Tea leaf oracle reading

Awkward.turtle91

My tea leaf oracle came today I'm so hyped I'm I did a little reading for my self I asked about my romance between March - July and here's what I got.

e9b146fe9529f76f97163b1845f253ae.jpg

March
Broken wish bone, Broken ring, Fan and Bow

I feel this is suggesting me that in the month of march my wish won't be granted for romance because something's are getting in the way of it at the moment. I feel it might be the stress of work or perhaps fantasy about romance itself. I feel that late in the month of march their might be a chance for romance to occur, I feel this is suggesting that theirs someone who thinks of me highly out their in the world and they haven't yet appeared or told me.

April

Flute - Cracked cup - Coins and Fair man

In April I feel this is suggesting that their will be a time where I'm going to find things difficult, I feel it's suggesting that maybe a lack of trust with a friend is going to be the route of the issue or an ex lover. I feel this is suggesting that early on in April there's going to be some dissatisfaction but I'm going to get over it and get my self sorted. I'm not sure what coins has to do with my romance but I feel that it's suggesting that money will come along my way/ good fortune will appear. I believe that their will be dealings with a man whose fair hair and blue eyes etc, involved in bringing this to me and helping me in the situation.

May

Ant - Apple - Archway - Arrow

I feel is suggesting that there's going to be a lot of hard work involved in the way of romance going on in may, I feel the apple is suggesting that perhaps I'm going to do something that I'm not proud of but it's going to take more hard work to get me to not follow through. I feel archway is suggesting that new opportunities will be around in my love life, I feel that this is suggesting that they'll lead me on to the right path and things will get better.

June

Axe (story of my life) - Four leaf clover - Bag and camel

I feel like this is suggesting that things aren't going to go my way in the month of June for romance, I feel that in the second week though it'll bring good fortune. I feel this is suggesting that good things are coming their way I just need to preserve and keep calm.

July
Candle - Cane - Cat - Butterly

I feel this is suggesting that my guides are going to help me on the right path towards finding someone in the month of July, I feel that it's telling me that I shouldn't risk anything or any one for the importance of my health, I need to pay attention to that as well. I feel that something's going to go on perhaps I'm going to have a two faced friend interfering. But everything will change for the better.

Any other opinions?

Galadhwen

Oh look at the cards, they are so pretty! :") I'd like to offer you an alternate view on how we can see the card, may I?

March
Broken wish bone, Broken ring, Fan and Bow

I feel this is suggesting me that in the month of march my wish won't be granted for romance because something's are getting in the way of it at the moment. I feel it might be the stress of work or perhaps fantasy about romance itself. I feel that late in the month of march their might be a chance for romance to occur, I feel this is suggesting that theirs someone who thinks of me highly out their in the world and they haven't yet appeared or told me.
I definitely get the "out of my league" feel from the set of cards, especially the vanity-vs-broken things theme. I'd suggest that this month, there's simply no one that had caught your genuine attention (fan + bow). The broken ring and the broken wishbone, if indeed is caused by a stress of work, would suggest that you can't really do much in the romance department yet because of your workload? So instead of a broken hope it's like a call you can't answer yet! But with the fan and the bow, this doesn't really break your heart, you're maybe looking to get to know people first!

April

Flute - Cracked cup - Coins and Fair man

In April I feel this is suggesting that their will be a time where I'm going to find things difficult, I feel it's suggesting that maybe a lack of trust with a friend is going to be the route of the issue or an ex lover. I feel this is suggesting that early on in April there's going to be some dissatisfaction but I'm going to get over it and get my self sorted. I'm not sure what coins has to do with my romance but I feel that it's suggesting that money will come along my way/ good fortune will appear. I believe that their will be dealings with a man whose fair hair and blue eyes etc, involved in bringing this to me and helping me in the situation.
I hope some good fortune will indeed go on your way, can't hurt to get it! XD I'd suggest the money part means that you have developed your "currency" or your self-image so you know what you want and how you came across, especially with the appearance of Bow and Fan previously. The cracked cup means that you might want to cut ties because you have developed this self-respect. It's not always pleasant to say no, but you know how much you're worth! Btw, at first I imagined "Flute" as the flute in the snake charmer. So some flirting might be present here, just to dip your toes. The fair man I'm not sure because it's so literal, but I quite agree with this figure going to have some kind of deal with you.

May

Ant - Apple - Archway - Arrow

I feel is suggesting that there's going to be a lot of hard work involved in the way of romance going on in may, I feel the apple is suggesting that perhaps I'm going to do something that I'm not proud of but it's going to take more hard work to get me to not follow through. I feel archway is suggesting that new opportunities will be around in my love life, I feel that this is suggesting that they'll lead me on to the right path and things will get better.
May seems like a really sweet month, and with the ant-apple-arrow combo things are moving fast on your way! I think your romance might be career-related, cmiiw, I was assuming you get to meet a lot of people where you work?

An alternative interpretation would be Apple meaning a sweet date that leads somewhere, especially with the archway and the arrow. With the ant, someone will be seriously attracted to you and willing to work hard for it?

June

Axe (story of my life) - Four leaf clover - Bag and camel

I feel like this is suggesting that things aren't going to go my way in the month of June for romance, I feel that in the second week though it'll bring good fortune. I feel this is suggesting that good things are coming their way I just need to preserve and keep calm.
The bag and the camel might pose a serious question on whether you and the person you're interested on would want it for the long run. I also say watch out not to be too narrow-minded on opportunities (axe vs. four leafed clover). The bag and camel warns you again on your work load stress and you might want to take some time off to take care of yourself (the axe).

July
Candle - Cane - Cat - Butterly

I feel this is suggesting that my guides are going to help me on the right path towards finding someone in the month of July, I feel that it's telling me that I shouldn't risk anything or any one for the importance of my health, I need to pay attention to that as well. I feel that something's going to go on perhaps I'm going to have a two faced friend interfering. But everything will change for the better.
Butterflies might tempt you to something that takes you off your principles but I think there are friends figure who would nudge you to the right direction. I think this month is more of support and being supported, seems like a friendship kind of month. But don't get me wrong, the candle and the cane made me think you're going to grow wiser from the experience.

Any other opinions?
Btw a sugestion on how to read the card: I find it really interesting that the further away the card is from the month card, it seems that it reflects more of how you feel deep inside? So the cards in the middle might be your outer appearance and the people around you!

Awkward.turtle91

Oh look at the cards, they are so pretty! :") I'd like to offer you an alternate view on how we can see the card, may I?

I had to fight with us games systems to get gem here mind you. They're called the tea leaf oracle by Rae Hepburn.

I definitely get the "out of my league" feel from the set of cards, especially the vanity-vs-broken things theme. I'd suggest that this month, there's simply no one that had caught your genuine attention (fan + bow). The broken ring and the broken wishbone, if indeed is caused by a stress of work, would suggest that you can't really do much in the romance department yet because of your workload? So instead of a broken hope it's like a call you can't answer yet! But with the fan and the bow, this doesn't really break your heart, you're maybe looking to get to know people first!

Intriguing I'm often going around saying to people that this lad has more commen sense then to like me in that manner, so maybe it's because I'm still a little broken. I've done over 100 hours in the last month, so that would make sense I had every day but two days of over the last four weeks it's only starting to settle down. I like that theory about a call I can't answer yet. I'm going at my own little pace, that isn't a bad thing though.

I hope some good fortune will indeed go on your way, can't hurt to get it! XD I'd suggest the money part means that you have developed your "currency" or your self-image so you know what you want and how you came across, especially with the appearance of Bow and Fan previously. The cracked cup means that you might want to cut ties because you have developed this self-respect. It's not always pleasant to say no, but you know how much you're worth! Btw, at first I imagined "Flute" as the flute in the snake charmer. So some flirting might be present here, just to dip your toes. The fair man I'm not sure because it's so literal, but I quite agree with this figure going to have some kind of deal with you.

Ooooh that's intriguing that you've picked up on currency or self image. I'm starting to know what I want in life. I'm tying to cut ties up with people at the moment so hopefully it'll continue towards the end of April. Ah there's a high chance of flirting I supposedly flirt with this guy. (He's blonde, so a literal fair man.)

May seems like a really sweet month, and with the ant-apple-arrow combo things are moving fast on your way! I think your romance might be career-related, cmiiw, I was assuming you get to meet a lot of people where you work?

Mmmmm yes there's lots of people where I work there's someone at work I've got my eyes one also! So maybe I hope there's a chance with them.

An alternative interpretation would be Apple meaning a sweet date that leads somewhere, especially with the archway and the arrow. With the ant, someone will be seriously attracted to you and willing to work hard for it?

I'm always willing to work hard for it, I'm not sure about a chance for a date though with this one. Reminds me of a sort of pub scene. The archways etc.

The bag and the camel might pose a serious question on whether you and the person you're interested on would want it for the long run. I also say watch out not to be too narrow-minded on opportunities (axe vs. four leafed clover). The bag and camel warns you again on your work load stress and you might want to take some time off to take care of yourself (the axe).

They say I'm a glutton for punishment at work, so that would make sense about my work load. I'm not quite sure what he's like as a person. I'm often narow minded I guess I stick with one hope and I don't give others the opertunity for others.

Butterflies might tempt you to something that takes you off your principles but I think there are friends figure who would nudge you to the right direction. I think this month is more of support and being supported, seems like a friendship kind of month. But don't get me wrong, the candle and the cane made me think you're going to grow wiser from the experience.

Mmmmm friendship kind of month it reminds me of the sort of like do I or don't I month and having friends to support me and weigh in and out the options, I wonder sort of thing it's going to be.

Btw a sugestion on how to read the card: I find it really interesting that the further away the card is from the month card, it seems that it reflects more of how you feel deep inside? So the cards in the middle might be your outer appearance and the people around you!

That's an intriguing idea, I'll bare that in mind. Thankyou for your help.