Messages from heaven jacky newcomb 5 people one card reading

Bewitch

Feedback and exchange

Libertya

Hi There. I hope you are doing well. :)
My question is: What are Jay' s feelings towards me?

CosmicBeing

What will mark the end of this feeling like being in a fog/veil over my eyes/unclear sight (figurative terms)?

Bewitch

Hi There. I hope you are doing well. :)
My question is: What are Jay' s feelings towards me?

Hi may I change the deck as the ones I stated are messages from loved ones in heaven :)

Bewitch

What will mark the end of this feeling like being in a fog/veil over my eyes/unclear sight (figurative terms)?

Can you make your question more clearer please

CosmicBeing

Can you make your question more clearer please

What next event in my life will help me get out the unknown...will help me really have a clear idea of what the next chapter of my life will look like?

Hope that gives a clearer idea of what I am looking for.

Bluebird

Hi Bewitch,

I would love to hear from any one my loved ones that would like to connect with me, if I can sit for you?

What would you like me to look at for you?

Bluebird

Bewitch

What next event in my life will help me get out the unknown...will help me really have a clear idea of what the next chapter of my life will look like?

Hope that gives a clearer idea of what I am looking for.

Using fairy tarot cards Doreen virtue and messages from heaven Jackie newcomb

Eight of summer- I see you have to leave situations behind that aren't good for you. You've made this choice on your own it hasn't been pushed on you. The most important thing is that you evaluate things honestly and openly and move forward to happiness. Your ready the time is now. I see major life changes and a desire for a better life.

Number 9

Your loved ones support these changes and want you to know that they love you never forget that and their love for you will never die.

Persimmon

hi :) is there anyone in spirit who wants to give me a message?