"Trump: Multi Reading"

DownUnderNZer

T R U M P

Just doing this out of curiosity...

Will try not to be biased.
As I do not like/dislike the man personally I am not really emotionally compromised.

DISCLAIMER: For entertainment purposes only.

QUESTION: How long will Trump remain in power as President?

5 CARDS RANDOM:
Snake (7)/Crossroads (22)/WHIP(11)/Mountain(21)/Tower(19)

Good thing it was not a "yes/no" question, but not very positive cards either. :bugeyed: Also, a lot of timing cards, just not really after the WHIP. Not what I would have expected either - not one bit.

If just looking at "timing" only- then it could be between 7 hours to a few years. Not sure if it would quite be FULL TERM (4 years) if the CROSSROADS is anything to go by nor the fact that there is no obvious timing cards after the WHIP.

Am actually starting to wonder with such a selection if he will ever get to sign anything or swear to anything on January 20th.

INTERPRETATION: There will be ongoing issues and conflicts to do with him and set backs to do with the White House or something of an official nature. The underlying factor in it all is probable "deviance" or "fights/arguments/abuse/threats" of some kind on his part or towards him. Ending or separation is a possibility.

5 CARD FOCUS: "Man".
Letter/Crossroads/MAN/Garden/Whip

TIMING: The timing in this could be up to 2 years with this spread as well.

Interesting both spreads have WHIP and CROSSROADS just in different positions.

INTERPRETATION: Conflict/Issues and compromises around written documents whether email, hard copy, or online etc. Could even be propaganda or slander. Wide spread turbulence and disruption. Public threats. An ending or separation is a possibility.

MY THOUGHTS:

I honestly do not think Trump is in for a peaceful reign as President at all and there is some real "threat" there where he is concerned.

I do not see FULL TERM in these cards. Of course this could change, but at the minute it looks rather bleak.

DND :)

Anyone is WELCOME to give their two cents if s/he chooses to do so.

DownUnderNZer

What is the significance of WHIP and CROSSROADS in regards to Trump?
Lily(30)/Rider(1)/MICE(23)/Home(4)/Garden(20)

Something from his past (family/project/business/action) even possibly something new could be in the news or on the grapevine. It is something that could very well be destructive as well as cause a lot of stress in the home and on a wider scale for him and all concerned.

Could even be just his family life being in an upheaval. A deterioration in his marriage or something.

If there is a"skeleton in his closet" - I wonder what it could be?

GotH

I'm not a good timing reader but I'd like to comment on the Mountain/Tower part. I tend to agree with you, this looks like a government block of some kind. And if you mirror the Snake and the Tower it looks like there could be some sneaky actions going on in the inside. Someone's made a choice to cause some problems. Ooh boy, looks like dirty politics will continue. The snake would come up for Hillary Clinton a lot in my readings. She's not a woman you want to piss off. I wonder if she and her crew have somehow laid some traps for him.. :bugeyed:

Will be interesting to see what happens in the next 6 months or so..

DownUnderNZer

I really did not expect to pull such "heavy" cards - not that I expected to pull all "positive" cards either.

The WHIP makes me think. It came up in a GT done by another member on AT.

I agree with the "blocks" and with it being by the "government", but it would be interesting to know why and what it is to do with really.

Something has to be going on behind the scenes. Surely....

I'm not a good timing reader but I'd like to comment on the Mountain/Tower part. I tend to agree with you, this looks like a government block of some kind. And if you mirror the Snake and the Tower it looks like there could be some sneaky actions going on in the inside. Someone's made a choice to cause some problems. Ooh boy, looks like dirty politics will continue. The snake would come up for Hillary Clinton a lot in my readings. She's not a woman you want to piss off. I wonder if she and her crew have somehow laid some traps for him.. :bugeyed:

Will be interesting to see what happens in the next 6 months or so..

DownUnderNZer

Between now and January - what will be happening around Trump?

Whip/Coffin/HOME/Garden/Fox
Sun/Storks/MAN/Book/Ring
Woman/Rider/TOWER/Heart/Fish

HOME:

On the home front - not all is a bed of roses.

There have been some real problems within his home and family life in the past and recently - if you have ever heard of the term "open divorce" and "keeping up appearances" this would come very close to that I reckon.

And...it is something that will still be happening between now and January only publicly they will be keeping up the picture perfect "happy couple" or "united family" under pretense.

Not all is as it might seem, but with what has been going on for the last year or so it is not an unlikely scenario when it comes to stress and pressure and what it can do to people.

So, it does not surprise me on the least.

TRUMP:

Personally, he is fine. He is optimistic, ready for change, keeping certain things to himself for whatever reason, and committed to the idea of being the President between now and January.

WHITE HOUSE/REPUBLICANS/OFFICE:

A female is going to keep him in the loop and up to date with everything to do with the White House or the Republicans etc. And/or what is expected of him when the time comes and so forth. There is indeed enthusiasm there and the feeling of independence.

In addition, strategies and business ideas may be at play with him, that he is putting together for when he goes into office.

DownUnderNZer

NOTE: Am hoping WHIP and COFFIN does not mean a "sudden death" in the family.

DownUnderNZer

Be back later today to work on some more questions.....

DownUnderNZer

WHAT IS TRUMP'S NEXT PLAN OF ACTION ON THE POLITICAL SCENE?
Owls(12)Cross(36)MAN(28)Ship(03)Sun(31)

Looks like there will be discussions/meetings/talks to deal with matters that might be considered a "burden", are a burden, or will head that way. May even be to with his "fate" and role. Foreign countries or relations will likely play a part in it all. It could be everything to do with forming allies and/or travelling abroad to meet with foreign heads and/or everything to do with "foreigners" in the USA. Immigrants or Immigration.

DownUnderNZer

ON THE WEEKEND

Just remembered that in LIVE CHAT on the weekend "illegal immigrant" talk did come up.

So, maybe Trump really does have clear plans on what he wants to do about "foreigners" in the USA. Might not just be "illegal" either. :bugeyed:

WHAT IS TRUMP'S NEXT PLAN OF ACTION ON THE POLITICAL SCENE?
Owls(12)Cross(36)MAN(28)Ship(03)Sun(31)

Looks like there will be discussions/meetings/talks to deal with matters that might be considered a "burden", are a burden, or will head that way. May even be to with his "fate" and role. Foreign countries or relations will likely play a part in it all. It could be everything to do with forming allies and/or travelling abroad to meet with foreign heads and/or everything to do with "foreigners" in the USA. Immigrants or Immigration.

DownUnderNZer

7 Random Cards.

ON THE NEWS OR OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA WHAT IS GOING TO COME OUT ABOUT TRUMP IN THE NEAR FUTURE TO FUTURE?

Whip(11)Coffin(08)Moon(32)RING(25)Child(13)Mountain(21)Clouds(06)

I really am starting to become concerned about the WHIP. And this is the SECOND time it has come up with the COFFIN!. :bugeyed: So, I am going to give a few scenarios if I can, so it is not "limited" to what is going through my thoughts right now.

RING is the MIDDLE CARD - so this spread has everything to do with either his marriage, relationships, a contract, cycle or circle, agreement, commitment etc etc etc.

This could be either/and/or:

1) His marriage is over or there are some serious issues within the family that are going to be made known. Either there is an attempt with a fresh start and/or little can be done to recover. Lastly, there is very little movement made with everything being left up in the air.

Some real doubts and uncertainty. No clear path.

2) A sudden death in the family that will be known and not much can be done about it. A full circle completed or the end of a cycle. Also, as a consequence, everything will come to a stand still with no sure answers.

Some real doubts and uncertainty. No clear path. A lot of confusion. Feelings of being lost.

3) There is a sudden end to a contract, agreement, and/or commitment and this will be known and acknowledged. Something new might be offered in place, but either there will be delays/blocks or no forward movement with it.

Again...

Some real doubts and uncertainty. No clear path. No sense of direction. Nothing concrete.