stork - ring - book (help!)

CosmicBeing

stork - ring - book

book can be a card of research (gaining knowledge is what researching is right)

Stork can be slightly misleading...because it can mean a relocation but it's more of a card of improvement than change like the ship card in my opinion.

Ring is contract...not sure if this came up on it's own or if pre-chosen by you.

hm....not hundred percent sure...I think whether it's actually renewed or not there are improvements on the horizon.

I would see this more like there are changes with the contract pertaining to your research.

The changes lean more toward the change of relocation...either in building, in position, or even towns.

RAphrodite

stork - ring - book

book can be a card of research (gaining knowledge is what researching is right)

Stork can be slightly misleading...because it can mean a relocation but it's more of a card of improvement than change like the ship card in my opinion.

Ring is contract...not sure if this came up on it's own or if pre-chosen by you.

hm....not hundred percent sure...I think whether it's actually renewed or not there are improvements on the horizon.

I would see this more like there are changes with the contract pertaining to your research.

The changes lean more toward the change of relocation...either in building, in position, or even towns.

no, not prechosen, it came up on its accord.

so when you say changes, stork felt like good changes to me. i know there will be a change, because my contract is coming to an end in march. so either i will continue to work where i am (hate the place btw), or i will change my job.

there will be change, just what kind?

if it helps, my question was 'will my contract at xyz' place i work get renewed?'

improvements sound good, i could do with some improvmenets :)

Thanks for your input CB, that helped :)

CosmicBeing

Ship can be good change or bad change...just means change

Stork is improvement type of change, relocation, moving on, these changes are always positive for the person (even if the person think it's the most horrible event.)

RAphrodite

Ship can be good change or bad change...just means change

Stork is improvement type of change, relocation, moving on, these changes are always positive for the person (even if the person think it's the most horrible event.)

Okay, cool, thanks.

Ha, I like to think I have an excellent idea if what is good for me and what isn't. Even if I may adjust to a negative event and try to see it as positive event layer. Somehow the idea of a beIng outside myself deciding 'whats good for me' doesn't appeal to my ideas of of the at all.

Thanks again CB

CosmicBeing

Okay, cool, thanks.

Ha, I like to think I have an excellent idea if what is good for me and what isn't. Even if I may adjust to a negative event and try to see it as positive event layer. Somehow the idea of a beIng outside myself deciding 'whats good for me' doesn't appeal to my ideas of of the at all.

Thanks again CB

No problem just sharing my view of the difference between ship and stork.

Well I hope the contract ends up being something good for you :)

Padma

Stork/Ring/Book = Moving on to a new contract that you don't know about yet.

Stork: Change, move, improvement; Ring, contract, commitment; Book, secret not yet seen/known or revealed. Information to come.

Good luck!

RAphrodite

No problem just sharing my view of the difference between ship and stork.

Well I hope the contract ends up being something good for you :)

Oh, I always appreciate your thoughts and insight, CB, end up learning something :) thank you again for them.

RAphrodite

Stork/Ring/Book = Moving on to a new contract that you don't know about yet.

Stork: Change, move, improvement; Ring, contract, commitment; Book, secret not yet seen/known or revealed. Information to come.

Good luck!

fingers crossed, thanks Padma :) Better is always good

ThtDancerGuy

Hi everyone,

my question was,

will my work contract get renewed? i work in research

i got

stork - ring - book

stork ring = change in contract
stork book = secret is revealed, research
ring book = due diligence investigation

yes. there may be a change in contract though

would really appreciate your thoughts

using celtic lenormand: https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YI6MJ0T5...8P11UpUQKwCLcB/s1600/BF-CL-GTMayFlowers-1.jpg

Hi RAphrodite,

First off, remember remember remember the context context context! Interpret the cards ONLY under the context of your question. Your question was: will my contract get renewed?
I actually suggest looking for the cards specific to the question: the Ring is the contract, the Book connects to your work in research. For me, seeing the Book (research job) at the end of the Line is a confirmation that your contract will most likely be renewed, and to support that prediction we have the Stork (new, renewed, positive answer) and the Ring (your contract, commitment). I can see how you might see the Stork as a change, but again remember the context. You didn't ask about a change in jobs, you asked only if your contract will be renewed, so the Stork because it is positive AND the Ring falls after it shows the contract renewal (Stork + Ring).