Three card readings for feedback

RAphrodite

Very late here, will sleep and do rest in the morning. Sorry about the delay.

CosmicBeing

Child mountain snake (Ring)

It seems like there may be a problem in a relationship.

Advice whip
If you feel you're in a situation about to lose your temper, just take a deep breath, come back to it at a later time.

It may be my landlord only relationship I'm really active in (business relationship) that make me lose my temper lol

I will have to let you know if it's that or someone else at the end of May 2017.

ThtDancerGuy

Sure Chris

Book Star Key

At this moment, things are under consideration between the two of you. In a months time, there will be more success and communication between the two of you. Stars here does speak of Internet connection and communications. Best of Luck!

Thank you, RAph! I really hope so!

snowmoon

Sure, no lrob

Coffin Tree Anchor
I think there is stability and cost. It mentions around you. You may want to relish that and enjoy your good health.

hi,

stability and cost? i have no idea now. what kind of cost? something that i need to end?

thank-you.

tealily

Crossroads Birds Moon

You seem to be making some key decisions this month. I think you will further improve your ability to communicate, and express verbal clearly what you prefer or not.
Definitely - have actually been getting coaching recently to help with communication style conflicts at work, particularly in terms of what I need from other team members.

Noni

Sure N,

Key child garden

X seems to see you as an important person, who has a certain childlike enthusiasm for things

Hiya :)
Your reading are so accurate...our last exchange involved me saying I want to do something and I mentioned "like a kid" haha and your reading picked up him thinking of me as "childlike" lol Lenny readings can be so literal sometimes!! :D

Thank you, for the reading :)

RAphrodite

hi,

stability and cost? i have no idea now. what kind of cost? something that i need to end?

thank-you.
Have rewritten it in the original post, new phone, so autocorrect is still being sorted.

RAphrodite

I would love to sit,

My Q is work related. Why is it that my boss is late with paying ? is it to annoy me? or is the company really in trouble?
Ring Moon Ship (Whip)

There seems to be some trouble with the company, however, it seems it will get better. Maybe some overseas project will come in, or someone will have a creative outlet to their troubles. Hope your pay comes in soon.

RAphrodite

Hi RAphrodite, may I sit? A general heads up/forecast for any major happening in May, please?
Coffin Book Tower (fish)
There may be some (positive) changes relating to your studies or the bank. An older person may be involved.