and unangry head.

Pippa is inviting more lightheartedness into your life right now. You're taking something WAY to seriously. Like... omg... whatever it is, it just feels needlessly oppressively heavy...
Maybe it's time to let it go, or at least not let it affect your quality of life as much as you've been letting it.

fE9tPCf.jpg